Jim : 01 - Tying up Cousin and friend (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jim : 01 - Tying up Cousin and friend (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jim's stories
01 - Tying up Cousin and friend
Story index at the bottom

By Jim

Tuesday January 30th 2001 12:15:22

Tying up Cousin and friend Pt.1

Hey. Like many I have been roaming this site for awhile before deciding to post so here we go.

This experience involves me (15), my 14 year old cousin Rachel, and her friend Laura (14).

I was to sleepover at Rachel's house for the weekend. Feeling that we were okay on our own, on Friday night my aunt and uncle decided to go catch dinner and a movie, not having done so in awhile.

I don't have the hots for my cousin or anything, but she was developing into a pretty attractive young woman. She has brown hair which rests on her shoulders. She has green eyes. That night she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and was barefoot.

It all started when she was watching TV and I found this pair of handcuffs. I wasn't sure if they were real or not so I inquired Rachel about them.

"Do these things even work?"

Rachel glanced in my direction and replied "It's just a toy, I could get out of them in a second."

I put them to the test.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I used them on you?"

She just shrugged. I locked them around her wrists in front of her and like she said she got out instantly.

"See, I'm an escape artist", she said.

"I just need stronger stuff." I said.

I found some jump rope and loosely tied her wrists in front of her again. It took her 10 seconds to get free. She smiled and said "Is that all u got?"

I told her I would be back and went to the garage. I got some rope and some handkerchiefs. I returned and pondered all kinds of positions. I was looking around and saw the support beam going from the ceiling to the floor and got an idea.

"Sit down over there", I said pointing at the beam.

"Alright but I'll get out", she said.

I sat down and left her hands behind the beam. I figure-eighted the rope around her wrists a few times then tied it off. I then wound it around her wrists 5 times then tied that off. THEN I wound rope around that vertically twice and tied it off.

"Comfy?" I asked, knowing she wouldn't get out.

She tugged a little bit and I saw her smile go to a slight frown.

"And i'm not even done yet."

I tied her ankles in a similar fashion that I tied her wrists.

Then I wound rope around her torso underneath her breasts and around the beam securing her to it. I wadded up 2 of the hankys and shoved them in her mouth, which caught her by surprise. She was about to spit them out when I shoved them back in and tied another one around her head, effectively cleave-gagging her. She let out a few mmpphs as a she tested her bonds.

I went across the room and fake watched TV for half an hour. I was always glancing at her and watching her writhe and struggle. I sat down by her barefeet and pulled them up into my lap. Her eyes went wide.

I tickled her bare soles for 2 minutes. I said to her: "What happened to our little escape artist?" She looked at me angrily.

"Now I'm gonna make a little deal here. I want you to call one of your friends over here so you can have some company, ok?"

She quickly shook her head. I twitched my fingers inches away from her toes and she said what sounded like she would do it under her gag.

"Great!" I said.

I got the portable phone. I moved the gag to under her neck and she spit out the hankys. I asked her for the number and dialed. I put the phone up to her face and she invited her friend Laura over.

As soon as I hit the END button I stuffed the hankys back into her mouth and brought the gag back into her mouth, tightening it. She mmmpphed some more while I sat there and waited.

I had my attractive 14 year old cousin bound and gagged to a post and her friend was on her way over! My nerves were shot!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Jim
United States
Tuesday

Tuesday January 30th 2001 11:21:42

Tying up Cousin and friend Pt. 2

So, where I left off I had my 14 year old cousin Rachel tied to a pst in her basement with her friend Laura on her way over.

Minutes later the doorbell rang. When I turned my back I could already hear Rachel struggling again. I opened the door to see Laura. She was also quite attractive. Blond hair just past her shoulders, blue eyes. She was wearing a blue tanktop, shorts and sandals.

"Cmon in." I said. "Rachel is waiting for you downstairs."

She nodded and slipped of her sandals and walked past me to the stairs. I followed her closely, knowing what was coming.

Laura saw Laura and gasped. She moved toward her while Rachel was staring at me and screaming through her gag. Poor Laura didn't get the picture and I wrestled her to the floor. I tied her wrists behind her back just like I did Rachel's (see last post). I then tied her bare ankles the same way.

I didn't have any more handkerchiefs so I got a roll of duct tape. Laura saw this and her eyes went wide. "Please don't gag me." She pleaded. "I won't talk, I swear!" Ignoring this I used 2 strips of tape to cover her mouth.

Angrily mmmpphing i continued to tie her. I tied her knees and elbows together, then tied her arms to her sides just below and above her breasts. She now laid on the floor completely bound and gagged.

"I'll give you both an hour." I said and left them. I kept watching them from a distance however. They were trying to communicate with each other through their gags and struggled for all were worth.

Before I knew it the hour was up. Time to up the ante. I tied Rachels knees together. And to make it even worse for Laura, I tied her bound wrists to her bound ankles, hogtying her.

They both mmmpphed as I strengthened their bonds. After another 15 minutes I decided it was punishment time. I ran my fingers up and down Rachels bare soles, driving her crazy. I drove my fingers in between her toes and continued tickling her for 5 minutes.

Then I looked at Laura who looked up at me innocently. Her bare feet wriggled in the air, begging to be tickled. I tickled her for longer than Rachel, 10 minutes.

I finally decided to release them after their torture. I untied the knots on Rachel's elbows, torso and wrists and went upstairs. 20 minutes later, they both stumbled upstairs, rope marks on their skin. I began to chuckle.

"Hah hah." Rachel said. "Laugh it up. But next time, I will get free. I didn't even try to get free just so you wouldn't feel bad. Oh and I didn't appreciate my feet being tickled either." They both turned on their heels and went to Rachel's room.

I knew Rachel was lying when she told me that she wasn't trying but I was also excited when I heard the words: "NEXT TIME".

I will tell the NEXT TIME if anybody is interested.

Jim
United States