Allison : 03 - My Captives (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Allison : 03 - My Captives (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Allison's stories
03 - My Captives
Story index at the bottom

By Allison

Tuesday December 19th 2000 06:23:56

Yo this is Allison again. Before I get to the story at Mike's I went to tell you a story about how I tied up some of my friends.

I wanted to tie up my best friend Shannon 12, my friend Kacey 13, and my sister and her friend. Both Sara and Jennifer are 14. I knew that I couldn't tie them up all by myself so I devised a plan. (This is not out of the normal, we are always trying to tie each other up). They would all be coming over later that day and I decided to hatch a plan.

Mike (12) had come over and I employed him in helping me. Jennifer and Sara were downstairs but Shannon and Kacey were not here yet. I decided that I had to get Kacey and Shannon to help me tie-up jennifer and Sara before i could tie-up kacey and Shannon. First i had to frame Jennifer and Sara. I decided that I could turn Kacey and Shannon against them that way.

I asked Mike to help me set the bait. Mike was happy to help. We gathered some rope and I instructed him on what to do. He took some rope and tied my hands behind my back in the normal criss- cross pattern. He took my elbows and cinched them together. He proceeded in wrapping the rope around my upper body pinning my arms to my side. He then tied my legs together at the ankles, knees, and thighs. He then took three handkerchiefs and I accepted them in my mouth. He then ripped off a piece of duct tape and plopped it on my lips. he took two more pieces and reinforced it. I was dressed in a white t-shirt jeans and socks.

He turned to leave and i began to mmmmmmppphhh loudly. He turned around and I glared at him from over my gag. He took off the tape and I spit out the handkerchiefs.

"How am I supposed to get out of this?", I said. He stared at me. "First put some shoes on me".

He grabbed my tennis and slipped them on my feet.

"Now put me in a position to kick the door", I said.

"Oh now I understand" was his reply.

He lay me on my back with my feet bent so i could kick at the door when Shannon and Kacey came into my room. He slipped the handkerckerchiefs back into my mouth and then took a piece of tape and placed it over my lips. He took some more tape and covered the bottom of my face with it. he then shut the closet door. Now I waited for my victims.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Allison
USA