Ziggy : 02 - The Van (mmm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ziggy : 02 - The Van (mmm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ziggy's stories
02 - The Van
Story index at the bottom

By Ziggy

Thursday February 1st 2001 05:23:54

Hi! :)

I haven't posted or read in a while. First of all I LOVE THIS SITE! That said I will start my story.

I was at Matt's house again, with Tyler. First tie up idea was to tie someone to Matt's weight bench. :) So we picked Tyler.

He sat on the inclined bench press part. We put his feet on that bar to lift with your legs and right next to that there was a support bar. We got a belt and put it on his socked ankles around the support bar, immobilising his feet. Then we used a weird thingy to tie his waist to the bench. Then, we used two bath robe belts to tie his hands to the bars coming up by the seat, pulling his hands above him and spread from each other.

After a while he complained his hands were hurting so we untied him. The next idea was to tie me up in their big van in the backyard. We got the rope out of the shed. It's middle of winter and there is snow on the ground. So as we get in the van we take off our shoes and Matt went and hid them so if I escaped I would have to walk in the snow in my socks. He folded down the back seat so it was flat. I lied down on it and Matt went to work on my feet. He wrapped the rope in a criss-cross fashion a lot of times. Then he took the rest of the rope and tied my hands. Effectively hog-tying me. He tied them tight and I couldn't get free. After a while they found bungee cords and were about to use them when I told them my hands were too tight so they untied me.

Then Matt wanted to be tied. I took the rope and crossed his hands and made an X with the rope. Then I wrapped the rope around his chest. This wasn't effective because he had a jacket on. I ran out of rope so I couldn't tie his feet. So I grabbed the bungee cords and wrapped one around his ankles. I was trying to position him so I could use the bungee cord to attach him to a protruding bar, when his mom came and said we needed to get out. So he got untied and we went inside.

This story can't compare to some others but I hope you enjoyed it. Also now that I've read some, in response to Compaq I like socked feet, too. For some weird reason I also like barefeet in tight sandals. :) So Keep those stories coming!

Ziggy