Nathraq : 13 - TUG with a Grup (m/m, M/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 13 - TUG with a Grup (m/m, M/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
13 - TUG with a Grup
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Friday December 22nd 2000 10:33:43

TUG with a Grup

British Knight's and Mildred's posts have reminded me that I was to tell of one time my buddy and I played TUGs (Tied- Up-Games) with a "grup". (There was a Star Trek episode of children who refered to grownups as "grups" and it soon became included in our vocabulary).

I myself have mixed feelings about grownups playing tied-up games with kids; I have never tied up kids as an adult and, while I know these games are all in fun and adventure and excitement, I must caution any of our younger readers here against being tied up by an adult you don't know VERY well. I don't think I have to say anything else on the subject of safety, and I hope no one takes this the wrong way.

My friend and TUG-buddy Bobby and I were in the woods behind some houses in a nearby neighborhood. We were 11 or 12 at the time. We had hiked up there (no one ever went up that way) off the usual path to a place where we decided to play. We were spies, like on the "Man from U.N.C.L.E." TV show, and a flip of the coin (I remember it was a Wonder Bread coin, gold in color) indicated Bobby would tie me up first. We had already pulled off our shirts, which were hanging on a nearby tree branch, and had unloaded our two little bags of ropes.

Bobby crossed and tied my wrists behind me and tied me to a selected tree, and began the usual threats of torture if I didn't reveal the location of a secret laboratory or some such. He'd pretend to shock me with electric torture devices and such...but I got loose within about 10 minutes (he didn't do his usual good job). We pretended my character was left tied up while his character got tortured and I would play the bad guy.

I tied his hands behind him and tied his arms and knees to a tree. I was pretending to punch him in the stomach while he struggled, and was shocking him with the diabolical torture device we pretended to have, when we heard a noise in the woods and looked over. It was Mr. Lewis, a man who lived in that neighborhood, walking through the woods.

We both knew Mr. Lewis: he was not married (later we found out his wife had died) and lived in one of the houses that, as I thought of it, must be directly below the part of the woods where we were playing. He was probably in his mid or late 30's, and I always wished I had big muscles like Mr. Lewis had.

Well, there we were, shirtless, one of us tied to a tree, our shirts hanging nearby, and he said casually, "Playing cowboys and Indians, boys?" Bobby stammered we were playing "spy" and he smiled and asked if Bobby was the good guy since he was tied up. I told him we were taking turns and he laughed and said "that's fair" or something like that. I was, of course, trying to get Bobby's hands untied, as I was a bit embarrassed; also, we had a rule that "grups" (or grownups), since they almost universally disapproved of children playing tied-up-games, were never to know about our games.

"Too bad you BOTH can't be tied up at the same time, then you could both be the good guys", Mr. Lewis said, and walked on.

Bobby and I briefly discussed the unlikely possibility of Mr. Lewis calling our parents and telling on us, but a few days later, no trouble forthcoming, we were riding our bikes and encountered Mr. Lewis washing his car. He waved to us and we rode over, and he asked if the spies ever escaped. We told him about both of us playing the bad guys and the good guys at the same time (I was the enemy while Bobby was the American agent, then we'd switch). To make a long story short, he said that he'd be the evil agent for us sometime if we wanted to play in his fenced-in backyard.

Bobby and I considered that it might be fun, but somehow we didn't know if we could trust Mr. Lewis, who was, after all, a grup! Even then, as Bobby and I discussed it, we knew that there were "perverts" out there (whatever those were). But we had known and spoke to Mr. Lewis many times, we reasoned, and even waxed his car for him (for pay) once or twice. After a long discussion over several days, we decided it would be fun, and set a time.

After the usual difficulties with our parents, who always had something silly for us to do, we met at Bobby's house and rode over to Mr. Lewis's. Bobby was wearing short pants and a pullover shirt; I was wearing long pants and a t-shirt. We brought some of our ropes, but as it turned out we didn't need them... Mr. Lewis had lots of rope. Well, Bobby and I got ourselves captured by the enemy agent and taken to his HQ. He was about to tie me with a rope when Bobby reminded me that, to be properly tortured, I had to take off my shirt. I pulled it off, after a hesitation, and Mr. Lewis tied my hands in front of me. Bobby had already shucked his shirt. Mr. Lewis then tied Bobby's hands behind his back. He walked back over and tied my hands over my head to a metal rod in the ceiling of his back porch, and tied my ankles and knees. He tied Bobby to one of the iron supports which held up the roof of the porch, tying his hands to the support, then tying ropes around his legs, arms, chest, and waist.

"Now," Mr. Lewis said, "where is your headquarters?"

Of course we refused to talk.

"You'll be tortured," he reminded us, speaking in a fake German accent and being rather melodramatic about it.

We told him to go jump in the lake. He had a piece of broomstick, which we were pretending was an electric shock device, and he "zapped" me with it as I squirmed, pretending to be tortured, and trying my best to get loose. He was doing the villan's "nyah-ha-ha" laugh and then he tried to tickle me. Now I was not ticklish (never have been, to the chagrin of my TUG-buddies), and he went over to Bobby and pretended to slap him and punch him. Bobby was really trying to get loose, I could tell, without any more success than I was having. Then he started tickling Bobby's exposed ribs. Bobby was quite ticklish, and he laughed and laughed as Mr. Lewis played his part, laughing and taunting in his fake German accent and using his villan's laugh.

Bobby was squirming around for awhile and finally the evil agent said "Well, it looks like we'll have to use some other method of making you talk." He untied Bobby from the pole, leaving his hands tied behind him, and laid him on the floor of the porch, tying his ankles. He removed Bobby's shoes (Bobby wasn't wearing socks) and began tickling his feet, Bobby thrashing around helplessly on the floor, which had some kind of carpeting (indoor-outdoor I think) on it ... I remember it was green. He tied Bobby's feet to his hands saying "There, that will hold you for awhile" and returned to me. He put a handkerchief over my mouth (we pretended it was chloroform) and I had to lay limp for ten minutes while he untied my hands and re-tied them behind my back. He pulled off my shoes & socks (saying we couldn't escape through the "swamp" without our shoes) and tied my feet. Bobby was joking that he should take my pants as well, and I was horrified for a moment that they would be removed, but Mr. Lewis untied Bobby's feet from his hands and stood us both up. He pressed us together (we were within an inch of the same size) and tied our necks together, not tightly, the side of my head next to the side of Bobby's. Then he tied our arms (my left to Bobby's right, and Bobby's right arm to my left) and wrapped rope around our waists and thighs and legs, tying them every so often. We were tied up with our hands behind us, chest-to-chest, and then blindfolded. He laid us on the carpet and started walking around us, describing the tortures enemy spies deserved. We were squirming, neither of us able to get to the other's hands, and when we rolled over either I had to roll over Bobby or he had to roll over me.

Again came the fake German accent and the "nyah-ha- ha!" devilish laugh as he pushed a toy gun into our bodies and pretended to zap us with the torture device (which we called an "agonizer" ... borrowed again from a Star Trek episode). We were squirming and having a great time, and he began to tickle Bobby's feet. Now Bobby could not resist this, tied to me as he was, and began thrashing around again laughing, and eventually he left us tied up while he went inside to do something. We got our blindfolds off by rubbing them against the carpet, but we couldn't get loose. Later, Mr. Lewis came out and untied us, so we could pretend to have gotten away. He left our hands tied so we could untie each other, which we eventually did, and grabbed our shoes & shirts and made our "escape".

Nathraq