Viking : Roping Paul (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Roping Paul (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Viking's stories
Roping Paul
Story index at the bottom

By Viking

Wednesday January 31st 2001 01:49:58

I haven't contributed on here for some time. I ran out of stories about females I played tie up games with. But I played games with more males when I was a kid, so here's one.

When I was around 14, Paul (11) came over with Michael (7?). They both got absorbed playing with some of my old toys in the next room. Paul was tall for his age, had a fuzzy crew cut, big brown eyes, big hands, baggy shorts and T shirt, and a fairly pleasant disposition. Fun to have around, but not exactly a playmate. I had thought about tying him up before, but by 14, I was beginning to end my tie up escapades.

Anyway, I was lying on the living room floor reading a magazine and they were in the next room. Out of the blue, Paul chimed in, 'Hey Michael, let's arrest him'. He was looking and pointing at me, then looked back at Michael. He had a huge grin and his big eyes were wide open. He looked at Michael a long time in silence then said, with a big smile, 'you wanna?'

This set my heart racing; I didn't often trip across such opportunities. Michael, who could care less, did not react at all. Paul dropped the matter! I thought about it for a while (about 10 secs) while they went about their other business. I then reflexively asked 'What do you do with somebody once you arrest him?' I had to repeat the question once. Paul, without missing a beat said 'We put him down on his tummy, get his hands behind, and put on the cuffs.' At this point, I knew where this was all heading.

I had already cased out the living room and there was a single 3 ft piece of cord in the room. I protested weakly, 'We don't have cuffs, but we've got this piece of rope.' I guess I was always trying to be helpful!

Paul hustled into the room and grabbed the rope. Michael, for his part, was completely disinterested in the 'capture'. So, I arrested myself, rolled over on my tummy, put my hands behind my back, and said 'Like this?'

Paul was standing 3 feet away watching and thinking about it. After a couple of seconds I said 'I bet I can get out quicker than you can.' Paul's smile abruptly vanished to be replaced by a look I can only describe as a mixture of shock and a far away crazed look. I think that's when he realized what might be about to happen to him. He stood looking at the rope and whipping it about in the air so it made whistling noises. I repeated the challenge 'I bet I can get out quicker than you can.'

He looked me straight in the eye, and without missing a beat, without any trace of embarrassment, without any second thoughts, he threw me the rope and said:
'OK, Tie Me UP!

Wow.

With a rather clumsy attempt at guile (turning this all into his idea) I asked with some incredulity 'You want me to tie you up?' He quickly answered 'Yes', turned his back to me, put his hands behind his back, and backed up toward me. It was clear to me that he had been tied up before.

I usually preferred to tie people up on their tummies. So I told him 'No, lie down on your tummy.' He complied immediately, but realized he was in the middle of the living room floor. I'm not sure why, but he got up again, moved over closer to the wall, lay back down on his tummy, and put his hands behind his back.

This, for me, was way to easy. I went over, got on his legs, and grabbed his hands so I could cross his wrists. I was kind of surprised at the way they felt; I guess he still had quite a bit of baby fat or something. I put two loops tightly around his wrists (one each way) and brought his feet up into a hogtie with one loop around his ankles. By then, I was out of rope. It wasn't the tightest of tie ups, but he was bound.

He showed no inclination to try to escape, despite the 'challenge'. So I told him that while he was tied up, he had to tell the truth about anything I asked. What the heck, I might as well press my luck. He feigned annoyance, but agreed to answer questions. So I asked 'Ever tie anyone up?'....'NO!' was his emphatic reply. 'Ever been tied up before?'...'NO!' was his overly indignant reply. It was clear he was lying. It was also clear he was tiring of the game. I let him wiggle about for a few more seconds, then released him.

I never tied him up again, nor did he try to tie me up that time. I note that by this age, I enjoyed the chase better than the capture. I often wished I had gone after the major rope supply and kept him in a proper hogtie; he deserved the full treatment.

Viking
ropelover71@hotmail.com

The strength of plastic (M/fffM)
Another cabin trip (M/ffM)
Blind Orientation (Mf/f)
My last scout camp before moving (M/F)
Hold the line (MM/F)
Rover congress 2012 (M/M, M/F, F/M)
Pioneering with the rainbow butterflies (M/f)
My adventures with the rainbow butterflies (Mffff/f)
A friendship is evolving (Mfff/ff)
Ski trip (M/f)
The insane night patch (Mf/ff)
To become a Rover (and Rodney's revenge) (MM/MMfff)
Rodney's addiction (M/M)
Rainbow Butterflies: The championship (Mf/ff)
Rainbow Butterflies: Knot lessons (Mf/ff)
Planning the semester (M/f)
The scouts international friendship camp (Both Genders)
Rainbow Butterflies: culinary lessons and orientation (Mffff/ff)
The legend of st. George (M/F)
Pokemon, gotta catch em all (M/F)
How we celebrate a birthday on a scout camp (M+F+/M)
the new kid (mm/f)
just hanging (M/M)
a challenger (M/M)
unwilling victim (MM/F)
A damsel that loves distress (M/F, MM/F, M/FF)
A girl's love for duct tape (M/f)
Roping Paul (m/m)
Kevin in the attic (m/m)