Eoshi : 02 - Upping the Ante (f/ffF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Eoshi : 02 - Upping the Ante (f/ffF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Eoshi's stories
02 - Upping the Ante
Story index at the bottom

By Eoshi

Friday February 9th 2001 02:39:53

Upping the Ante

This is Part 2 of the story that Eoshi posted here in October 2000. It has a title now, "Truth or Dare" and this part "Upping the Ante" picks up where the last part left off.

Part 1 and Part 2 are also posted on my website, "Gillian's Word Mill" with illustrations drawn by me:
Part 1: www.restrainedtastes.com/wordmill/guest/truthordar e.htm
Part 2: www.restrainedtastes.com/wordmill/guest/uppingth eante.htm

Note from Canuck : the sites she is referring to do not seem to be archived anywhere, unfortunately

Later in that in that same mid May evening, Tammy sat in one of the kitchen chairs, hoping for the power to come back on, or at least for the gaggle of teenagers to quit arguing in the kitchen, either of which was now seeming like it could take weeks.

"You're on your own, Andrea," Beth told her twin sister adamantly, as the last of the dinner dishes were done and put away, "I'm certainly not going to help you to tie me."

"OK, if you won't help me tie Mom up," Andrea said, "I'm sure Tina will."

"No, Tina won't, either," Tina said, "this was your deal with your Mom, you deal with it."

"Suppose she gets loose?" Andrea asked her sister. "Do you know what that means?"

"Yeah," Beth said, "I get tied up again, just like I would if she didn't. At least I get to wear something this time."

"You make it sound like you were naked, Beth," the twins' cousin Kathy added, "we were in our swimsuits."

"Maybe," Tammy, the twins' mother, interjected, "you'll listen to me the next time I ask you to put some clothes on? I suppose you're ready to start now?"

"Yeah," Andrea said fuming at the lack of help from the other girls, "who wants to go first?"

Kathy, who, like her cousins had changed into a lightweight long sleeve pullover top and jeans, looked around the room, and volunteered, "I will, if nobody else wants to." She'd already put the socks on her hands that had been used in her earlier tying, and stood up and offered her arms behind her for her cousin to tie.

Having been freed from her earlier ordeal by the other girls, and unable to see how she'd been tied earlier, Andrea was confused as to exactly which rope went where. She took three pieces of rope about the same length, and tied and cinched Kathy's wrists to the crook of her opposite elbows, and then bound and cinched her forearms in the center of her back. Andrea took the longest rope she could find, and wound it around her cousin's body and upper arms, once above and twice below Kathy's breasts, using the ends of the rope to cinch between her arms and body, before tying them off in the back. "I think I did that right," Andrea said, "is it as good as Mom's?"

"Yeah," Kathy said, merely flexing her fingers inside the socks, "I think I'm tied up for the night."

"Good," Andrea said, feeling pleased with herself, "but it's not all night, just until the bars close."

"By the time your Mom gets done with us it'll be all night." Tina said, "At least you get to stay untied until the bars close."

"At the rates she's going with tying her up, the bars might close before she's finished tying us up," Tammy said.

"Excuse me, I'm just trying to make sure she doesn't get loose like we usually did," Andrea said, helping Kathy sit in the chair as the girls had earlier. Andrea took two ropes of similar length, tied Kathy's right ankle to her left knee, running the rope under chair leg, back up and cinching it. Andrea repeated this process for Kathy's other knee and ankle. She ran a length of rope through Kathy's belt loops and used it to secure her waist to the chair. "It looks like that's right, but the only one that really matters is Mom's. I'll do you next Tina."

"What if one of us does get untied?" Tina asked, who'd changed clothes and now wore her sleep shirt with her blue jeans walking over to the kitchen table, and putting the socks on her hands, "wouldn't that make it their turn to tie everybody else up for five hours instead?"

"Yeah sure, get out of that," Beth said, "Its going to be bad enough waiting five hours to go to the bathroom, and then another five after that, and if Andy messes up here, another five?"

"Yeah but," Kathy said, "if she screws up, it won't be a full five hours, for any of us, except for her and your Mom."

"I guess that would make it an incentive for you girls to try to get loose," Tammy said, "I'll agree if everyone else does."

"It's probably not going to matter much," Tina said, as Andrea bound Tina's arms behind her back, "Andy would have to really mess this up for one of us to get loose, but I'll take the chance."

"OK, fine, just tie me up until I have to get up in time to go to school Monday," Beth cried, "I don't know what you get out of this."

"Gee, Beth you're a good sport about this," Andrea said, now finished with her friend's arms and helping her sit in a chair, "Can we really tie her like that, Mom? She said it."

"No, five hours is long enough," Tammy said, "and you'd better untie us at the end of it, too. Unless you'd like to spend the weekend tied up until you have to go to school Monday."

"Never mind, Mom," Andrea said, remembering she'd already escalated the bet this far out of hand, and also remembering that both of the times her mother had tied her, there had been no chance of getting out. "I knew Beth wasn't being serious." Andrea seemed to take the time to consider her own upcoming state of tied up helplessness while she was tying Kathy's legs, "If I don't gag you, then we don't get gagged when it's our turn to get tied back up, is that a deal?"

"Yes," Beth said, "That is most definitely a deal with me."

"I'll agree too, Andrea," Tina said, as Andrea belted her to the chair, "at least that way we can talk all night long, if we can't do anything else."

"OK," Tammy said, "No gags, maybe it'll help you sleep better, anyway."

"What if we need to go to the bathroom?" Kathy asked, "I know that's a big thing about putting up with being tied up for five hours, but me and Tina and Beth aren't part of that. If one of us has to go, will you let us up? I mean you can tie us right back up again, even if we managed to get something loose."

"That's very fair Kathy," Tammy said, "I certainly would, and, if Andrea doesn't untie you to let you go, she'll be the one to clean everything up."

"Thank you, Mom," Beth said, giving her mother a hug, "I can at least live with that."

"So then can I tie you up until you have to go to school Monday?" Andrea asked Beth, "Like you said."

"Don't push it, Andy." Beth said, putting the socks on her hands. "This is still a dumb idea as it is."

"OK, then it looks like I'm done with you then, Tina," Andrea said, "I want you next, Beth, then Mom goes last."

"I'm still not going to tell you if you're doing it right or not." Beth said, turning around for her sister to tie her.

"I didn't expect you would," Andrea said, starting the arm tie on her sister, "but just remember, if Tina gets loose, she saw exactly how Mom tied."

"Yeah, but if she's tied up for 30 seconds, your turns over then, then it's hers to try to keep us for five hours, then back to Mom's turn," as the body ropes were applied to her. "Then it's over."

"Yeah but," Kathy added, "then Tina ties us up for two hours any time she wants to, when we go over her place."

"Oh right," Tina said, "like I'm just going to call you guys up and say come over here, I'm going to tie you up for a couple of hours."

"Why not?" Beth said, sitting in a chair and folding her legs up like the other girls, "Mom would, and Kathy would go."

Andrea tied her sister's legs and looked at all the short pieces of rope she had left over that Tammy had originally used to cinch bindings with, she also saw that the long pieces would not be near as long as needed to really tie her mother up properly.

Unsure of how to measure and with the only real light in the room now coming from a Christmas candle, Andrea cut up some longer lengths, and hoped she knew what she'd done in tying the other three girls up.

"Your turn, Mom," Andrea said, starting to tie her mother's socked hands to her elbows. "I hope that's not too terribly tight."

"You're doing OK," Tammy said, "at least for now anyway." Andrea continued binding her mother's arms as she had her sister, cousin, and friend; using what she thought was the best possible way she could, the whole time puzzling over the shorter lengths.

Andrea next applied the upper body ropes to her Mother's body, and almost too late realized the only place the short ropes could go was between the already tied ropes. Now Andrea had enough rope to go around her mother's arms and chest one more time. Andrea then used two shorter lengths to cinch those windings between her arms and body. "I figured it out, now, and none of you are getting loose." Beth crowed, now applying cinching ropes over the ropes she'd already done on her mother's arms. "Mom, sit back in the chair for me, please. You know what's next."

Tammy tucked her legs up in front of her, and watched as her daughter bound them. She tested her arm tie for any possible slack and there was none, and said, "I hope you didn't tie the girls any tighter than this, it might not be bearable for them."

"Remember, Mom," Andrea said, "it has to be a little tight, or you'll only get loose." She went around with the short ropes like a girl on a mission, adding the additional layer of cinching to everyone's bindings she could get to, leaving only the wrap around their forearms in back unreinforced. Andrea put the chairs in a square facing inward and tied the front chair legs together. "There, I think you're tied up enough, now. Still think you're getting loose?"

"Are you sure you're done now, Andrea?" Tammy asked.

"If I can't gag you, then I guess so," Andrea said, picking up the cotton balls and neckties, "after I blindfold you all. It's ten after eight now, which means I'll start untying everybody at one in the morning, and maybe we'll have Mom loose by quarter after."

"Why did I let you and Mom talk me into this?" Beth said, doing little more than flailing her body back and forth, as she watched the other girls get blindfolded, "This is pointless."

"No wonder, Beth," Tina said, as Andrea placed a cotton ball over each of her eyes then secured then in place with a necktie tied over them, and knotted at the back of her head, "just pulling like that makes everything tighter, you should learn how to relax."

"Relax, you say?" Beth asked, "How can I relax when I'm all tied up?"

"Just take it easy at first and see if there is any looseness in the ropes," Tammy said, "then work from there."

"There isn't any!" Beth exclaimed.

"There isn't supposed to be any," Andrea replied, as she caught Beth and blindfolded her too, placing one cotton ball over each eye, then tying a necktie over them to hold it in place. "OK, peoples have fun trying to get loose."

"Now I see why you gag them, Miss Tammy," Tina said. "Any luck?"

"Not with my arms, or feet either," Tammy said, leaning in as far forward as she could go, making sure the chair didn't start to tip inward. She said, "I tried leaning forward, but even the lap rope won't give."

"You know bending over like that just gave me an idea on how to tie you when I get out of this," Kathy said, bending forward herself. "But I'm not sure I could stand that for two hours. Bent forward, tied shoulders to knees." Bending forward she got another idea, not much of one but an idea. "Hey guys, when I bent forward, I felt this seatbelt rope rise up against the chair back, If we keep it up one of us might be able to get it to break."

"I'll try it," Beth said as she bent forward, "OK, so it moves a little, so what?"

"So it's a start," Kathy said, bending back and forth, "maybe the friction could fray the rope, or at least get it to loosen some, then something."

Beth tried, bending her body forward and backward several times, and said, "If we all try this we'll be as thin as Tina, before we get loose." The young women could only sustain this activity for a few minutes at a stretch, but at least it gave them something to do, at least something to possibly look forward to. They'd occasionally try to shake or shrug off their arm bindings, but the ropes holding them to their chairs seemed to be the only one with any kind of give

Beth tried the hardest, working herself at a murderous pace just try to get the one rope undone. In less than an hour and a half, she just sat slumped forward, too exhausted to even try to shake her long dark hair behind her, letting it cascade onto her legs. She didn't even join in the conversations that would break out over the lack of progress.

"Are you OK Beth?" Tammy asked her daughter, "You've been awfully still and quiet for a while."

"I'm OK Mom," Beth said wearily, "just let me rest." The others took a break listening for Beth with quiet concern until she finally sat up and tossed her head back. "I'm just going to sit still for awhile, just let me fall asleep if I do."

"Andrea, will you have a look at Beth and make sure she isn't hurt or something?" Tammy said.

"She probably just wore herself out throwing herself around in the chair like that."

Andrea said, walking up behind Beth, "I didn't tell you guys to go bobbing for apples or anything. Hey, Beth, you all right?"

"Can I please have a drink of something?" Beth asked, "I'll be good."

"You don't have to be good," Andrea said, running some water and getting some ice to put in it, "just quit trying to kill yourself. You look like Hell, do you want me to untie you?"

Beth's natural instincts made her want to beg to be released, but she thought of what her Mother said earlier about fairness. She had to let the game continue and let her Mom prove her point, and maybe prove one of her own, too. "No let's keep playing, just let me rest awhile."

"There's no law that says you have to try to get free," Andrea said, holding the glass for her sister, "If none of you do, it makes it easier on us all anyway. Remember what you were told earlier, sip, don't gulp."

After Beth had her drink and settled down somewhat, Andrea took the tumbler around to her bound mother, cousin and friend, in that order offering them each some of the water. Andrea got a rubber band for her sister's hair and pulled it back into a pony tail, fixing it so it was no longer hanging in her face. "You still look awful, if you need to be let out, just ask me."

"I can handle it," Beth said, "Andy, thanks."

"You're welcome." Andrea said and settled back to watch her other captives rocking back and forth.

Tina was the next one to decide she needed a break from trying to free herself, and discovered as she leaned forward, instead of resting back on her hands that it was the more comfortable of the two options available. "Hey guys lean in," Tina said, "at least this way you aren't leaning back on your hands, just don't fall asleep like this, it seems like a way to really mess your back up."

Beth, who was sitting facing Kathy, and had Tina on her right, asked Tina, "You give up too, huh?"

"Yeah, that rope just isn't going to give back there, and even if it did what could we do then?" Tina asked, "besides throwing us face forward off the chairs, if we could even do that. Are you feeling better?"

"I am, a little, why?" Beth asked.

"You scared the Hell out of everybody," Tina said, "that's why."

"Oh, I thought you might have wanted me to start trying to get loose again," Beth said, "how long do you think we've been tied up?"

"Maybe an hour at the outside," Tammy said, leaning forward to take a break also, "and to think it'll be daylight before all you girls are untied."

"I do have to say this about the rocking, it is good exercise," Kathy said, taking a break also, "but I'm not sure it's doing us much good otherwise. Everything still feels snug, can anybody feel if any of their ropes are untying?"

Tina said, "No," and one by one the other's agreed, Tina then suggested, "What if we tried kicking our feet back and forth?"

Kathy tried and said, "Forget it, I'll cut my foot off trying that before the rope gives."

"I know what mine feel like." Tammy said, "This wasn't exactly like how I did you girls, but its close enough. I think Andrea really went after me here."

"You and me both, Mom," Beth said softly, "I'm stuck"

"I know I'd be tied up until we have to go to school Monday." Kathy said. "I guess you too, Tina, I thought we might have had a chance."

"We still do Kathy," Beth said, "just rock as much as you can, the rope might get caught on a screw or something."

"I'll try, maybe later," Kathy said, "I want to just rest for a little bit first. Besides we've been fighting the seatbelts for an hour and look at what it got us."

Andrea resisted the urge to tell her subjects that they'd been tied up almost to the halfway point, if they wanted to believe they'd been tied for only half as long as they really had, she wasn't going to tell them any differently. Still concerned about her sister, and wanting not to anger her mother, Andrea padded barefoot over to them and asked, "Anybody want more water, or the bathroom or anything?"

Beth would have liked nothing more than to take a bath, but that wasn't really in line with what her mother had said earlier, and just said "No, thanks." Kathy didn't want to give what little progress she'd felt she'd made, and also declined. Tina, seeing her friends' resolve, shook her head no and said, "I'm all right."

"Are you sure you don't want to give up, Mom?" Andrea asked, "your hardheaded daughter doesn't know when to quit."

Kathy asked, "Which one?" and the circle of bound women shared their first laugh in a long time it seemed.

"If Beth wants to quit, she can quit." Tammy said sternly, "I'm not going to just let you tie me up for two hours any time you feel like it. Remember, you still have a turn coming, maybe two if your cousin gets loose."

"Like that's going to happen, the lights will probably come back on before then." Andrea boasted, "The Moon will probably come down and kiss me on my nose first, and all your acting like those drinking birds won't save you."

"What drinking birds?" Tina asked.

"The glass ones with a weight in the bottom, you tip them into a glass of water and they rock back and forth." Andrea teased, "Although Beth probably would have drowned by now."

"That's not funny, Andrea," Tammy said icily, "I want you to untie your sister and make sure she isn't hurt right now."

Andrea walked over and untied Beth's chair from the others, and then undid Beth slowly. Beth feeling her legs unbound, flexed them, and immediately realized she'd moved too fast, she whimpered and winced in pain as she retracted her legs back to the way they'd been folded. Moving more slowly this time she swung her legs to the floor and stood tentatively, slightly bent forward at the waist. She walked stiffly and awkwardly to the bathroom, massaging her wrists and arms where they'd been tied.

Once in the dark bathroom, she took off the socks from both her hands and feet, and ran cold water over her wrists and arms, then splashed some on her face. She felt bad for her mother, not knowing how much longer she had to stay tied up, and wondered if Andrea would be able to withstand five hours tied up straight through. Beth now knew she couldn't do it herself, and felt worried for her sister. She rubbed the cool water into her knees and ankles where they'd been tied, then patted herself dry with a thick soft towel.

Andrea heard the water running from the sink, and her sister splashing it. Andrea now had an idea of what to not do when her mother tied her up again. The only thing trying to get loose got everybody was hurt, Mom realized this, and it looked like she was going to win her end of the bet. Could Andrea stand to be tied for five hours herself, though? Probably she thought, as long as she remembered her mother's patience. What to do with Beth, if she ever came out of the bathroom was another issue. Andrea realized she probably wouldn't need to tie her sister as stringently as before to be effective, and the others being blindfolded, wouldn't have to know; part of her hoped Beth would just spend the rest of this turn hiding in the bathroom, Andrea hadn't wanted to really hurt her sister, and it was clear Beth wasn't enjoying the game at all, but at least under the rules they came up with, Beth would have to be bound to the chair as long as the bet continued.

Tammy sensed that Beth had been gone now for some time, much longer than need to relieve herself and maybe freshen up a bit. Five hours might be long an ordeal for the kids, She wasn't sure but thought they'd been tied for about three hours already, it wasn't the longest she'd been tied up, but wanted to make sure that her niece and her daughters' friend weren't having problems from being tied up so long. "Do you still think that being tied up is fun, Kathy?" Tammy asked her niece.

"Not as much fun as when you tied it, Aunt Tammy," Kathy said, "I think I was better off not being able to try to get loose if that makes any sense. Although I doubt seriously that I'll ever get out of this one. Where did you learn to tie like this?"

"Your mother," Tammy said with a laugh, "I don't think there's ever been a younger sister anywhere that wasn't tied up at least some time in her life. How are you doing over there, Tina?"

"I'm still tied up," Tina said with an exasperated sigh. "This is a good one even when it isn't tied all the way up, I gave up long before you made Andrea undo Beth. I hope she gets done in there soon though, I'm going to need to be let up soon."

"Is this the longest you've been tied up, Tina?" Tammy asked.

"Probably," Tina said, "I don't know what time it is exactly, but like the ten or so times Beth and Andy and I played tie up it never seemed like I was tied up this long. Is Beth OK?"

"I'm sure she is," Tammy said, then called out to Andrea, "Andrea, tell your sister Tina would like to go to the bathroom."

Beth heard her mother calling, and then her sister knock on the door, Beth put the socks on her hands and feet and went back out into the hallway, and presented her arms behind her for her sister to tie. "Here, just get this over with." Beth told Andrea.

"No," Andrea said, "I'd rather undo Tina first, then go to work on you."

"Gee, thanks" Beth said walking out into the dining room where her mother, cousin and friend still sat hopelessly bound to chairs. Beth gave her mother a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you for letting me up, I feel better now."

"Thank your sister, she untied you," Tammy said, "I can't even untie me."

"Thank you, Andrea." Beth said, as Andrea untied Tina, "Oh, and Tina, once you're untied, don't get up to run to the bathroom, just try sort of unfolding yourself first. It hurt me when I tried to move too fast."

"Well, I sort of already had that figured," Tina said, as Andrea undid her ropes, "If you want to wait until I get back to tie her, I can show you how to keep her from hurting herself worse, you forgot a few things."

"That's nice of you to do that now," Andrea said sarcastically, knowing this part of the bet was well over half settled, and feeling bad about her sister added, "If Beth can wait to get tied up even worse."

Beth mulled the decision over, either way she got tied up she wasn't getting out of but at least this way she at least stayed untied a little longer. She only wanted to make sure of one thing first, "I'll wait as long as it's no gag," Beth said, "you promised."

"No gags, Beth," Tina reassured, as she made her way to the bathroom, "You look like you've really been through Hell."

"I don't know why I agreed to let you kids do this," Tammy said, "if you feel that bad, Beth, just quit and go lay down or something."

"Who talked who into what, Mom?" Andrea said, "you can stop it now, all you have to do is quit yourself."

"Don't do it, Mom," Beth said, "I'm all right, really."

"You're right I won't do it, just because I'm not about to let your sister torture you like this for the rest of your life." Tammy said, "Andrea will be made to take her turn."

"Then you have to make Beth take her turn again." Andrea taunted, "we all get tied the same way."

"Fine," Tammy retorted, "but Tina is not allowed to help you tie Beth up, then."

"Then Beth can just get tied up right now." Andrea replied, "I'm sorry Beth, but hands behind you."

Beth put her arms behind her as she had done earlier, and Andrea tied her sister's arms while still snug, not quite as so tight as before, wrapping then cinching her arms in the middle of her back, then her wrists to the opposite elbows. Beth shuddered a little bit as her body ropes were redone then cinched also, and that rope tied and cinched. Andrea remembered now the rope she'd forgotten, the one that went from one wrist to the other, by way of coming up under the victim's armpits and across the back of the neck. "I see now if you didn't gag us, you'd use this rope to pull us back in the chairs, but tying the rope to the gag meant we couldn't even move our heads." Andrea said, "We are not going to get loose when Mom ties us."

"No," Beth asked, As Andrea looped a rope around the one at the base of her neck and tied it off the rope holding her waist to the chair. "Did you just figure that one out? She had us tied for two solid hours where all I could do was to wiggle my toes and fingers inside of my socks. How did you think we'd ever get out of that?"

"Well I sort of hoped that after five hours, Kathy would have thought of something." Andrea said helping Beth down on the chair, "or Tina, or you, maybe even Mom."

"I'm glad I was on that list somewhere," Tammy said, "but if there's a way out of this one we never found it. Your Aunt Elizabeth and I got much better at tying than we ever did at getting free."

"So Mom used to tie you up a lot then when she was our age?" Kathy asked, "that's kind of odd."

"Not really, there weren't a lot of malls and the first home video games weren't coming out until around when you were born, as well as the first VCRs, so there wasn't a lot to do besides watch TV and even they had a lot of shows with women tied up in them then." Tammy said, "although I don't think most girls back then got tied quite as much as we did, it was just in fun, for the most part, of course there's always the times somebody decided they had to go to extremes."

Beth looked hard at Andrea, and Andrea looked back at Beth and said, "What's that look for? I didn't tie you any tighter than I did the first time." Andrea had Beth's legs folded up and tied knees to ankles, and then each knee and ankle roped back down to the chair legs in front. Andrea moved behind Beth, tying the seat belt rope as she had earlier, and now looping a rope to the one at the back of her sister's neck and tying it off in the back of the chair to the rope forming the seat belt. "Now rock your way out of that one."

Beth tried pulling herself forward, but her sister's knots had been tied well enough to not slip. "I'm still not going to get loose, but thanks for not being so mean this time."

By the time Tina returned from the bathroom Andrea had finished blindfolding her sister, and was waiting by the empty chair. Tina walked by Beth and looked down at the added ropes, "I see you figured it out without me. All you had to do was pull our chest ropes back too, that would have worked."

"Yeah but that would mean tying them up more." Andrea said, cupping her own breasts underneath, "I'm sorry I'm not like that."

"Aren't all cats grey at midnight?" Kathy asked.

"Particularly grey ones," Beth said, missing the drift of the conversation.

Tina was soon bound and her blindfold in place like her friends, and the chairs put back into a rough square, the front legs secured so as to prevent tipping the chairs over. Beth, Tina and Tammy just shifted in their seats to get comfortable, Tammy doing somewhat more squirming than the younger women, Kathy continued trying to rock her way at least free of one rope, but for all intents and purposes this round was over. There was some more idle chatter, but the lights didn't come back on, and this batch of contestants was eventually let loose. Beth was the first one released, who then tore at her Mom's bindings to free her. Andrea hadn't lied, they'd been tied up for an honest five hours and let go.

Tammy made as quick as she could for the bathroom, with an anxious Kathy waiting her turn. "Kath, you could've gone, you know that," Beth asked. "Why torture yourself like that?"

"I thought I had a chance, and I lost track of time." Kathy said, "but I thought I had a chance."

When a relieved and refreshed Tammy came out of the bathroom, Kathy quickly darted in, and Beth again presented her socked hands to be tied behind her. Tammy weakly patted her daughter's shoulder, and said, "Some time later sweeties, I think we all need to sleep right now." She kissed the children good night and toddled off to her bedroom, and Andrea made her way to her own bed; Beth, drained from the exertions of trying to free herself, got as far as the living room sofa. She was asleep before her friend and family said good night. Tina slept in Beth's bed, since Beth had claimed the place Tina planned on occupying.

Andrea, the least tired of the bunch, lay awake in her bed for a while, she hadn't had to spend most of her energy as the others had, but now doubts arose, keeping her awake. There was now the problem of not knowing when, if ever, Mom would decide to take her turn. The other, more nagging issue was when the time came would Andrea be able to handle the five hours tied up as well as her mother, or as poorly as her sister?

Gillian B
gillian-b@bigfoot.com
http://www.restrainedtastes.com
UK