Z : 01 - My first bondage experience (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Z : 01 - My first bondage experience (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Z's stories
01 - My first bondage experience
Story index at the bottom

By Z

Monday January 22nd 2001 11:29:10

My First Bondage Experience occurred several months ago. I’m male and 15 years old. I had a friend named Jennifer, who is also 15, over and she has dirty blonde hair ,that is sort of stringy curly put together, about down to her shoulders she’s pretty short and is very pretty with delicate face features. She had real short tight denim shorts on and a nice little tight white T-shirt on. I’ve always been a little attracted to her.

We were sitting downstairs in the basement of my house which is a rec room. My parents were at work and my little brother was over at the neighbor’s house spending the night. My basement has a big screen TV, some couches, a table soccer game, a weight system, and a large support pillar in the middle of the room.

We were down there playing some table tennis and I continued to destroy her. Me being the bondage freak that I am put a little twist on the game and I said that whoever loses the next game has to be the other’s prisoner. She immediately agreed and we shook on it. Of course I beat her 10 to 4. She said sarcastically “Oops, looks like I lost guess I’ll have to be tied up”. She then started laughing. I said hang on because I had to get some materials. I bolted up the stairs and rummaged through everyone’s closet to find the most leather belts I could. I ended up finding six of them and got some handkerchiefs out of my dad’s drawer. I ran into my brother’s room and grabbed his two sets of handcuffs. They were real ones by the way. I also grabbed some duct tape on the way to the basement.

I returned downstairs and told her to stand up against the square support pillar and she obeyed. I stupidly said “ You’re goin to be worth lots of money to me my pretty” we both started laughing. I took her hands and handcuffed them behind the pillar and then slapped the other set of cuffs around her ankles. I then took one of two jump ropes lying on the floor and tied her ankles up to the beam nice and tight. We started giggling. I then took the other jump rope and tied her arms to the side of her chest with the rope below her huge breasts and wrapped it around the pole nice and tight. I took one of the belts and wrapped around her thighs really tight almost cutting off the circulation. And then I took one of the little soccer balls off the table soccer game and stuck it in her mouth and she didn’t appreciate that very much. I also put about three strips of duct tape over her mouth and she began to mmmpppphh loudly, but I ignored her. I took one of the handkerchiefs and did something really cool. I blindfolded her but when I did it I wrapped it around the pole a couple of times and made her head immobile while also blindfolding her.

I loved seeing her struggle all over a stupid bet. I lifted up her shirt a little bit and began tickling her belly because she’s very ticklish on the belly. She began to mmmmmmppppphhh and wiggle around on the pole. I told her I’ll be right back to release her after I went to the bathroom because I could tell she was embarrassed strapped to a pole. I actually crept over to the stairs and just stared at her in awe of what I had done. I left her like that for about a half an hour before coming back downstairs to check on her. She was really struggling to get out. I laughed at her and noticed she was getting some of the ropes loose so I decided to be nice and let her off the pole.

She was really mad but wanted to try to challenge me to another game of table soccer this time to 5. I agreed knowing I would probably win. But I began getting scared when it was 4 to 2 and I was losing. I thought for sure that I was doomed. I did come back and win and when I won she threw her arms up in defeat. I had her! I told her she gave me to much competition that time and that she would be punished. She went “Oohhh.” By now she was over her last bondage experience and was all laughs. I told her that this time I would not release her myself. She didn’t believe me but I was telling the truth. I looked around to see what I would do to her and I suddenly had it.

To be Continued

Z

Tuesday January 23rd 2001 12:21:30

My first bondage experience part 2

I told Jen to go sit on the weight bench. It is one of the one’s that has the sitting bench press on it and the bar that goes down from the seat to do leg extensions. I took one of the handcuffs and handcuffed her hands behind the chair. I then put her legs behind the bar that stretches down from the seat and put the cuffs around her ankles behind the bar so they were stuck there. I then took one of the belts and wrapped it around her thighs and under the seat strapping her thighs down to the seat. I took some duct tape and wrapped it around her knees about 5 times. I then took a belt and wrapped it around her chest just under her boobes and wrapped it around her arms pinning her chest and arms to the seat. I now took one of my brothers little belts and put it around her neck nice and tight.

She started asking me why I needed that and I told her she’d soon see. I then decided to gag her by putting one of the balls from my table soccer table in her mouth and putting 3 strips of duct tape over it. She began to mutter something under the gag. I then proceeded to blindfold her by wrapping a hanky around her eyes and around the back of the seat immobilizing her head. I then told her that the surprise was coming and she began to curse under her gag. I took the biggest belt I had and looped it through the belt around her neck and then looped it through the belt on her thighs putting it on the last hole on the belt. She immediately arched her back after I strapped it and she began to mmmmmphhhh under the gag. I took one of the jump ropes and tied her shins together and wrapped the rest around the pole coming down.

I stepped back to admire my work and told her good luck trying to escape. She hissed at me through her gag. I was about to turn and walk away when I noticed something in the corner of my eye. The chest pull! You know the thing that has the springs and handles that you pull on. I grabbed it and wrapped around her skinny tight stomach once but there was too much slack so I wrapped it around again and intertwined the handles in front of her stomach. I told her I’ll be back to check on her in a little bit and she began to struggle.

I returned to see that she had made no progress whatsoever and I began to laugh. She was bound determined to escape (pun intended). She thrashed, kicked and mmpphhhed beneath her gag but to no avail. I turned around sat on the couch and watched some TV.

It was about an hour later when I turned around to see that she was clearly making no progress so I decided to torture her. I slipped her shoes off and began to tickle the smooth soles of her feet and she began to mmmmpppphhhh under her gag. I then worked my way up the body all the way up to the stomach and really began tickling because she can’t stand to be tickled on the belly.

I let her set there for another hour and a half, but I was usually staring at her because i loved the sight of her tied up to the chair and then asked her if she wanted to be let free. Jen made some noise beneath the gag that I took for a yes and began to undo her.

When she was all free she gave me an evil look and I said “That should teach you to challenge me” and she started laughing and began to chase me around the basement. We eventually sat down and watched some TV. That was definitely the beginning of a long bondage relationship between us because we both seemed to enjoy it.

Z