TW : 06 - Helping Kids with their Merit Badges (mf/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TW : 06 - Helping Kids with their Merit Badges (mf/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

TW's stories
06 - Helping Kids with their Merit Badges
Story index at the bottom

By TW

Wednesday December 27th 2000 09:27:53

Even though a few ppl want stories of women/girls tied up ( I do too) My story will show you how some women think about tie ups, even when they are not "into it".

To make a very long story short, I babysat for my next door neighbor, she had 2 kids, both around 5 th grade or so, BOTH were in the scouts. She had one boy and one girl(well I say had,she still does :) ) She needed to get her hair done for a job interview,she said she wouldnt be long,so I said no problem.

Well both the kids wanted me to help with there "merit" badges,since I was a scout I thought nothing of it ( I know, DUH huh, and you would think I would see it coming) well bottom line I ended tied very tightly to a chair, the kids got bored rather quickly, and decided to watch tv. I told them to untie me, well I got duct tape over my mouth instead, and they went back to watching tv!!

It wasnt much more than 10 mins or so when their mom came home and saw me tied and gagged to the chair. Well she yelled at her kids,and told them to go to there rooms.I was like what a weird feeling bound and gagged in front of this woman.

The kids as kids do had toys all over the room,so she started to pick them up,apologizing all over the place for the kids, but she made no attempt to untie me!! or even take the tape off my mouth! About 5 mins later, it dawned on her, that I was still tied and gagged to the chair, so she did untie me,but she left the tape on until almost the very last!

It was a very strange feeling, having her talk to me and ask me a few ? (like are you ok) Knowing I couldnt answer her, while I was gagged.
Now here is where this gets interesting, I told a couple of female friends what happened,now both these woman are not into tie ups/bondage, one is 25 the other 30.

The 25 yr old thought it was funny,made a silly joke about it being a headline in the news paper, NOW what is strange, but in a good way, a few months after this happened I was talking to the 25 yr old telling her about this page

She said I should tell my story, then out of nowhere she said I sure would have liked to seen that!!

The 30 yr old, also not into tie ups, when I asked and told her about what happened. She said maybe the reason she didnt untie me right away is ".. because maybe she likes the way you look tied up, maybe she thought you looked cute tied up" WOW

With the 30 yr old we talk a lot about all sorts of things, but almost everytime I slip in a little tie up comment, she ALWAYS finds it funny!!

AS a matter of fact we were talking the other day, and I said something about me being shy,she said something to the effect.."shy?? we talk about, bondage..."NOW this whole conversation I never brought up the B word or tie ups,:)

The conclusion I have come to,is that a lot of women have some kind of intrest in tie up stuff :)
SO what do you all think?? would love to hear from women on this> Stay cool people

TW