Chris : 02 - My Girl Down the Street (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris : 02 - My Girl Down the Street (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris' stories
02 - My Girl Down the Street
Story index at the bottom

By Chris

Tuesday February 6th 2001 07:03:25

Last July, I was invited over to my girlfriend's house, which is conveniently about 2 blocks from mine. I had had my eye on her ever since she moved in about a year before, and had begun to notice me too.

It was the middle of July, so I arrived at her house wearing loose jeans, a tank top, and sandals. When she answered the door, and I immediately saw that she was wearing jeans, a shirt, and was barefoot.

"My parents are gone for the night, so come on in," she said.

I walked in and was instructed to go to her living room, where we were going to watch a movie. I took off my sandals and sat down on the couch. She was in the other room, and yelled to me, "I'll be right in! Just let me get some stuff from my room!"

I waited for what was about 5 minutes, when she finally came down. Before I could turn around, she jumped on me and tied my arms behind my back. Then she forced me on the carpet and tied my ankles. So that was what she had been doing in her room!

"So what exactly are you doing?" I asked her, when she was just about to leave for the kitchen.

"I want to get to know you!" she replied. I was starting to like this.

I heard her open the refrigerator and take something out. She came back into the room, and this time I saw that she was holding something behind her back. She came over and sat on my back, facing my feet.

"I don't know about you," she said,"but I am a real fan of tickle torture. It loosens everybody up!"

Before I could ask her what she was doing, I felt something very cold on my barefeet. She was lightly placing ice on my soles and between my toes, which while tickled got me really excited.

"I am also a big fan of the feet. How about you?"

"Yeah, especially when a really sexy girl is putting ice on them," I said.

"Oh, I'm flattered!" she said, suspiciously.

She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek, and finally got off my back.

"I'll untie you in a minute, but first I have to do one more thing," she said.

She walked around and lay on the ground with her face by my feet, and started to suck on my toes, which was the most wonderful thing I have ever felt.

She got up and said,"It's getting really hot in here," and with that, she took off her shirt, revealing her blue bikini. Then she reached over and untied me.

When I got up, she forced me onto the couch, and we started making out. That was the best experience of my life.

Chris