rick : 02 - Ken's Birthday Kidnapping (mmm/m, m+/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

rick : 02 - Ken's Birthday Kidnapping (mmm/m, m+/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

rick's stories
02 - Ken's Birthday Kidnapping
Story index at the bottom

By rick

Friday December 29th 2000 02:04:42

Ken's Birthday Kidnapping

A couple of friends and I decided to give Ken an 18th birthday present he would never forget. Ken was a rather big athlete. A muscular kid who always managed to escape being tied up in our games. My friend Doug and I were always victims of his, but we could never get him. That was until his 18th birthday.

We told Ken, who was also the youngest, we wanted to take him out for his birthday. The restaurant was closest to Doug's house and we convinced Ken to go to Doug's and we would leave from there.

Doug and I were in Doug's room when he rand the doorbell. One of Doug's brothers let Ken in and told him we were in Doug's room. Casually, the unsuspecting birthday boy walked into the room. Immediately, Ken was ambushed by another friend named Chris. Chris was built like Ken and had no problem holding Ken by the arms so he could not get away. Doug brought some rope in from the workshop next to his room. He handed me a piece and I tightly tied Ken's hands behind his back. Next, we sat him in a chair and wound more rope several times around his chest to tie him to the chair and finally tied his feet to the legs of the chair.

When Doug's mom hollered down the steps that we were making too much noise, we took one of Doug's ties and gagged Ken. So he couldn't look for ways to escape, we used another tie to blindfold him.

While our "hostage" was tied to the chair, we took our time in deciding where to take Ken for his birthday. We also took pictures of him and later made them into a belated birthday card for him!

Once we decided, we informed Ken he was going for a ride. At this point, Ken started to look relieved and stopped trying to yell through his gag. We removed the gag and Ken asked us to untie him. We told him we couldn't do that because we were kidnapping him. Starting to protest, Ken was regagged. I took the blindfold off, untied his feet and then untied the ropes holding him to the chair. I kept his hands tied behind his back because he was completely helpless without the use of his hands. Next, I stood the helpless jock up. With Doug holding him, I used the rope that tied him to the chair and tied it around his chest and arms and also to tie his bound hands to his waste. We led him out of the room, up the steps toward the door.

Ken had a reaally embarrassed look on his face as he was led bound and gagged in front of Doug's family and out the door. The car we used was a station wagon. We put Ken in the back, tied his feet and reblindfolded him. We threw a blanket over him so no one would notice a tied up teenager in the car!

We took the longest route possible to the restaurant, just to prolong Ken's experience. When we finally got to the restaurant, we parked in the back were no one would see us. We opened the back of the car to let Ken out. We took the blanket off of him and sat him up. Next we took the blindfold off and the first people Ken saw were his parents who met us at the restaurant!

What Ken found out next was a source of laughter ever since. Ken said he did not want to spend his 18th birthday with his parents. So they asked us if we could find a way to get him to go out with them.. His dad liked the idea of the kidnapping, only he never believed we would do it! (He also laughed the hardest when he saw his son tied up in the back of the car.) We untied our friend and went in to enjoy the evening.

Rick

Friday December 29th 2000 03:55:19

Ken's Revenge

Following our dinner with Ken and his parents, we all went back to Ken's house for the family party. Doug, Chris, and I went into the family room. Because it was hot outside, we all rolled up the sleeves of our Oxford dress shirts. As good preppy teens in the 80's we left out ties on. We were told the party would be held in that room once Ken's parents got home. Feeling guilty for our treatment of Ken, Doug, Chris, and I volunteered to set up. We took some high back kitchen chairs from the kitchen into the family room because there would not be enough places for everyone to sit without them. Finally, Ken left the room to get some supplies for the party.

After about five minutes or so, Ken returned. Only this time, his brothers were with him. Three of the brothers, ages 20, 19, and 16 were built just like Ken. All three were muscular jocks. The brothers came in like nothing was up. Then we noticed the youngest boy, a 12 year old who had not yet had the chance to develop physically like his brothers, but was still big for his age, carrying a box we assumed were the party supplies Ken went to get. Once in the room, he dropped the box and we discovered the box contained not party supplies, but rope, ties, and duct tape.

Before we could even think of making a break for it, Ken's three brothers trounced on us and tackled us to the ground. With the brothers kneeling over us, Ken had his brothers roll Chris and myself onto our stomachs. Doug landed on his. Ken's brothers held all three of us down by pushing us down on the shoulders. We could not get away if we tried. What made matters all the worse for me was if was the 16 year old who was holding me down. Imagine being captured by a kid two years younger than me! Anyway, Ken ordered us all to put our hands behind our backs. To make sure we did, the jocks pressed down on our shoulders harder. After putting our hands behind our backs, we a impatiently waited for them to be tied.

The 12 youngest brother tossed a piece of rope over to Ken who came to me first. This was no surprise since it was me who took so much satisfaction over tieing up Ken. Ken took the rope and tightly tied it around one of my wrists. He then wrapped it a few times around the other before tightly knotting it. He then took the rest of that piece of rope and wound it around both of my wrists before finally knotting it between by bound hands and my waste. This way it was impossible for my fingers to reach the knots securing my hands. The ropes on my hands were tied very tight. I remember making some agonizing grunts as my hands were being tied behind my back. After making sure my hands were tied tightly, Ken grabbed more rope from his supplier and moved on to Chris.

Because the 16 year old let go me after my hands were tied, I could watch Ken tie my other two friends' hands. The 20 year old held Chris. This was a wise move on Ken's part because Chris was also a pretty big kid. Ken proceeded to tie Chris's hands behind his back in the same manner he tied mine. Chris tried not to make any sounds as his hands were being tied, but could not hold them back as the final knots were tied in between his hands and waste.

Finally, Ken went over to Doug, the one who was friends with him longer that anyone and proceeded to tie his hands behind his back in the same manner he used in tieing Chris's and my own hands. The 19 year old held Doug down. Doug, being a smaller kid, was no match for the 19 year old and was quickly tied.

After all three of us had own hands securely tied, Ken unfolded his plot to us. Since we tied him up, this was his revenge. Chris asked how he was able to engineer his plot with no prior knowledge of his own kidnapping. Ken explained that when he went to use the restroom, he made a call home to his brothers and told them to prepare a surprise for us. Ken signed off on his brothers' plot when he left the room for the party supplies. When I said his parents would be home any time, he informed us they left town for the week on business and we could remain as long as he wanted us to. He made us call our parents and get their permission to spend the night at his house. Already knowing our parents were going on a camping trip together the next day, we had a gut feeling we would be held "hostage" for a very long while.

One by one, the brother who one held us on the floor brought us up to our feet and walked us over to the three kitchen chairs we unwittingly brought in less than 30 minutes ago. We were each seated in a chair with our tied hands behind the back of the chair. It was slightly painful as our arms, restricted by the ropes binding our hands, were stretched over the back of the chair. Once seated however, the only pain we felt was came from our tied hands. After we were all seated. Ken dialed each one's phone number and held the receiver to our ears. Knowing Ken was playing, we had no problem asking our parents. Doug and I even laughed while on the phone!

Once each of us had permission, Ken returned to tieing us up. He took rope and tied it around one of my ankles. He then looped it around the other and knotted it. He then crossed my feet and tied them together. The ropes were tight, but not as tight as those around my wrists. He then moved on to Chris who was seated next to me and then to Doug who was seated across from me. All three of us had our feet tied the same way.

While we were being tied up, we started to joke about all of the tie up games we've played as kids. We all agreed this was the best and that we had no ill feelings toward each other. Ken just wanted to get back at us for embarrassing him in front of his parents. We all laughed about it and mentioned how we liked to tie each other up and be tied up by them.

All the while the discussion was going on Ken continued to tie us up even more. Rope was being tied tightly around our biceps and around our chests. This was mandatory in our games. Whether we were tied to a chair or not, rope was always tied around our chests and arms to totally restrict movement. Finally, all three of us were firmly tied to our chairs.

Next, the 12 year old took the role of duct tape from the box and tossed it to Ken. He then pulled out some small rags and tossed them to the other brothers. This is when the game changed. Normally a tie, cloth, or duct tape was used to gag us. However, since we were complaining about our hands being tied much too tightly, Ken made us a deal. If we wanted our hand loosened, Ken would get to gag us by stuffing the rag in our mouths and then taping then shut. Whichever kid refused the deal would simply have his mouth taped shut, but his hands would remain tight. Needless to say, all three of us accepted the deal.

Ken loosened all of our hands, leaving them firmly tied and then using the extra rope to tie our hands to the spindles in the back of the chair. I must admit, all three of us agreed that our bondage felt a lot better (and quite comfortable) once our hands were loosened. Next, each brother wadded up the rag he was holding and shoved it all the way in our mouths. The rag probably would have been enough to keep us quiet. None of us could talk with if completely filling our normally active yappers. However, Ken held up his end of the bargain and loosened the ropes that tied our hands, so the three of us did not resist as Ken, standing behind our chairs, pealed the duct tape from the role and placed a large piece over our mouths.

To get all of his brothers involed in some aspect of our being tied up, Ken allowed the 12 year old to take the three ties, the last remaining items in his box and blindfold us. He also checked the ropes to make sure they were tight, stopping only to tighten a knot around Chris's feet he managed to work loose.

After we were tied, blindfolded and, gagged Ken and his brothers left the room.

To Be Continued

Rick

Friday December 29th 2000 05:04:05

Going For the Record

As Ken and his brothers left the room. Ken mentioned that he was going to try to break our record with this game. The record was held by Chris. The first time we lured him into a tie up game, he was so scared he remained tied to his chair for 12 hour!

As the 16 year old raised his hands beside my head to blindfold me, I caught a brief glimpse of his watch. It was just after 10 P.M. We tried to struggle to get ourselves loose and deny Ken the record, but it was to no avail. The ropes around our wrists were knotted in between our hands and wastes and our fingers simply could not get to them. Furthermore, as a result of our gagging deal, our hands were now actually tied to the chair further preventing movement.

We sat for hours. One of the brothers came in occasionally to check our ropes and tighten those we loosened. Everytime they tightened one it was tied a little tighter.

Finally, all 5 of the brothers came in and told us it was time to eat. They first removed our blindfolds and then ripped the tape off of our faces and removed the saliva-soaked rags from our mouths. They did not untie us in any way. The spoon fed us dry corn flakes and gave us some water. When we were finished, the rags went back in our mouths and they were taped shut again. Once again we were blindfolded. I saw on my "captors" watch that it was around 3 A.M. We had been tied up for five hours.

I managed to fall asleep only to wake up by the occasional tugging at my ropes to make sure they were still tight. Finally, I woke up to a aching back. I was still firmly tied to the chair and I could hear Chris trying to talk from underneath his gag. I had no idea what time it was or if it was day or night. The blindfold made everything black.

Ken and his brothers came in, shook each of us to make sure we were awake and informed us that it was 6 A.M.--four hours away from the record. We were all proud that were able to get this far, but we were getting uncomfortable.

Ken told us that we would be led one by one to the bathroom so we could relieve ourselves and clean up. I was first. The ropes around my chest and biceps were removed and one hand was untied for less than 5 seconds, just long enough for them to be handcuffed in the front. Next Ken untied my feet and removed my blindfold. When he ripped the duct tape off of my face it especially hurt my now unshaven face. I was led into the bathroom. I had to go for hours, but there was no way to tell anyone with that gag in my mouth.

As a attempted to wash my cuffed hands (this was also my first time being handcuffed-- I should have expected it, Ken's dad is a detective and he always had few pairs of handcuffs around) I looked in the mirror and asked if it would be possible to shave. My 16 year old captor checked with Ken and he approved on one condition. I had to have my hands tied behind my back again and the kid had to do it for me. After realizing the pain from the duct tape being taken off of my face would only get worse the longer the facial hair got, I reluctantly agreed. The rope was once again tied around one wrist, the handcuffs removed, and less than a second later, my hands were once again being tied behind my back. I was seated on the toilet and the kid ran his electric razor over what facial hair was not ripped off by the duct tape. Chris and Doug went through the same process.

When we were finished, we were led to the kitchen where we were once again made to eat with our hands tied behind our backs. We were each fed 4 donuts and a large glass of milk. We were given only 15 mins. to eat. Our morning routine was now over. It last about 30 mins. Ken told us that we would be getting a change of scenery. He would not tie us to the chairs again. Instead, we were led to the basement. Our captors retied the ropes around our biceps and chests. They then helped us to the floor where we were placed face down. The then tied our feet. Finally, some new rags were taken out of the linen closet and shoved in our mouths. Duct tape once again went over our cleanly shaven mouths. The ties were once again used to blindfold us. Ken and is brothers told us we have 3 1/2 hrs. left to the record and went up the stairs, locking the door behind them.

We did not try to escape, although this was our best chance. We were simply too tired and fell asleep only to be awoken by the occasional checking of our ropes. After a while, we all woke up. The brothers finally came down to feed us after we had been awake for what seemed like a couple of hours. This time, however, our blindfolds were not removed. We were fed plain bread and water and quickly regagged. The brother left once again.

This time we tried to escape. I tried to untie Chris's hands but they were too tight. After a while, Chris tried Doug's. They were a little looser and slowly started to come loose. Just then, two of the brothers came to check the ropes. Discovering that we had been working on them, they called the others and we were then very tightly tied to the support beams in the basement with several coils of clothesline. We stood to the poles for what seemed like an eternity before Ken finally came down to release us.

We not only broke Chris's record for being tied up the longest- -we shattered it. We were untied the next day at 10 P.M. exactly one day after being captured. With this we decided this would be our last tie up game. To this day we never tied each other up again.

Rick