Viking : Kevin in the attic (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Kevin in the attic (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Viking's stories
Kevin in the attic
Story index at the bottom

By Viking

Wednesday January 31st 2001 11:30:10

My cousin Kevin is around 5 years younger than me. We spent whole summers together at my grandmother's beach house. The parents would rotate through and the kids would just stay. It was a big old uninsulated house with rooms and attics everywhere. Most had beds to accommodate visitors so the house slept a small army. Most of the time, half the upstairs rooms were not made up, with just the regular funky striped mattress on the bed. With the parents gone half the time, and plenty of places to hide away, we did quite a few tie ups up there over the years.

When Kevin was younger (5?), and I was around 9, I could handle him in our occasional rough-housing. I could easily bind his wrists and ankles with my bare hands, something he loved. I really didn't want to tie him up, he was sort of a skinny little blond kid.

As he got older, he wanted to be tied up more often. I did it, but it was usually his idea - maybe I was hesitant because he was related. One day, when he was around 10 and I was 14 or so, I got bored and decided to tie him up. He had grown quite a bit, had big hands and feet, and was wearing gym shorts and a t shirt (barefoot). We were back from the beach and probably alone for hours since my parents went to the mainland. Normally, when he'd think of tie ups, he'd come and sit over close to me and look the other way. I had learned that this was his signal to be 'captured', like he wasn't looking. Who knows. Guys don't sit that close normally, preferring to use up the whole room if possible!

So this time, I decided he was going to be toast! I sat over right next to him for a change. He looked at me and I let him sweat it for a few seconds. Then I told him it was time to get tied up upstairs. His face lit up and we bolted upstairs to our room (we shared one room). I grabbed the rope and one of my socks and told him we were going to the attic one floor up again. He wanted to do it right there in our room. He was already on the bed with hands behind and I was tempted - but I insisted. He was 'in tow' now, and I knew he'd do it. It was almost like he was already tied up.

The attic was up a vertical wooden ladder and through a hatch. I was bigger and went first. The room was stuffy and I looked around. Behind me, Kevin was dutifully coming up the ladder to be bound!

I closed the hatch behind him and moved a trunk over it. I wanted the privacy from at least the other cousins if they came back. The parents never came up. I opened up the window to let a breeze in, then took the ropes over and sat on the bed. It was an old brass bed painted red with a striped bare mattress on it. I looked over at Kevin, who hadn't moved much, and patted the bed. That was to be his 'spot' to get tied. He was big on that, getting tied on his 'spot'. I never figured out exactly what it meant to him, but he leapt at the chance to get on it. He lay down on the bed and put hands behind him. He wasn't square on the bed, so I motioned for him to move around so his head was where it belonged. Like the trooper he was, he had his wrists crossed behind his back - he knew the drill very well indeed.

I usually bound Kevin fairly tight, but with just a few coils. This time, I wanted to be different since I was going to keep him a while longer than usual. I put my standard three coils of rope on his wrists - One coil sideways, one vertical, and one between his wrists to tighten the other two coils. That's a pretty tight tie. This time though, I did it a second time and cinched it tight enough that I knew there was no escape. I tied his knees together, feet together, and pulled it up into a tight hogtie. He was at the age where I could just tie his bound ankles right up to his bound wrists and cinch it down so there was no 'hogtie' rope to allow motion. He was just one solid chunk of bound cousin; he was never going to get out on his own.

He knew it too, I could tell.

This was a great deal tighter than I had bound him in the past. I almost never used gags before, but decided the time was right. The second time I said 'Open up' he saw the sock and looked me straight in the eye. His eyes were wide open and his big grin made it hard to open up for the gag. He watched the sock all the way as it moved into his mouth. The grin vanished as he adjusted his mouth to accept the intrusion with minimum discomfort. When I cinched down the gag behind his head, he let out an involuntary squeak and tried his bonds for the first time. Finding the ropes tight was probably reassuring; he was sinking into captivity in his own way.

I stepped off the bed and assessed the situation. He was bound - period, and would not get loose until I let him out. And this time, it was not just for 'escape tricks'. I gave him one whap on the rump and he objected mightily. It was more for affection and teasing anyway, I don't like violence of any sort. But....those bare feet were just sitting there! Dirty (from walking around the house), but tolerable. I turned him on his side, took out a rope, and bound his feet (and hands) tightly to the metal frame on the side of the bed. To keep him from rolling off, I put a loop around his waist and tied it to the other side of the bed. He was already bowed out anyway from the hogtie. Then, I lit into his feet!

He squealed and bucked, but was going nowhere. The window was open and I thought of closing it. But it was hot and nobody lived within 500 feet of the place. Remember, this was 40 yrs ago when barrier islands were largely uninhabited. I just plain had him now. Feet available and very ticklish. When I tired of that, I got his ribs.

For rest periods, I just watched him adjust to his bonds. We did this for probably an hour, longer than we ever had. He almost never wanted to be untied in our normal sessions, which lasted 10-15 mins. This time though, when I asked, he was ready to get untied. I took off the hogtie ropes first and let him roll onto his tummy, still tightly bound. I paused to let him think a while and he glanced back. I smiled and went for his feet. He screamed some sort of surprised, frustrated grunt and I broke out laughing again. At that point, I took off the gag and finished untying him.

We did further tie ups, both short and long, but that one time was the most fun (for me anyway).

Viking
ropelover71@hotmail.com

The strength of plastic (M/fffM)
Another cabin trip (M/ffM)
Blind Orientation (Mf/f)
My last scout camp before moving (M/F)
Hold the line (MM/F)
Rover congress 2012 (M/M, M/F, F/M)
Pioneering with the rainbow butterflies (M/f)
My adventures with the rainbow butterflies (Mffff/f)
A friendship is evolving (Mfff/ff)
Ski trip (M/f)
The insane night patch (Mf/ff)
To become a Rover (and Rodney's revenge) (MM/MMfff)
Rodney's addiction (M/M)
Rainbow Butterflies: The championship (Mf/ff)
Rainbow Butterflies: Knot lessons (Mf/ff)
Planning the semester (M/f)
The scouts international friendship camp (Both Genders)
Rainbow Butterflies: culinary lessons and orientation (Mffff/ff)
The legend of st. George (M/F)
Pokemon, gotta catch em all (M/F)
How we celebrate a birthday on a scout camp (M+F+/M)
the new kid (mm/f)
just hanging (M/M)
a challenger (M/M)
unwilling victim (MM/F)
A damsel that loves distress (M/F, MM/F, M/FF)
A girl's love for duct tape (M/f)
Roping Paul (m/m)
Kevin in the attic (m/m)