SnowSuit : 01 - Chained in Snowsuit (m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

SnowSuit : 01 - Chained in Snowsuit (m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

SnowSuit's stories
01 - Chained in Snowsuit
Story index at the bottom

By SnowSuit

Friday December 22nd 2000 08:03:17

I am the youngest child of an overbearing mother. She always made sure that I was safe, healthy, and warm. The "warm" part was especially true in the winter, so if there was a little snow on the ground or it was cold out she made sure that I was dressed in bib snowpants and a parka. If there was a lot of snow out or it was very cold, I wore a one piece snowsuit. This was my dressing routine growing up so I really got use to it.

By the time a was a teenager though it was pretty embarrassing having to wear a snowsuit wherever I went. But I kind of got use to the teasing and brushed most of it away.

My story took place when I was seventeen and a senior in high school. We had about one foot of snow after a storm, so that meant the one piece snowsuit for me. We lived near a small park and there were always lots of kids to play with. On that day we decided to play a game of football in the snow in the park. We usually did something like that whenever it snowed anyway.

There were about 14 of us all sixteen to eighteen years of age. Most were from the neighborhood so they were use to seeing me dressed as I was, the rest threw the usual remarks at me. By the end of the game, which always deteriorated into a snowball fight, some kids always said they wished they had a snowsuit like mine since their jeans were frozen to their legs and they were shivering cold.

After the game we went to Glen's house. His house was the closest to the park. We all went inside and unzipped our coats and piled them on the floor by the door as was the usual habit. Wearing a one piece snowsuit created a problem for me because underneath it I was wearing a union suit (also part of mom's winter dress code) and nothing else. I would feel really uncomfortable in a friend's house just in a union suit, so I left my snowsuit on and just unzipped it a little.

We all went downstairs where they had a huge basement -part den and part storage area. It was a great place to hang out. After about 20 minutes of deciding what we wanted to do things erupted into wrestling matches-typical teenage macho stuff. I was wrestling Robert who my age but much stronger. I was a skinny, lanky, and pretty weak kid. Within a minute I was pinned to the ground with my face in the cement floor. The next thing I knew there seemed to be every kid there piled on top of me. I struggled but couldn't throw them off.

Next, I felt my arms being pulled behind my back and someone yelled "let's tie him up." That really got me struggling but there were too many of them on top of me to move my arms. For a minute or so some looked for rope but couldn't find any. Instead, they found a bucket filled with tow chains. The kind that are used to pull tree stumps out of the ground. As they were getting the chain, Glen said that he would go upstairs and get his handcuffs.

By the time he came back down my "friends" had wrapped the chains around my wrists and then around my chest. They found a lock on a shelf and promptly locked it on the chain. When Glen came down with the handcuffs and saw me already chained up he decided to use the handcuffs on my ankles. It took four kids to stop my legs from thrashing and pin them down but they managed to take off my boots and snap on the handcuffs. I basically couldn't move and I was sweating a lot from being in the snowsuit and struggling so much. I was also furious!!!

SnowSuit