Ralph Man : 01 - Summer Fun (f/f, fm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ralph Man : 01 - Summer Fun (f/f, fm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ralph Man's stories
01 - Summer Fun
Story index at the bottom

By Ralph Man

Monday December 18th 2000 10:44:03

Summer Fun

Summer of 86. I was 14 and a loner in our new neighborhood where we only had lived for 2 months. I was in my backyard when I heard some noise from the other side of a fence. I peeked through a knothole and was delighted to see to girls playing with rope and blindfolds. One was 12 and the other was 15 and they were sisters.

I watched as the Jane, the younger one, put a blindfold on her sister, then tied her hands behind her back. It was a hot summer day and Lynn had on a bright red bikini showing off her hard body. She filled out the suite very nice. I watched as Jane walked Lynn over to a sheet laying on the ground and had Lynn lay down on the sheet. Jane then rolled Lynn in the sheet so only Lynn's head and feet were sticking out. Next Jane took pieces of rope to tie around the sheet holding Lynn in the sheet. She looked like a hotdog sort of. Jane was wearing shorts and a halter-top. She pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket and waded it up then stuck it in Lynn's mouth. She followed that with a scarf wrapped around her head to keep it in. Jane then said ok start now and clicked a stopwatch.

Lynn started squirming and wiggling rolling around on the ground trying to escape. Jane went into the house and I stayed there watching at the fence.

I didn't notice when Jane walked up to me on the other side of the fence and said hi. It scared me half to death. I fumbled with words and said hi back. After a couple minutes of figuring out I was the new kid on the block and both of our parents worked, Jane explained that both Lynn and her like to play escape games. And they take turns tying up each other to see how long they took to get loose. Jane invited me over to see how Lynn was doing. So over I went and we checked on Lynn.

It was a hot day and Lynn had sweated through the sheet. It was like a wet T-shirt so I could see right through. Lynn was grunting through the gag so Jane undid it. Lynn wasn't ready to give up yet, but she needed something to drink. I was introduced to the bound and blindfolded girl who was not bothered by me being there. Jane had me help her and we carried Lynn into the house straight to the bathroom where we stood Lynn up in the bathtub. Lynn then turned on the cold water and using the handheld showerhead soaked Lynn with cold water. The sheet was transparent by now and I could see the red bikini very clear, I could see Lynn way getting cold by looking at her top.

Jane then took of the wet blindfold and asked if she gave up yet. She wasn't ready just yet so I helped carry Lynn into the basement where Jane had her lay on the concrete floor. Lynn struggled for another hour when she finally gave up. I got to sit on a couch and watch the whole thing.

Jane tried to untie her sister when she found the rope had swollen and she could not untie the knots. I had a jack knife in my pocket so I used it to cut the ropes and unwrapped Lynn from the sheet. I stood her up with her hands stilled tied behind her. Jane said not to untie her hands yet. We walked Lynn up to her bedroom and placed her on her bed face down. Lynn had no energy to fight back when Jane untied her wrist and turned her sister over. Then tied Lynn spread eagle to the four post of her bed. Jane then tickled Lynn for a bit and told me to join in. Which I did. Finally we untied Lynn and all had a Coke and talked about the past 3 hours.

I became close friends with both of them and became the one to do the tying for the rest of that summer.

Ralph Man