Jason C : 01 - It Begins! (m/f, f/mmff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jason C : 01 - It Begins! (m/f, f/mmff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jason C's stories
01 - It Begins!
Story index at the bottom

By Jason C

My Bondage Experiences

First off let me say that I have been reading this site for a few months so I finally decided to post. In 1985 me and my friends were 6 or 7. We all had been playing bondage games by playing cops and robbers or something like that. But when we were 15 I got the ball rolling again. Now for me to introduce my friends. Sarah (15), blonde. Rob (14), brown hair. Jenn (15), brown hair. and Becky (15), blonde. I will tell my many stories if anybody is interested. I don't know if it makes a difference but they were in summer so we were barefoot and in bathing suits most of the time. In other words REQUEST STORIES = GIVING STORIES.

Jason C
Canada

Saturday December 30th 2000 09:15:06

It Begins!

Here is the first story of many. (see last post to see who is who)

It was the end of June. Me and my friends had just got out of school for the summer and we were giddy. We had been planning this party thing at Rob's house for that night where we would all spend the night. Rob's parents not wanting to get in our way (they are so kind) took Rob's little brother and camped out in the backyard that night. Everything was perfect.

Everyone had gone to sleep except for me. Now I had always had this little crush on Sarah. And I had always picture her all trussed up in rope and gag. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or hormones but I couldn't take it anymore and decided top do something about it.

I walked down the hall to Rob's room and got a few belts. Then I went into the garage and grabbed a roll of duct tape. I crept back into the rec room and slowly pulled down Sarah's blanket. She was barefoot, clad in a T-Shirt and shorts. Her parents always said that she was a heavy sleeper so I put that to the test. I carefully and slowly placed a few strips of duct tape over her mouth, my heart beating out of my chest. She began to stir. So I quickly tightened a belt around her wrists in front of her. She now opened her eyes and began to scream through her gag.

I put a finger on her mouth and helped her up. Holding her by her wrists, I led her to the furnace room which was the room across the hall. I grabbed a chair and placed it in front of me. I grabbed another belt while Sarah gazed at me in fascination. I stood on the chair and looped a belt over a revealed pipe in the ceiling. I then fastened it to her bound hands, pulling them up and above her head.

I got off the chair and looked at her kicking feet, which were barely touching the cold concrete. I took the last two belts and used them to bind her ankles and knees.

I stepped back and admired my work. She wiggled and protested through her gag. I started wiggling my fingers and bent down. Her bare feet tried to get away from me but to no avail. I ran my fingers up and down her bare soles. She was laughing so loudly that even with her gag I thought she might wake the others! I finally stopped and left the room. She gave me some puppy eyes and looked like the perfect damsel in distress. I left her and she began calling my name (or what sounded like it).

After 40 minutes I came back in and peeled off her gag. She opened her mouth to scream but I clamped my hand over it first.

"Do you remember the tie up games we played as kids?" I asked. I got a nod. "Well I want to bring those back this summer. Didn't you like it?"

She gave me a sheepish look and nodded.

"Alright."

I took and my hand off her mouth and...silence. I helped her get the belts off and as we were doing so she swore that she would get me back (in a playful manner).

Thus started a chain of bondage games! More to come if anybody still wants some.

Jason C
Canada

Sunday December 31st 2000 11:05:56

Sarah gets...EVERYBODY! Pt.1

About a week after the "Tie up Sarah Sleepover" (see last post) Sarah got revenge but not just on me, she wound the whole gang into the bondage game.

She called me over to go swimming. So I changed into my bathing suit and ran down the street to her house barefoot. Now Sarah's parents both work and are really busy people, so we usually had the games at her house. Today was like any other day with Sarah alone at her house. We actually did go swimming for 40 minutes or so. We went inside and decided to have a snack. She asked me if I could grab her a coke from the fridge. When I opened her fridge their was a piece of paper taped to her soda saying "Look behind you." I did to see Sarah with a lot of rope in her hand with a devious grin on her face.

"This is for last week, isn't it?" I asked. She simply nodded her head, the smirk not leaving her face.

She led me to her guest room where she had a wooden chair set in the middle of the room. She tied my hands together behind the chair, tighter than I thought she could! She then tied my ankles to each of the chair legs, pausing to give them a slight tickle.

"You know what?" I said. "I am really really sorry for what I did to you." I said in my most insincere voice.

She merely grabbed some strips of cloth from the dresser. She wadded up the first one and shoved it into my mouth. Then she held it in place by tying another one around it, effectively cleave gagging me.

She stood back and made sure I was the way she wanted, then went over to the desk and picked up the phone.

"Hi, Jenn? Hi this is Sarah. I wanted to know if you wanted to come over and swim. What, Becky is there too? Sure she can come over! See you soon!" I was doing my best to warn the girls but all that came out were faint grunts. She then called Rob over in the same, playful and innocent fashion then ran downstairs to prepare.

As soon as she left room I began to struggle for all I was worth. I slightly loosened my left ankle bond but that was about it. I soon heard a little struggle downstairs followed by silence.

Moments later Sarah pushed Jenn into the room. She had her hands bound behind her and it looked like she was gagged similarly. Sarah lay Jenn on the bed next to my chair on her stomach. She bound Jenn's ankles then bound them to her wrists, arching her back uncomfortably and hogtying her. Jenn was wearing a two piece bathing suit (which she showed off quite nicely!) and was barefoot like me. Seeing Jenn's feet wiggling straight up in the air, Sarah succombed to temptation and gave her a minute long tickle. She left the room leaving the door open. Jenn then started to struggle but I strongly doubted she would get free tied the way she was.

When we heard people ascending the stairs Jenn lay still. For a second I got to see a bound Rob and Becky followed by Sarah walking past us and probably to Sarah's room.

Now she had everybody! How were we going to get out of this?

PART 2 COMING SOON...

Jason C
Canada

Monday January 1st 2001 10:09:31

Sarah Gets...EVERYBODY! Pt.2

From where we left off, I was bound and gagged in a chair beside Jenn hogtied and gagged on the bed. We just saw our captor Sarah take Rob and Becky (hands bound, gagged) into her room. Let it continue...

After what seemed like 10 minutes, Sarah came into our room. She told us that she had a chocolate craving, so she was going to walk down to the store (at least half a mile away) so we were to be good. This was the perfect chance for escape. But Jenn being tied the way she was wasn't going to make this easy.

I started calling her name the best I could, and in her efforts to look over she fell over, her bound hands and feet facing me. I chair hopped over (which is very hard) so that my hands were in reach. I started picking at the knot binding Jenn's hands and feet together. After a few minutes her hogtie position was gone. She let out a muffled sigh of relief, but I wasn't done yet. I grabbed her bound feet and pulled them closer. Then I began picking at that knot, finally freeing her ankles of their bonds.

She had to wiggle to the headboard and lean onto it to sit up. After sitting up, getting off the bed was easy. She walked to my bound hands and began untying them, my plan was going perfectly.

After releasing my bound hands, I pulled my gag off and told Jenn to stand infront of me. I went to work at her hands. When they were free, we both started on our feet. Since the knot was at the back of our ankles, we had to untie each others. She laid on her back on the floor and put raised her legs so her feet were in my lap.

I surpassed the temptation to tickles her bare soles and untied her ankles. She then got behind and under the chair in order to untie my ankles.

We walked out of the room and were heading downstairs when I remembered something. I think Jenn did too because we both stopped, looked at each other, and went back upstairs to free our fellow captives. But to our surprise they weren't in Sarah's room like we thought. So after a very short search we found them in the bathroom.

Becky was wearing a one piece bathing suit and was barefoot. She was bound hand and foot in the bathtub. She was also gagged with duct tape and blindfolded with a towel. I got to work freeing Becky while Jenn freed Rob who wore his bathing suit and was also barefoot. He was sitting on the toilet, his hands tied behind his back and his ankles tied together. His torso was secured to the toiled with some rope.

I pulled down Becky's blindfold and she let out a happy squeal from under her gag. I peeled it off and she rolled over, signalling for me to untie hr bound hands. I untied her wrists then pulled her feet over the edge of the tub so I could untie them, being the gentleman that I am.

Jenn was still working on Rob when I began to worry about Sarah. I had lost track of time so she could be back any minute!

"Coul you hurry up there Jenn," I said "Sarah could be back soon." I had jinxed the whole operation for as soon as the words left my mouth Sarah appeared behind me and said "She's already back."

We all just kinda looked at her, with dread in our eyes. My stomach did flip flops.

"What?" she said. "You guys escaped so your free to go." We all seemed to be relieved.

This concludes this story. Next one coming soon.

Jason C
Canada