Jackie : 01 - Truth or Dare (f+/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jackie : 01 - Truth or Dare (f+/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jackie's stories
01 - Truth or Dare
Story index at the bottom

By Jackie

Thursday February 1st 2001 11:29:01

Hey this is Jackie. Sorry for not posting for a while. I realize that I may have not finished my last story but I'm still going to start a new one. It involves me and all 5 of the friends that I told you about in my previous stories. If you've forgotten maybe you should go up and read them. While there are no sexual actions in my post we are playing truth or dare and there may be some sexual conversation just to make you aware.

So the story is that we were all in Ambers basement one Saturday night and we decided to play truth or dare. Our rules for truth or dare are that a player gives another player a question that they must answer truthfully or a dare that they must do that choice is up to the player that will be doing the truth or the dare. Dares must not involve people outside of the room, anything else goes. If you won't do it you have to pick up a dice and roll to see how you will be tied up. Once 5 people are tied up the last person is the winner. If somebody escapes they re-enter the game. If somebody accepts a truth or dare then they get to ask the next person, if they do not then the person who asked them ties them up and goes again.

So we were all assembled with our sleeping bags because this was a sleepover in Amber's basement, which isn't some dank, dark rathole it is one of those well-furnished guest room basements. We began the game and after a couple minutes where we were not asked anything too bad and then Kate askes Amber "Truth or Dare".

"Truth", says Amber.

"If you were going to have a threesome involving any one of us in this room, who would you choose and why?" asked Kate.

"That's nasty", said Amber.

And she asked for the dice. In this game you roll the dice three times. The first roll determines what you have to wear, the second determines how you will be tied and the third determines what kind of gag you get. On the first roll of the dice you want to roll a three or four. 1: you will wear a bikini 2: you will wear a leotard 3: are normal clothes but you have to wear jeans 4: are normal clothes but you have to wear denim shorts 5: you wear your pajamas 6: you where a bikini bottom but you can wear a T-Shirt over the top.

Amber's first roll was a 4. That's street clothes but with denim shorts.

The second roll is haw you will be tied such as 1: normal or standard tie 2: tied to a chair 3: Hogtie 4: Tied to a pole 5: Hands tied to an overhead pole (We play in the basement because its the only place that we have one of these) 6: Tied up with duct tape.

Amber rolled a three which is a hogtie.

Third roll determines the gag. 1: Cleave 2: Over-the-Mouth 3: Tape over mouth 4: Tape around head 5: Deluxe gag 6: Wrap gag.

A Deluxe gag is a cleave-gag with an over-the- mouth gag over it. So it is basically two gags in one. A wrap gag is the most effective gag that we use. We stuff the victim's mouth with twice the normal packing and then we take a roll of thin wool-like cloth. Even though it is cloth it comes on a roll and one side is adhesive. You wrap the entire roll around the mouth and it encircles the head about 20 times.

Amber rolled a 4 which is tape around the head.

After Amber rolled she went into the bathroom to change and we continued playing. She came out in a white T-Shirt and short denim shorts and went over to Kate who had a bundle of rope waiting. Amber lay down on her stomach and Kate tied her hands tightly behind her back. She then looped rope around her elbows and cinched it tightly making Amber yelp. She then tightly tied her her arms to her torso. Kate proceeded to bind Amber's ankles, knees, and thighs. She then pulled back her legs and used one last piece of rope to connect her ankles to her arms just above the wrists thus hog-tying her.

Now Kate opened up our shoebox and pulled out two bandannas. Amber reluctantly accepted them in her mouth. Kate then took a small piece of duct tape and gagged Amber with it. She then ripped off a much bigger piece and put it over that one. She then took the roll and wound it around Amber's head 5 times. She then left Amber there MMMMMPPPPHHHHing and struggling and the game resumed.

After a couple turns Kelly chose a dare. Kate called her over to whisper it in her ear because she apparently didn't want us to hear and Kelly yelled "No Freaking Way!" I don't know what the dare was but Kelly had to roll the dice. On her first roll she rolled a 1 which is a bikini (quite embarrassing). Shit, she remarked. On her second roll she rolled a 5 which means that her hands were to be tied to a pole over her head. On her final roll she rolled a 6 which is a wrap gag. (see above).

She went into the bathroom and changed into a bikini. When she came out Kate had her lie down and tightly bound her wrists behind her back. This was weird because her hands were supposed to be tied to an overhead pole but Kate said she knew what she was doing. She then tightly cinched her elbows and then lashed her ankles, knees, and thighs. She then took a large dishtowel and shoved it deep into Kelly's mouth. She tried to stuff two small handkerchiefs in as well but only one would fit and still allow Kelly's mouth to completely close. Kelly's cheeks were now buldging. Kate took the roll of adhesive cloth wrap and wrapped it around Kelly's mouth about 20 times.

"Scream" demanded Kate.

Kelly tried to scream but nothing came out, at least Amber could make a low MMMPPPHHHing sound. Kelly couldn't even moan or whimper. Kate then stood her up and hunched her over and then tied her hands to the bar over her head while they were still behind her back making Kelly stand bent over forward. This was quite interesting.

It was now down to four. Lindsey tried a little damned if you do damned if you don't and asked me what bondage method I found most torturous so that she could use it on me in later games I decided I really didn't want to give away this information so I rolled the dice. I rolled 4,3,5. That is street clothes but with denim shorts and a hogtie which was the same as Amber so the twin rule comes into effect. The twin rule states that if your first two rolls match somebody else's that is already tied up you have to be tied back to back with them.

I was already in a pink tank top and denim shorts so Lindsey took my wrists and tightly cinched them behind my back, My elbows were also tied tightly and my arms were then pinioned to my torso. I had rolled for a deluxe gag so Lindsey took some bandannas and slipped them into my mouth. She then took a long silk scarf and slid it between my lips. She twisted the ends a little so that it rolled up and then it was tightly knotted behind my head. Lindsey was not satisfied because I could still MMMPPPHHH loudly so she stuck in another bandanna slid the silk scarf back into position and knotted it much more tightly than before. She then took a blue wool scarf positioned it so that it covered from the bottom of my chin to just under the tip of my nose and she pulled it around back and knotted it tightly. Now all I could do was a soft moan and maybe a low whimper.

She then tightly tied my ankles, knees, and thighs and pulled a rope from my ankles and attached it to my wrists. Now it is hard to hog-tie people back-to-back but it is very possible. All you have to do is take them off of their stomach and position them in the kneeling position. So Lindsey propped Amber and I into a kneeling position. She then wrapped us together with some rope. This was actually a plus for me because Amber might be in a position to pick at my ropes.

We were tied together so often we kind of had a form of gag talk communication. Amber let out a short whine and a low moan from underneath her tape. I was having trouble deciphering whether it was supposed to be one MMMPPHH or two but I took it as two. This meant that I was in position to untie one of her bonds. I craned my neck and saw that the only bond within my reach was the thigh bond. I could easily reach it and after picking at it a while it became loose. Amber wiggled her thighs to loosen it and I was able to untie it which allowed her to wiggle her thighs some more so I could pick at her knee binding. I tapped her with my wrists and she turned around. Without a sound she saw what I was trying to tell her. She was in position to pick at the string that connected my wrists to my ankles. I continued to pick at her knee binding and finally it came undone.

We had been at it for about 25 minutes when she finally untied the rope that was hog-tying me. I was kneeling but slid out in front of me so I could get a better position. I was now in a perfect position to free her ankles and I did along with the string that was hog-tying her. Her legs were now completely free. She struggled but stood up bringing me with her seeing as we were still attached. She walked and I hopped over to a nearby bed. I picked at the knot binding her elbow and it became loose and eventually slid off. Amber is very athletic and tried to pull her bound wrists under her butt and around in front of her. It was hard with her arms bound to her side but she finally did it. She was now free to untie the rope that tied us together and the one pinning her arms to her torso.

Now she just had her hands tied in front of her and a gag she couldn't take off because the tape was wrapped around her head and she wasn't able to reach back there with her hands bound. She turned to me. I am still completely bound and ripped off the wool scarf that was my over-the-mouth gag. I was still cleave gagged though. She turned me over and placed her bound wrists in mine and I picked at the knot until it became loose enough for her to wiggle out of. She then reached behind her head and unwrapped the tape. She took her sweet time with the large piece of tape and peeled it down from the corners so that it wouldn't hurt as when ripped off. She just ripped the smaller piece of tape off and spit out the bandannas in her mouth. She then unknotted the silk scarf from around the back of my head and pulled it out. I spat out all the bandannas. She then proceeded to untie me like she had to in the twin rule.

We had not been paying attention to the game and we saw that Shannon was lying on the floor she was wearing her red pajamas with stars on them. Her wrists were bound with tape behind her back and starting at her shoulders and down at 8 inch intervals she was wrapped with tape pinning her arms to her side and her legs together. There was also a large strip of dark black duct tape covering her mouth. Amber and I went over to where Lindsey and Kate were and re-entered the game. TO BE CONTINUED...

Jackie
USA

Thursday February 1st 2001 08:31:36

Truth or Dare

Amber and I went back and sat with Lindsey and Kate. We continued playing and I was dying to get Kate. Eventually I asked her a personal question about her new boyfriend that I knew she wouldn't want to get out so she declined and rolled the dice. She rolled 6-2-3.

She went into the bathroom to change and came out in a T-Shirt and bikini bottom. A two on your second roll is a chair-tie. She brought over a standard 4-leg wooden chair and sat down. I took her hands and put them between the bars on the back and tightly tied her wrists behind her back. I also tied her elbows. I then took the rope and started wrapping it around her upper body and just kept wrapping until you couldn't see her body any longer. Now she was well pinned to the chair.

I took some bandannas and crammed them into her mouth. I would have liked to have wrapped the tape around her head but a 3 is only over her lips. I knew that plastering her face with tape would keep her quiet but I like how one single strip across the mouth looks so I took a very small piece of bright red tape and smoothed it out over her lips. I then took a slightly larger piece that completely covered that piece. I then took a bigger piece that completely covered the previous one. Then I took a large piece of the bright red tape and covered that. I looked back and it looked like there was one long piece of red tape on Kate's mouth when in fact there were four pieces of tape. I then took the rope and wrapped her thighs to the seat of the chair. I then took her leg and tied it at the knee and ankle to the chair leg. I began to do the same with the other and she let out a loud MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH. I could tell she didn't want to be tied with her legs spread especially in bikini bottoms but I did it anyway.

When I went back the game continued and Lindsey dared me to make out with Amber. I decided that that was pretty sick and declined. I rolled 2-2-6. I had to go to the restroom and change into a leotard. I came out grabbed a chair and sat down. My arms were tied the same way I tied Kate's at the wrists and elbows. Rope was around wrapped pinning me to the chair. Lindsey then stuffed a large dishtowel and a bandanna in my mouth and when my cheeks were buldging she took out the adhesive cloth roll and wound it around my head 20 times. She then tied my thighs down to the chair and bound my knees and ankles together.

As she started to walk away Kate went MMMMMPPPPHHHH MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH MMMMMPPPPHHHHH. She shook her head in my direction and wiggled her legs. Lindsey turned around and said "Fair is Fair". She took my legs spread them and tied them to the chair legs. Kate beamed at me. I did feel a little embarrassed wearing a leotard and sitting with my crotch exposed. I struggled with all my might but to no avail. Finally Shannon rolled over to me and tried to untie my ankle but it was no use when I wasn't listening Amber lost and Lindsey was the winner.

Amber rolled a 1-1-5. She changed into a bikini. And I watched as Lindsey bound her in standard form. Wrists, Elbows, Thighs, Knees, Ankles, and rope pinning your arms to your body. She then had numerous handkerchiefs stuffed in her mouth and a silk scarf was run between her lips. It was then yanked back and tightly knotted behind her head. The same wool scarf used as my over-the-mouth gag was used on Amber.

"Looks like I win, next game starts in an hour", said Lindsey and she left.

Jackie
USA