TW : 05 - My very first time tied up :) (F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TW : 05 - My very first time tied up :) (F/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

TW's stories
05 - My very first time tied up :)
Story index at the bottom

By TW

Thursday December 21st 2000 03:55:06

My ver first time tied up :)

(...)

I have two small stories,and again if I have posted them here before my apologies,I hope I haven't.

Okay my first story happened when I was pretty young maybe around 6 or so, We were living with my grandparents at the time,me my mom and my one sister. They had a very large living room,big enough for a piano and 2 couches and a reclining chair.

Well not having many friends at the time I played by myself a lot,a pretty good imagination.Now there were some girls on the bus I liked, yes at that early of an age I liked girls :) SO for some reason I decided I was being kidnapped,and I was the only one on the bus that got tied up.

I got in the chair pushed it back so I was laying on my back,sorta. all this time my grandma was in the living room playing the piano,not really paying much attention to what I was doing. So I got in the chair, put my hands behind my back,and laid on my arms and shut my eyes and pretended I was tied up and gagged.

YES gagged, even at that age,don't know where that came from though. NOW as I was pretending I was bound and gagged a strange feeling came over me, I really wanted to be tied and gagged for real.

I had a cowboy bandanna with me, why I have no idea. I casually went up to my grandma,who was still playing the piano, and asked her as of a matter of factly. as I turned my back to her putting my hands behind my back,holding the bandana in one hand I asked her>>"grandma will you tie this?"

Without saying a word,she took the cloth from my hand tied them behind my back, I said "thank you" and went back to the chair and kept playing,she went back to playing the piano.

I don't know how long I was tied up,but it was awhile,because I ran around the house( I think I was pretending I was escaping,but my hands were still tied.

At one point I went into the dinning room and with my hands still tied I hid under the table,when ever I got bored with playing the game I just went up to my grandma turned my back to her, I didn't say a word and she untied me,without saying a word either :)

I never got brave enough to ask her to tie me up again,but as I got older, I didn't want to be tied up I wanted to tie up the girls :) Good thing a few years latter I had a couple of sisters,one who was very willing to play tie up games with me :)

another story coming soon :)

TW
USA