James : 01 - At Jodie's House: the Second Story (f/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

James : 01 - At Jodie's House: the Second Story (f/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

James' stories
01 - At Jodie's House: the Second Story
Story index at the bottom

By James

Saturday January 20th 2001 06:42:16

At Jodie's house
The first story:

Friday January 12th 2001 07:48:32

Hi everyone, my name is James. I have many stories to share with you, and here’s the first.

This occurred back in 1995, when I was 14. I was about 160cm (5’8”) back then, 55kg (120lbs), short dark hair and brown eyes. I also have a half sister (she’s exactly three months older than me, about 165cm, 55kg, just below shoulder length dark blonde hair and brown eyes) but she doesn’t feature until later on.

Now, I should mention that before this day, I had never played a tie up game, and the only time when I saw someone tied up was on TV. Even then, I didn’t have much of an interest in it. This was the afternoon in which I was introduced to tie up games, and found out that it was a lot of fun and very, very enjoyable.

It was on the Friday afternoon during lunchtime, my friend Jodie (15, roughly 155cm, 55kg, short to medium length light brown hair, and blue eyes) invited me to her place to work on our school geography project (we had to work in pairs for his project, and we paired up with each other). She told me to come round at about 2:30pm and I agreed.

However, that night, my mum told me that she had to give a presentation that day and couldn’t give me a lift to Jodie’s place (my dad worked on Saturday’s). She suggested that I should go earlier, so she could give me a lift when she went to work. So I gave her house a ring, and her little brother, Mark (he was 11, about 140cm at the time, 45kg, short brown hair and brown eyes) answered the phone. I asked him to get Jodie, but he said that she was out shopping. So I told him to tell Jodie that I would be coming at around 1:00pm and he said OK and hung up.

Apparently, he had forgotten about telling her, because when I showed up at her door at 1:00, she was very surprised to see me.

“You’re a little early aren’t you James? It’s only one.”

“I rang up last night. Didn’t your brother tell you that I was coming earlier?” was my response.

“No, he didn’t. I was out late, and when I came home, he was already asleep.”

“Oh, well, I had to come earlier because my mum had to work today, and she gave me a lift here.”

“Oh alright, come in, my parents aren’t home now anyway” she said as she unlocked the screen door and let me in. “I’ll just go upstairs and get my stuff and get changed. Just go into the study and get set up.”

She was up till 2 in the morning, and didn’t wake up until noon that day, which was why she was still in he PJs, she explained to me. She went upstairs and I walked into the study and unpacked my things. The study was just like any other, couple of chairs, and a desk with a computer and printer on it.

She came down about five minutes later, in black jeans, white T-shirt and white socks (I was wearing black shorts, a green T-shirt and a dark blue jumper. I was barefoot). She booted up the computer (which took an extremely long time compared with what I’ve got now), and we got started.

About ten minutes later, I needed to go to the toilet. She told me the one downstairs was broken, and told me to use the one upstairs, which was at the end of the hallway on the right.

The second storey of their house had a long hallway with two bedrooms on the left, and two on the right. Jodie’s room was the second on the left, her brother’s was the first on the left, the master bedroom was the first on the right, and there was another study on the right. A bathroom was located on the left at the end of the hallway and toilet on the right.

Anyway, I quickly rushed to the toilet and relieved myself. As I walked back across the hallway, I took a peek in Jodie’s room, then into the study, and then in his brother’s room. And to my utter surprise, I found Mark, tied to a chair and cleave gagged with a long red sock. His hands were tied behind his back, his legs were tied to the chair legs and there was a rope around his body that kept his secured to the chair. As soon as he saw me, he yelled through his gag, which wasn’t very effective, but did muffle the words coming out of his mouth.

I walked over to him and pulled his gag down. I moved round and started untying his hands, he said “Argh, she’s never gagged me before.”

“Who?” I asked as I freed his hands.

He rubbed his wrists and replied, “Jodie.” She told me after that she had gagged him because she wasn’t expecting me for another hour and half, and didn’t want me to find out about their little games. I asked her why she didn’t just untie him, and she said that Mark didn’t agree, so she would have to forfeit the game if she did that.

“Were you being naughty or something, so your sister tied you up?” I freed his legs and he got up and stretched.

“No, we’re just playing a game”. I asked him what type of game was he playing. “Well, she ties me up, and I have to try and get free in 45 minutes. If I don’t, she wins and gets a point. If I do, she either gives me a point, or I get to tie her up and she has to try and get free in 45 minutes, if she gets free, she gets a point, but if she doesn’t, I get two points.”

“Oh, I see. So how long have you been tied up for?” I asked him. Half an hour was his reply/

“How many points are you on?”

“I’m on 12, and she’s on 19.” After a small pause, he asks me, “Can you do me a favour?”

I asked him he wanted. He said, “Please don’t tell Jodie that you untied me, I need some points bad.”

I thought for a moment. “Alright, but don’t come down straight away. Wait another five minutes before coming down.” He nodded, and I went back downstairs and to the study.

“What took you so long?” she asked as I walked into the room.

I stared at her for a moment; she caught my drift and said, “Right, right. You needed to sit down.” I laughed and replied in the affirmative and sat down in my chair.

About five minutes had passed, when Mark came running into the room, raised his arms into the air and shouted, “Haha, I got free”

Playing dumb, I asked Jodie what he was talking about.

“Oh, nothing. It’s just a little game we’re playing.”

“Just tell him sis, he won’t tell anyone.” Mark said. He looked at me, “Right?”

I nodded. “Oh alright” Jodie said in a tone that told me she wanted to avoid the subject. She then explained everything that Mark had already explained to me before, but I feigned interest.

“So, what are you going to do now? Are you going to give him a point, or be tied up?” I asked her.

She hesitated and looked at Mark, “Can we continue later, I’m working right now?”

“No way!” was Mark’s reply. “Either I get to tie you up now, or I get a point.”

Jodie stared at Mark, then looked at me and then at her feet and thought for a while.

“It’s all right, I’ll continue working on it and you can finish off your game if you like.” I said, breaking the silence.

“Are you sure?” she asked me.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

“Hey, James. Why don’t you come play as well?” Mark said.

I wasn’t expecting that. Now it was my time to think for while. I looked at Jodie who was looking a little uneasy at the idea of having an “outsider” being incorporated into their game.

“Maybe I shouldn’t,” I replied.

“Oh, come on. It’ll be fun.” Mark pleaded.

I thought that it might be interesting, but on the other hand, I didn’t want to upset Jodie.

“Is it alright with you, Jodie?” I asked her.

She hesitated slightly but replied, “Yeah, it’s OK.”

Her hesitation made me ask her if she was sure, and she gave me the same answer.

Mark seemed overjoyed about me playing in their game. So I asked them what they wanted me to do?

Mark responded. “Well, do you want to help me tie Jodie up, or do you want to be tied up?”

I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do so I asked Jodie, “What do you want me to do?”

She thought for a moment. “Why don’t you keep me company James?”

“So does that mean I have to be tied up?” Jodie nodded. “OK, let’s go.”

Mark led the way upstairs and into Jodie’s room. “James, can you go get the chair from my room.” he asked.

I walked into his room, grabbed the chair and brought it to Jodie’s room. Mark was going through her closet, while Jodie sat on her chair with her legs crossed and waited. Her chair had armrests, Mark’s didn’t.

Eventually, Mark pulled out a small backpack from the closet. He opened it up, and took out a few lengths of white rope, and a roll of black tape.

“So, who wants to be tied first?” he said holding up the rope and tape.

Jodie and I looked at each other, and shrugged our shoulders.

“OK, we’ll let the coin decide.” Mark pulled out a twenty cent coin from his pocket and said, “If it’s heads, James gets tied, if it’s tails, sis gets tied.”

He flipped the coin into the air, and caught it in the palm of his hand. “Tails” he announced.

“OK, how do you want my hands, behind me, or on the armrests?” she asked.

“On the armrests.” he said. “OK, there isn’t enough rope to tie up the two of you, so who wants to be tied with the rope?”

“I don’t mind,” I replied.

“Well, since you’re wearing a jumper, you can be tied with tape, OK James?” Mark said.

“Alright.”

He dropped the tape on the bed and walked over to Jodie, who had her arms on the armrests ready to be tied. He wrapped the rope around her left wrist and armrest about five or six times before knotting it below the armrest. He did the same with her right wrist. The legs were next, Jodie’s ankles were tied to the respective chair legs, the same was done to her knees. He moved to her elbows, and tied them to the chair. He finished off with a rope that went behind the chair and in front of her midriff a few times and knotted it at the back. With Jodie fully tied up, he grabbed the black tape and turned to me.

“I guess my hands will have to be behind my back.” I queried as I sat down on the chair.

“Yep” was Mark’s response. With that, I put my hands behind my back, he crossed them and tore off a long piece of tape and wrapped it around my wrists. He moved to my ankles, when I had a sudden thought.

“Wait a minute, you’re not going to tie my ankles with the tape are you? If I’m going to be tied up, I don’t want my legs to be waxed as well.(I was wearing shorts remember)” I said as Jodie laughed.

“Why don’t you put your socks on?” Jodie asked. I told her that I didn’t wear any today. “Just wear one of mine,” she suggested.

“Great idea sis.” Mark said as he strolled to her closet.

“Are you going to tie his knees as well, because if you do, you’ll need the long socks”

Mark pulled out a pair of long white socks from a drawer, and upon setting eyes on them, I was having second thoughts. But I didn’t have much of a choice, I had agreed to play their game, and this was part of the game.

Mark put the socks on me and they reached to just above my knees. I could feel myself going red in the face. Jodie was probably embarrassed at having me being present while she was being tied up, but I was even more embarrassed at wearing one of Jodie’s school socks. Jodie laughed at me, and I promptly told her to shut up.

So after he finished putting the socks on me, Mark tied my ankles and knees to the chair legs with the tape. My face was still red as Mark finished tying me to the chair with tape going round and round my body.

Jodie was still giggling under her breath, and told her again to be quiet.

“I’m sorry James, but you look so funny with my socks on.” she laughed again.

Mark then jumped in. “OK, that’s enough from you sis, gag time for you now.” Jodie stopped laughing and looked at him.

“What? You’re not going to gag me!” she said defiantly.

“Why not? You gagged me”

“That’s your own fault! You should’ve told me that James was coming earlier, then I wouldn’t have had to gag you.”

“That doesn’t matter, you gagged me, so I get to gag you. Fair’s fair.” he said crossing his arms.

Jodie tried to think of a rebuttal but came up with nothing. “Oh alright, fine. You can gag me, but only the way I gagged you.”

Mark accepted this condition, and pulled out another white sock from Jodie’s drawer, and cleave gagged her with it, double-knotting it at the back.

Just as he was about to leave the room, Jodie started shouting. This caught Mark’s attention and he asked her what was wrong?

She kept pointing her finger at me, indicating that I should be gagged as well.

“James doesn’t need to be gagged, he didn’t gag me, you did.” h said and left the room.

I looked at the clock in her room, it was almost 2:15.

“So we have 45 minutes to get free ourselves, right? I asked her. She mumbled something to me, and nodded her head.

Our chairs were facing one another, but they were about 3 metres apart. I sat on the chair, tied up and feeling a sensation run through my body, a feeling that I had never felt before. This was the feeling of being aroused, and luckily my shorts were pretty baggy, otherwise who knows what may have happened. Eventually Jodie’s grunting caught my attention. She was desperately trying to work the gag out of her mouth by rubbing it against her shoulders.

“Try using your tongue to push it out.” I suggested. She did and within a few seconds, the gag was hanging around her neck.

“Thanks,” were the first words that came out of Jodie’s mouth. I was actually surprised that she didn’t know to use her tongue, probably because she had never been gagged before.

Jodie struggled for a couple of minutes, trying to break her wrists free from the ropes that held them to the chair but to no avail. She gave up just sat there. We had a few conversations about movies, and which ones were good and which were to be avoided.

Anyway, we talked and talked, and before we knew it, Mark yelled out from downstairs “Five minutes to go”

Jodie and I both looked at the clock. It was 2:55, and Jodie had to free herself in five minutes otherwise she would have to give Mark two points.

“Shit” was all she could say as she frantically tried to free herself. I just sat there enjoying the feeling of being tied up. I gave a little tug a my bonds, but only just to enhance the experience of being bound.

Five minutes passed, the clock struck three and Mark walked into the room. “Hey, how’d you get that gag out?” he said looking at Jodie.

“You find out.” Jodie said.

“Well, I guess I get two points then don’t I?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now hurry up and untie me.”

“James is the guest, I’ll untie him first.”

“You can untie Jodie first, since you tied her up first.” I said, trying to sound courteous. I just wanted to stay tied up for a little longer and enjoy it while I could.

So Mark went over to untie Jodie. He had a little trouble undoing the knots that bound her wrists, and took about ten minutes to get her loose. I didn’t mind, I was enjoying every minute of being tied up.

When she finally got loose, Mark packed up the ropes while Jodie came over and cut the tape off me. I was rather disappointed that my first experience had to end there, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Mark finished packing the ropes and Jodie threw the tape in the bin. I grabbed my chair and put it back in Mark’s room. I was about to walk down the stairs when Jodie stopped me.

“You’re not going to walk around like that are you?” she asked looking down at my legs.

I looked down and forgot that I was still wearing her knee socks. I promptly took them off and asked her where I should put them.

She told me that the laundry was in the room next to the study, and put the socks in the washing machine. She went to the bathroom to wash up.

I walked downstairs to the laundry, threw the socks into the washing machine, and headed back to the study. The computer’s screen saver was on and I didn’t know the password.

As I was about to head up the stairs, I heard a huge shout of “WHAT?” from Jodie.

I quickly ran up the stairs and ran into Jodie at the top.

“What’s wrong, Jodie?” I asked her.

She slapped me on the shoulder and half shouted, “Did you untie him?”

Uh-oh, I thought. I tried to find some corner where I could hide, because her face told me that she was really pissed off.

“Umm, err, I may have helped him a little.” I said quietly.

“A little?? He tells me that you untied him.” she slapped my shoulder again.

I couldn’t think of anything to say.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” she continued.

“He told me not to tell you.”

She slapped me again. “You just cost me two points, James!”

Mark appeared outside his door. I gave him a good long stare, which said, Great! Now you’ve got me in trouble with your sister. He laughed and went back into his room.

“Come on, let’s get back to work. Next time you tell me. OK?” she said, giving me a playful shove down the stairs.

Next time? I was getting rather excited about her speaking those two words.

Anyway, we got back to working on our geography project, even though we didn’t get much more done. I was too busy thinking about the ‘next time’ that Jodie had mentioned. We had barely started our project when my mum came at 4:00 to pick me up.

Jodie helped me pack my things, and walked me to the door. She waved goodbye, and walked back inside.

My mum asked me whether or not we had finished our project yet. I lied and told her that we were almost done.

Anyway, Jodie invited me over again on the next Friday night to finish off our project, and we played another tie up game, even more enjoyable that this first experience of mine. But that’s a story for next time.

I would love to hear some feedback on this story, it means a lot to me. Thanks for reading.

James
Australia

---------------------------------------------------

At Jodie's House: the Second Story

Hi everyone, it’s James here again. As I promised, here is my second story. (Read my first post, dated 12 Jan)

Before leaving Jodie’s house on that Saturday afternoon, she invited me over again on Friday night at 6:00pm. After another week of school, Friday finally arrived, and after school Jodie came up to me and reminded me to come over at six, and no earlier.

I caught the bus home with my sister, and got home at around four in the afternoon. The two hours seemed to last an eternity, before I finally found myself at the front door of Jodie’s house. I rang to doorbell, and Jodie came out and greeted me. On that day, she was wearing blue jeans, and a white blouse and was barefoot. I also had blue jeans and a dark green T-shirt. I wore socks that day, fully remembering the consequences of not doing so on my last visit. (see prev post) I took my shoes off and walked inside.

“I just need to get my stuff from upstairs, I’ll just be a minute. Go get ready in the study.” Jodie said.

I walked into study and took out my notes from my bag. I set the down on the table and waited for Jodie. She came down a couple of minutes later with a stash of papers and we got to work.

The computer had just finished loading when Mark strolled into the room.

“Hey James, are you going to play with us again?” were Mark’s first words.

“I don’t know, we got a lot of work to do today, and we might not have enough time.” I replied.

“We can’t play anyway, mum and dad are home tonight.” Jodie said.

“Yeah, but they’re going out to dinner at 7:30.” Mark responded.

Jodie didn’t seem to know this, because the expression on her face told me she was totally unaware and was caught by surprise.

“Really? I didn’t know that. Where are they going?” Jodie asked.

“Some restaurant in the city, I think.”

Jodie looked at me and asked, “Well, in that case, do you want to play James?”

Not wanting to sound too eager, I hesitated a little before answering. “Umm, yeah OK. But do you think we’ll have enough time thought? My mum’s coming at 8:30 to pick me up.”

“Just give her a call, and tell her to come later.”

Mark echoed her call, and told me to do the same.

I agreed and asked Jodie where the phone was. She told me that there was one in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and found Jodie’s mum doing the dishes. I greeted her, and asked her if I could use the phone. She nodded, and I called my mum and told her not to come at 8:30, but at 10:00. She said that it was fine, and hung up.

I walked back to the study, and said “She’s coming to pick me up at ten tonight.”

Mark was ecstatic, and jumped around the room, waving his arms in the air shouting “Yeah” over and over.

Jodie was also delighted with my announcement. This was a total attitude turnaround from the previous Saturday, when she appeared to be a little uneasy at me joining in their game.

I turned to Mark and asked him, “So how many points are you on now?

“I’m on 15 now, and Jodie’s on 20. I’m only five behind now.”

“So you’ve played a few more times since last Saturday.” I asked.

Jodie answered this one. “Yeah, we played again on Sunday. I got to tie him up, and he couldn’t get loose, so I got a point. And on Wednesday, he tied me up, and I couldn’t get loose, so he got a point. And he got two points because YOU untied him last Saturday, and didn’t tell me.”

She glared at me for a bit before turning to her brother. “Can you leave us now, we have to finish our work before we can play, OK?”

Mark agreed and left the room. Jodie and I continued working on our project for the next hour and a half before Jodie’s parents knocked on the door and told us that they were leaving. She told Jodie that there was pizza in the freezer for dinner, and told us to take care of her little brother.

Jodie nodded and said OK, and they left the room. In about five minutes, they had walked out the front door, and Jodie told me, “I’ll just put the pizza in the oven, be right back.”

She left the room and I continued on with our project. To be honest, I don’t know what the hell I was typing, my mind was too busy thinking about what was going happen that night.

She came back in a few minutes later and said, “Let’s hurry up and finish this thing so we can play.”

I really couldn’t believe how eager she was to play. We hurried it up and wrote a pretty shabby conclusion, but Jodie said that it was fine.

At about 8:00, all three of us were at the kitchen table eating the pizza. We scoffed it down quickly, and did the washing up. Twenty minutes later, we were sitting on the lounge room floor deciding on what we should play.

“So what do you guys want to play?” I asked them.

Both of them thought for a while before Jodie came up with an idea.

She explained her idea to us, and Mark and I agreed. It wasn’t so much a game, but it was OK. It was a very simple idea and here’s how it worked. It involved a few small cue cards and a couple of boxes.

The first box contained our names. This would decide the person that was to be tied up.

The second box had how we were to be tied. The options were: hands tied (we decided that the hands should be tied behind our backs and not in front); hands and feet tied; hands, feet and knees tied; hands, feet and arms tied; hands, feet, knees and arms tied; hog-tie; chair tie.

The third box contained the blindfold and gag options. The options were: none; gag only; blindfold only; both.

We were to pick two cards from the first box, one from the second and one from the third. The first card picked from the first box would be the person to be tied up, the second card would be the person that did the tying up.

Mark wrote our names on cue cards and threw them into the box while Jodie and I got the other cards prepared.

Once we were finished, we placed the boxes in a straight line, and decided to go backwards, and choose the name last.

Jodie picked from the third box, and picked out Gag Only. I picked up from the second box, and picked out Chair Tie. Jodie picked up one name, looked at it and put in on the floor. The cue card read ‘Mark’. Mark just rolled his eyes, but he looked rather excited though. Jodie picked up a second name from the box; again she looked at it before setting it on the floor. ‘Jodie’ was written on it.

So it was decided, Mark was to be tied to a chair and gagged by Jodie. Jodie rushed upstairs and came back down with the same backpack as the previous Saturday.

There appeared to be a lot more rope in the bag since the last time I saw it. This prompted me to ask Jodie, “Did you guys get some more rope?”

“Yeah, I ducked down to the hardware store on Tuesday night, and bought another 20 metres of rope.” Jodie replied. “Can you go get a chair from the kitchen?” I nodded, and got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed a chair. The chair was made of wood, had no arms and had a flower pattern cut out on the back.

I brought the chair back to the lounge room, where Jodie was busy getting the ropes untangled, and Mark was sitting on the sofa with his arms crossed and looking very impatient.

I put the chair down in the middle of the room, and Mark was quick to get up and sit himself in it. Jodie finished untangling the ropes and was ready to bind his little brother.

I sat myself down on the sofa and watched as Jodie tied Mark. She crossed his wrists behind him and looped the rope around a few times before knotting it. His legs were tied together at the ankles and knees, again being looped around a couple of times before being tied off. A rope was then tied around his ankles again, and attached to the legs of the chair to restrict the movement of his legs.

Having finished off the tying part, she walked over to her bag once again, and pulled out the black tape and long white sock. Seeing the white sock sent a small chill down my body. Mark gave a little tug at his ropes and groaned, “How am I suppose to get out of this, sis?”

“You’re not supposed to.” she replied. She then held up the tape and sock, and asked him, “Which one do you want, the tape or the sock?”

Mark thought for a while before answering. “You gagged me with the sock last time, so I think I’ll try the tape this time.”

She dropped the sock back into the bag, and cutting off a long piece of tape. She walked over to Mark, and held the tape near his mouth.

“Any last words?” Jodie said with a giggle.

Mark remained silent, so Jodie gagged him with the tape and smoothed it over. The tape was nearly long enough for it to reach from ear to ear. Mark gave a small grunt to test out the tape gag, which wasn’t really that effective.

Having completely finishing binding and gagging her little brother, Jodie turned to me and said, “OK, James. Let’s finish this off.”

With that, I got back down on the floor and picked out a card from the third box. ‘Blindfold’. Jodie picked out a card from the second box, ‘Hands, feet and arms tied’. With only one box left, Jodie and I looked at each other.

“Would you like to do the honours?” Jodie asked.

I slowly picked out a card from the box, and covered the name with my hand. I was hoping and praying that it would be my name on the card. I slowly removed my hand, and saw what was written on it, ‘James’. As soon as I saw it, I became rather excited, but I didn’t want to show it, so I pretended to look distraught.

Jodie looked at the card, laughed and threw her hands triumphantly into the air.

I rolled my eyes and said, “Let’s just get it over with.”

She laughed again, and walked over to her bag, where she pulled out two short lengths of rope and a long one.

I got up, turned around and put my hands behind my back. She crossed them and wrapped a short piece of rope around my wrists. The ropes felt snug, but tight enough so that I couldn’t free my hands very easily. My arms were next, grabbing the long rope, she wound it around my arms and body five or six times, effectively lashing my arms to my sides.

Jodie eased me down onto the sofa, where she crossed my ankles and again tied them very snugly. All that was left now was the blindfold. Jodie held up the roll of black tape, and a white bandana.

“Which do you prefer James? The tape, or the bandana?” she kindly asked me.

“I want to keep my eyebrows, so I think I’ll take the bandana.” I joked.

She laughed and said, “As you wish.”

She dropped the tape back into the bag, and neatly folded up the bandana. She walked behind me and placed the blindfold over my eyes, and knotted it behind me.

“Nighty night, James. Sweet dreams.” she laughed.

She walked out of the room for a moment, before walking back in.

“OK, it’s almost nine. So you guys have just over an hour to free yourselves. Have fun!” she said, as she switched off the light and walked out.

Although I couldn’t see her, I heard her footsteps going up the stairs. I wriggled myself into a lying down position on the couch, so I could get more comfortable. I gave a small tug at my ropes just to see how tight they really were, they weren’t overly tight, but tight enough so that I couldn’t get free.

I could also hear Mark in the background, and judging from the grunting noises her was making, he must’ve been making a fair effort in trying to get loose. After about five minutes of this, he stopped his struggling and here was silence in the room.

The silence was broken, when Mark yelled out through his gag. I was a little startled by the sudden loud noise. I said nothing, assuming that he was trying to free himself again. He yelled out something again, and this time it sounded like ‘James, James’, so I responded this time.

“You calling me?” I queried.

I took his muffled response as a yes.

“What do you want?” I asked him.

He tried to talk through the gag, but I responded that I couldn’t understand him. He tried talking again, this time slower, but I still couldn’t make out what he was saying. He gave up and there was silence once again.

A few minutes later, footsteps came running down the stairs, and the light was switched on again.

“So, how are you boys doing? Making much progress?” Jodie taunted.

Our silence prompted Jodie to taunt us again, “Of course not! That’s because I tied you up, and no one escapes when I tie somebody up. Well, you guys have got another half an hour left, but if I were you, I wouldn’t waste my energy trying to free myself, ‘cause you’ll never get out of that.”

She laughed, switched off the light and walked back upstairs.

Jodie’s taunt gave me some incentive to try and get free. So a few minutes after she left the room, I pulled on the ropes binding my hands as hard as I could, and after about a minute of this, the ropes loosened and some slack presented itself to me. I rested for a bit before continuing with my struggle.

My hands were just about free, when I felt the ropes around my wrists being tightened again!

“Hey, you’re not allowed t………..” that was all I could get in before I felt something being tied over my mouth and behind my head.

I yelled out for quite a while, this gag was surprisingly effective, before I settled down. I was really pissed off; just as I was about to escape from the ‘unescapable’ bind, someone had to go spoil it. I didn’t have any doubt in my mind who it was, I was just wondering how she managed to get down the stairs without me hearing anything.

I struggled again for a couple of minutes, before my strength ran out. I lay down for the rest of the time, and eventually, the lights were switched back on.

“What happened, James? Who gagged you?” Jodie said in a surprised tone. After a short pause, she said, “Where’s Mark? How’d he get free?”

So it was Mark! That little punk, I thought.

My blindfold was removed, and my eyes took a little time to adjust. I looked over to where Mark was supposed to be, and saw that he was truly gone. His ropes were hanging down around the bottom of the chair.

My gag was removed, and my wrists were untied. I gave them a rub, and saw that there were a few rope marks around my wrists. Uh oh! I thought, how am I going to explain this?

Jodie removed the rope around my body, and undid the ankles last.

“What am I going to do about the marks?” I asked her.

“Don’t worry about them, they’ll go away soon.” Jodie replied.

“Are you sure?”

She nodded. I looked at my watch, it was almost ten, and my mum would be coming soon.

“Where’s Mark?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I expected him to be still sitting in that chair.” she said, pointing to the now vacant chair.

Jodie packed up the rope, and I looked around downstairs for any sign of Mark. He wasn’t around, so I went upstairs to take a look. I found him in his room, casually lying down on his bed reading a book.

He caught me in the corner of his eye, and looked at me.

“What’d you do that for?” I half shouted.

“Just for fun.” was his reply.

“Fun?? It this the thanks I get for untying you? Getting tied up myself?”

Jodie walked into the room at that moment, and was noticed Mark on his bed.

“How the hell did you get loose?” she asked.

“With this.” he said, picking up something from his bedside drawer. A pocket knife!

“Where’d you get that from?” Jodie asked.

“I found it down in the garage yesterday morning.” Mark turned to me. “That’s what I was trying to tell you James. I couldn’t get the pocketknife out of my pocket, so I tried to get you to help me. But you didn’t understand.”

“You sneaky little brat!” Jodie said.

Mark laughed, and went back to reading his book.

Jodie and I walked out, leaving Mark to his reading, and walked into her room. She put the bag back into her closet, and sat down on the bed.

“So what exactly happened?” she asked.

I explained to her what happened, and she gave me a little clap, “Well done. You almost got yourself free. But thanks to Mark, you didn’t, and I’ll make sure that it doesn’t happen again.”

Just then, there was a ring at the door. It was my mum. Jodie and I walked downstairs. Jodie opened the door and greeted my mum. I looked at my wrists, and the rope marks were gone. I put my shoes on and said goodnight as I walked out the door. Jodie waved goodbye and closed the door.

Nothing much happened for the next three weeks, we had exams and everyone was rather busy studying for them.

When the exams were over, term break began, and so did another tie up adventure. This particular adventure is when my sister would become involved..

But that’s a story for next time.

P.S. Please post some feedback, it does mean a lot to me.

James
Australia

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Larzade »

Note from Canuck : At first I could not find the first part of the story, but [mention]Larzade[/mention] posted it (thank you so much!), so I moved it above at the top
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

[mention]Larzade[/mention] thank you so much for posting the first part! I love this story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic