Compaq : 01 - My favourite partner (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Compaq : 01 - My favourite partner (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Compaq's stories
01 - My favourite partner
Story index at the bottom

By Compaq

Sunday January 21st 2001 04:46:25

My favourite partner (my first time writing)

Like many people, I too used to stalk this page until I got enough courage to post up one of my many accounts with one of my favourite partners, please tell me if you like it and I should continue. It seem kinda weird and I'm really dont know if I should be doing this but here it is.

When I was 15, I noticed that I would some how what get excited at the sight of one of my sisters friend's socked feet. She was one of my sisters older friends(15). She wasn't wearing knee socks but it really didn't make a difference since she always wore pants.

One night, she spent the night and we sorta had feelings for one another. We were all in the TV room, and my sister had fallen asleep. She came over next to me, with out shoes on and was wearing those soft cotton, tight socks. She often had socks on for a few days, which was ok for me so they were a little smelly but in that really attractive smelly kind of smell.

We started to talking about school and everything and then we started talking about some of our previous bondage experiences, since I tied her more than me since she liked it, she gave me the go ahead to tie her up. We were both in our 'pajamas' she had panties, bra and a t-shirt and those socks that I mentioned above, I had boxers and a shirt. Everytime she slept over she had this little bag which she always had spare panties, socks and toiletries and other things that girls had at the age 15 (in the growing up stage). So, she started taunting me, so I wanted to get the show on the road.

I firstly went to collect my supplies under the bed, which composed of silk robe rope, and other bits of reasonably rope lengths. We have those sittings cushions which I laid on the ground and asked her to lay on. She laid on her stomach (she remembered from the good old days). Loving her feet so dear, I started there, I took the silk robe rope and raped it around her crossed legs. She had a wonderful body (15 is the age we start noticing these things), and nice long legs and long and thin feet, I then blindfolded her just in case something embarrassing happens! I then took another rope and wrapped it above her knees.

Please dont mistake me, but me and this girl were very close, and we trusted each other since we grew up together and I would do nothing to harm her but we did some stuff to one another which was kind of like we were devited to one another. SO, to continue, I straddled her, she was still on her stomach, I then went and grabbed her little bag that I mentioned before, and I pulled out her socks and asked her to make a fist with both hands. I then pulled her socks over her hands. Each hand was in a fist and had a sock pulled over it (hope that made things clearer). For those people who tie tight our use rough rope, may I suggest that you do this to protect the skin and it also fells some how what erotic.

I then crossed her hands behind her back,and tied them, and then pulled the rest of the socks over the knots, covering them. She looked so helpless and had that 'Damsel in distress' effect that everyone so dearly describes. She knew she wouldn't be able to untie her wrists cause if the socks but squirmed and pretended to try anyway.

She then said 'forgetting something?' And I realized that I had forgotten to gag her, she had no clue what I was going to stick in her mouth, so I took her spare panties and put them in her mouth and then took a piece of rope and wrapped it around her head keeping the panties in. I dont believe in duct tape cause it tears at the skin and rips hair out. The scene was perfect and she was loving it.

I then grabbed her feet, and took a small piece of string and tied her big toes together. She knew what was coming, she squirmed but she loved it when I would touch her, I then started to gently stroke her feet on the arch. This drove her nuts and I was considering putting her in a hog tie but I didn't want her to get any cramps from squirming and the pantie gag was very effective. Since she was moving so much and I couldn't effectively tickle her feet cause she would curl them up, I took another piece of string and tied it to the string that held her big toes together and pulled it tight to the silk robe rope that held her feet together so the bottom of her feet are stretched.

I then tickled her for about 5 minutes (seemed like ages!). I got tired and it was very late (11pm) so I called it a little break, I ungagged her and removed the blindfold, and asked her if she wanted to be tied up 'she said she loved it when I tied her but she wanted this time for me to lift her top up is she didn't get out after an hour, this was a great surprise cause this was the first time she had suggested something like this and but first she had to remove her bra. Then I reminded her about my sister who layed asleep in front of the TV. She said that I should go and get a blanket and cover her so my sis wont get wind of anything. I did as I was told and then woke my sister and told her to go to bed, she did but first went to tell her friend to come with, she acted well and said that she was already asleep and she woke her up so my sister went to bed. We decided that we would wait and hour to make sure. I asked her if I should release her but she said that she'd want to be gagged and blindfolded and that I could play with her feet (she knew I liked them and she would use against me in some other episode between me and her). I then untied the 'foot strecher rope' and smelled her feet and massaged them for and hour while infront of the TV. To be continued

Compaq
truestories75@hotmail.com

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday January 25th 2001 04:58:37

Continued

After an hour, I untied her and she went to the bathroom and returned wearing those socks(she did that on purpose!) and panties. This was a real shock cause this was the first time she did anything like that, and it also made me feel awkward cause I didn't want to get in trouble (you can imagine the situation if we got busted, court, rap, no one would believe me cause I am a guy). I asked here if she was sure she wanted this and she gave me a weird look and asked me if I didn't like her, so I ran everything threw in my head. I went to my room and returned with a bedsheet. I then spread it on the floor. As she was standing, I tied her hands behind her back using the 'sock method' as described in the posting above, then I took a rope and tied her arms in place (just had to take advantage of the view:) She then knew what I was going to do, I laid her down on the sheet, and folded everything so her head and her feet would hang out of the covers, then I folded the sheets over her so she was covered. I then had to carefully lift her around the chest and the waist to tie the bedsheet around her. I then tied around her knees and then her feet.

In my opinion, this is more effective then using duck tape or medical tape to 'mummify' some one, not as messy and expensive and time consuming. I then blindfolded her and gagged her with her panties. So imagine this... am attractive girl gagged, blindfolded wearing just panties and socks, wrapped in a bed sheet that's really tight and shows her figure well. In order not to discomfort her arms which were bound behind her back, I layed her on some big pillows which were adjacent to me as I watched TV.

No, she didn't particularly like getting tickled but she stretched and moved her feet to get my attention (she wanted a massage or just physical attention in that region) so I layed down in front of the TV and proped her feet on my chest close to my face, tied her toe together and gently massaged her feet. Then suddenly grabbed the excess rope from the toe tier and toed it to the rope around her knees and tickled her for about 15 min which seems like ages. I then straddled her around her legs and stroked her stomach gently, that drove her really nuts. I did that for ages, then I noticed a damp patch in that region that we dont mention here. I thought she wet herself at the age so I just laugh at it. I checked if she was ok she said yes cause she just loved the contact between us.

As soon as I checked up on her, I then spent about an hour watching TV late at night stroking, smelling and massaging her feet. Then I untied her and got my first kiss.

I hope that was still in the boundaries and if it wasn't, PLEASE tell me! I dont want to be the black sheep of the group!

Compaq
Truestories75@hotmail.com
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Saturday February 17th 2001 02:03:50

Hey, its me again. I just wanted to tell you about one of the many encounters I had with my 'girlfriend'. For those of you how dont know me, I am the one with the sock fetish.

Anyway, my sister friend slept over at our house. But before that, me and my sister's friend spoke on the phone because since our first bondage experience, we went out with one another, unofficial. I hinted at the fact that I was going to tie her up and she playfully admitted that she was looking forward to it and was going to wear well worn socks.

Since this was around Christmas, my mom and dad were often invited to parties which would end round 0600 hours. Which was the case that night. She came round about 1800 hours and we innocently chatted with one another to avoid suspicion that there was anything between us. And after she made sure no one was in sight, sat on the bed, I was in my PC chair facing her and she took her socked foot and ran it up my pant leg and rubbed my leg. This was a major turn on and she knew it and left the room with me blushing and her with a evil smile cause she knew what she did.

My parents left at 2000 hours(8 pm). And she chilled with my sister till my sis fell asleep. And my G/F dosed off too.

I will continue later, dont want this to be one of those hard ones to read cause they are so darn long. But if anyone knows a good sock site(women not guys) email me. Or if you share the same fetish. Hope you like it so far. She get tied really well and tickled, you'll see if you want more:)

Compaq

Tuesday February 20th 2001 03:30:11

Ok, as I was saying, they both dosed off after my parents left 2000 hours. For about 10 minutes while my sis took her shower(it was summer and we were all sweaty), me and my G/F wrestled, tickled and wrapped each other legs around each other in my room. Just to clarify everything, my sis dosed off at 2300 hours and my G/F shortly before. I was in the TV room at the time. At around 0000 I went up to her and I prepared to tie a blindfold, gag and to tie her hands. I slowly, started to get everything to a point were I could tie it, this took forever, about 45 mins.

I finally had her hands tied (in front, cross with socks over them), blindfolded and a really poorly made ball gag (one of those gulf balls with the holes in them). The ball gag was easy to slide in her mouth. It was the blindfold that was hard. I then took a bag of peas, pulled her shirt up and slide it all over her stomach. She jumped and and started freaking out. I told her it was me and it was time to pay taxes. So I picked her up and brought her to my room and placed her on my PC chair. She didn't have a clue where she was cause of the blindfold. I untied her hands and pulled them behind her and the chair. Did the sock thing that I mentioned in my 1st story and then tied her hands to the knob that adjust the back rest height. Then I tied her waist down to the chair. Then tied her knees down to the chair too. Then I laid myself down on the floor with her beautiful, warm, unfresh socks cm away from my face. I then sat up and tied her ankles together. Then her toes which I then tied to her ankle rope stretching the soles of her feet and I began to tickle her. And kept on going. for while cause I loved her feet. It went on for about and hour or so just toying, smelling and admiring her feet. I then removed her blind fold and she let me use her socked feet for some stuff that isn't going up her, thats for sure!

That was the truth. We meet more after that experience, but we were never officially going out, to the public at least. Please contact me if you share the love of socks on women or have stories about socked feet. Thanks!

Compaq
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic