Jojo : 01 - Playing Gangsters (Mm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jojo : 01 - Playing Gangsters (Mm/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jojo's stories
01 - Playing Gangsters
Story index at the bottom

By Jojo

Thursday December 28th 2000 02:28:52

It was around the end of August, and I was getting set to go off to college far away from home. My girlfriend, Erin, was also going to college, but she was staying close to home, so I wouldn't see her for a little while. So we were together a lot more than normal, trying to make the most of our time together.

One day, she was at my house, as was my younger brother Stan. He's 10, and can be annoying, but we have fun together. This particular day, he was being more annoying than usual, so I told him to go play in traffic. Erin chided me for being so rude to my little brother. He left for a little bit, but then came back and said he wanted to play with Erin and I.

"Fine," says I, "What do you want to play?" I grinned, wondering what kind of game Stan had concocted. Stan and I had always been interested in tying up girls, and any situation we could get a babysitter roped and gagged we lived for. But that is the subject of future posts.

"Gangsters," he replied smugly.

"How do you play that?" I asked, although I knew the answer.

He explained his version of the game: Stan and I were the gangsters and Erin was a bank teller or someone who we had to take hostage and would have to try to escape to call the FBI. She then had to find a way to escape from us. I turned to Erin.

"If you don't want to go along with this, it's ok, you know."

"Why wouldn't I want to go along with it?" she retorted. "I'll bet I can escape easy. Before my brother left for the army I played games like that with him and had gotten quite good at it".

"Well, I'll bet you aren't anywhere near as good as Stan and I are," I said sinisterly.

"Wanna bet?" she quipped.

We sent Stan into the other room to get some props and then Erin went into the bathroom to freshen up.

I suppose before I go any further I ought to explain some physical details. I am about 5'10", not really buff or anything but I was planning a career as an army officer. I have green eyes and light brown hair. Erin is 5'6", but she almost came up to my height in heels. She has bright red Irish hair, and that particular day she was wearing it in two pigtails which made her look young and innocent. She had a blue tanktop on and denim shorts. She was also wearing black strappy high heels. Stan looks like a miniature version of me, as we were both wearing white teeshirts and khaki shorts, barefoot.

That's as far as I can write right now, but if you want to read more, I'll post the rest of the story asap. Thanks for the great site.

Jojo Junior

Friday December 29th 2000 07:17:26

Right, so, where was I? Stan went into his bedroom to collect some things to use to capture Erin while she went into the bathroom. When she came out, she had taken off her shoes to keep from stepping on either Stan's or my feet. Stan came back into the room with his hands behind his back.

"What've you got there, Stan?" Erin asked.

Instead of answering, he pointed a toy pistol at her. "The name is Mad Dog," he said in his best Edward G. Robinson voice.

"Yeah, see, and I'm Bugsy, and you're a little too nosy, dame," I said, trying to be James Cagney but failing miserably.

She raised her hands and mock whimpered, "Please don't hurt me! I'll be good."

"It's too late, baby," I said, and was echoed by Stan.

"You've seen too much."

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into Stan's bedroom. I then threw her onto his bed and pulled her wrists behind her back. She didn't struggle, but when I started winding the rope around, I guess it was tighter than she had thought I would tie her and she squirmed under me.

"Hey, go easy Joe."

"Who's Joe?" I asked.

"I'm Bugsy. And you're too loud."

After I had finished tying her hands, effectively immobilizing them, I took a handkerchief, rolled it into a ball, and wedged it into her mouth, forcing her tongue to the bottom of her mouth. It wasn't one of the most comfortable gags, but comfort wasn't the objective here. I fastened it in place with another handkerchief and then bound her ankles, pausing to tickle the soles of her feet. She wiggled and made noises into her gag.

"Now, to stash you somewhere they will never find you," I said, looking around.

"How about the bathtub?" Stan suggested.

"Good idea, Mad Dog."

I then carried her into the bathroom and laid her in the tub, leaving her feet outside. She wriggled about on the cold ceramic surface, making angry noises.

She thought the game had gone far enough, but to Mad Dog and Bugsy, the game was just beginning. And that's far enough for now. Let me know how you like it and I'll give you the conclusion some time.

Jojo Junior