Chet : 01 - The Hideout (m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chet : 01 - The Hideout (m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chet's stories
01 - The Hideout
Story index at the bottom

By Chet

Saturday December 16th 2000 11:22:50

I was around 14 or so when this story took place. We lived in rural South Carolina at the time. I was walking home from a baseball game one summer day, and I decided to take a short-cut through the woods. As I neared a clearing, I heard a group of young girls giggling. When I reached the clearing, I saw two blonde little girls, probably seven and ten, wrapping rope around a little redheaded girl who was standing against a tree.

"Cowboys and Indians. huh?" I asked. The girls jumped, startled, then stared at me for a moment. Then the little one piped up, saying "We're playing detective."

"I see... are you two the bad guys?" I queried.

The oldest one spoke up,"No, we all want to be detectives, so we're taking turns.".

I'd been interested in tying up girls since I was their age, and my heart raced as I saw an opportunity. "Why don't I be the bad guy?", I suggested.

The girls agreed, delighted. They quickly untied the redhead and handed me the rope. "you kidnap one of us, and the others will have to find you!" the redhead offered. I looked over the three kids, trying to decide which one to start with. The littlest one had long blonde hair and wore a pink t-shirt, blue shorts and sandals. The redhead wore a white t-shirt, denim shorts and white tennis shoes without socks. The oldest had chin-length blonde hair, and wore a blue halter-top, pink shorts and pink sneakers with white knee socks.

I decided to start with the oldest, figuring the younger two would be easier to catch later. I pulled her gently in front of me, spun her around and tied her wrists together behind her back, tight enough so she couldn't get loose, but not so tight as to hurt. I bend down and tied her ankles together as well, then hefted her up onto my shoulder.

"You two count to a hundred, then come find us." I told the others. They dutifully turned to the tree and closed their eyes, counting out loud. Carrying the pretty ten-year old, I walked quickly into the woods to find a hiding spot.

...more to follow...

Chet

Sunday December 17th 2000 09:01:12

The Hideout part 2

sorry about the delay- lots of shopping left to do...

I walked off into the woods, with the ten-year old slung over my shoulder like a sack of feed. I decided to head for a small wooden clubhouse I knew of- no one knew when it was built, but when I was younger my friends and I had used it, before outgrowing it and leaving it to the next group of kids to find.

Along the way, I tried to start up a conversation with my prisoner, asking if she was comfortable and introducing myself. "My name is Nancy Drew," she replied bravely, "and you'll never get away with this!".

I decided to play along, and summoned up my best villain voice. "We'll see about that, my snooping little friend! Once I get you and your friends out of the way, no one can stop me! Muhuhahahahaha!". Playing her part in our little drama, she began to call for help, in her most pitiable damsel-in-distress voice.

I set her down on the path, about halfway to the clubhouse, and began untying her ankles. The whole time I'd been carrying her, my hands had been resting on her sock-covered calves, and I decided I wanted to see her feet (I had a bit of a foot fetish even then). I pulled her shoes and socks off and tied one of the socks over her mouth, saying "We can't have you calling for your friends now can we?". I retied her now bare feet and picked her back up, tucking the other sock in my back pocket and leaving one of the shoes on the trail as a clue for the others to find. With my hands again resting on her calves and her squirming toes dangling in front of me, we continued down the path.

The sock wasn't much of a gag, but she played her part admirably, sobbing and letting out muffled cries for mercy as we reached the fort. I dropped the other shoe just outside the door and took her inside, setting her down on a tattered old chair some kids had dragged in years ago. I tied a rope around her waist, securing her to the chair back, then stepped back to admire my handiwork. Before me sat a cute ten-year old girl, bound playfully but securely hand and foot, gagged (sort-of) and barefoot. I heard voices approaching- no doubt her intrepid friends were hot on my trail.

"Now to see about your little friends!" I said, still playing my part as the villain. I crouched down, unable to resist giving her a quick tickle on those soft little soles, then headed out to try to capture the other two.

...more hopefully tomorrow.

Chet

Wednesday December 20th 2000 12:47:00

The Hideout part 3

I slipped out the rear window of the hideout and circled carefully around to the front. Sure enough, the other two little detectives had followed our trail right into my trap.

Unaware of my presence, the little blonde turned to her redheaded friend and solemnly said "The bad guy must have taken her to this old haunted mansion!".

I looked at the decrepit little shack, built from mismatched lumber and held together by clusters of bent nails. Haunted Mansion??? Little kids' imaginations are the best!

As they argued over who would go into the dark doorway first, a muffled cry for help came from inside the hideout. "She's in there alright," said the redhead, "let's save her!"

Before they could move, I burst out of the shadows with my fingers pointed like a gun.

"Not so fast, you two- I got ya covered!"- my villain voice had slipped into a brooklyn gangster accent. "Hands in the air!"

The two little girls dutifully raised their hands into the air and turned to face me. The little blonde raised her head to look me in the eye as I approached, and bravely demanded "What have you done with our friend??!!!"

I spun her around and pulled her wrists together behind her back.

"Same thing I'm gonna do to you two!" I barked, tying her slender wrists gently but firmly.

The two girls looked at one another and grinned, saying only "Uh oh..."

I quickly tied the redhead's wrists behind her back and marched them inside. When they saw their little friend, bound and gagged in the chair, the redhead said "Don't worry Sadie, we'll get you out of this!". The ten-year old in the chair said something- I'm pretty sure she said "I'm NANCY DREW!". I whipped out the other sock from my back pocket and gagged the redhead, then scrounged around until I found a clean-enough rag to gag the littlest one with. I sat them down and slipped off the redhead's shoes, revealling her pale little feet, then slipped the sandals off the tiny blonde. I tied their ankles together, then stepped back. The two youngsters were squirming and mmmphing like crazy, and for a moment I thought the ropes might be too tight. I moved to the seven-year old and pulled her gag out of her mouth.

"You ok? Are the ropes too tight?" I asked.

"You'll never get away with this, mister bank-robber!". Apparently I'd been promoted to bank robber. Satisfied that they were only playing their roles, I replaced her gag and resumed my villain voice.

"I don't know how you three found my hideout, but now you're my prisoners. Now you're gonna tell me where you hid those jewels I've been after- OR ELSE!". This statement was greeted by a chorus of three poorly gagged kids, giggling and shouting 'No Way!" and "We'll never Talk!" and the like.

"Well then," I boomed, "I guess I'll have to TORTURE it out of you! Perhaps...(pause for dramatic effect)...TICKLE TORTURE!!!"

The three youngsters shrieked and giggled as I approached slowly, singling out the little redhead. I grabbed ahold of her bound ankles and lifted her squirming feet onto my lap. My fingers drew closer to her delicate soles and she braced herself for the severe tickling to come...

...And that seems like a good place to leave you hanging for today. Thanks for the encouragement everyone, and more willl follow I promise.

Chet

The Hideout finale(at long last!)

Sorry for the delay- now here's the exciting climax:

I pulled the redhead's little feet onto my lap, holding my fingers poised over her sole as I asked her again if she was going to talk. She shook her head vigorously, so I gave her feet a quick tickle, scuttling my fingers quickly over her wrinkled soles. She shrieked and tried to pull her feet away, but I had a tight grip on the ropes around her ankles, so there was no escape.

"Now will you tell me?" I asked, pausing for a moment.

She recovered slowly from the tickling-induced giggling fit, then again shook her head.

"Well then," I said menacingly, "maybe your little friend here will be more talkative!".

The littlest one shrieked and giggled, trying to roll away as I turned to her. I gave her a good tickling as well, and she laughed so hard I started to worry that she might wet herself. Finally, with the little one almost out of breath, I turned on the oldest girl, still tied to the chair.

I started tickling her, and noticed that she was trying her hardest to keep a straight face. I gave her a vigorous tickling, only to be greeted with a smug little grin. Undeterred, I stroked slowly up and down her soles, my nails just touching her skin. She was clearly trying hard not to laugh, and I knew I was getting closer. When I finally ran my fingers under her toes she lost it, and I soon had her bucking and twisting against the ropes as I tickled her mercilessly.

Finally, I figured it was getting late, so I decided to make my exit. I rolled the redhead onto her belly and hog- tied her ankles to her wrists, then did the same with the little blonde. I untied the oldest one from the chair and retied her on the floor, also hogtied, but I made sure the ropes around her wrists were pretty loose, so she'd be able to get out fairly easily.

"You three think you've beaten me,"I boomed, my bad-guy voice at it's most villainous,"but I have a suprise for you!".

I went a grabbed an empty soda can from the corner and set it on the floor in front of them.

"This bomb is set to detonate in ten minutes. You three snooping little detectives may have foiled my plans, but now I'm going to do away with you...FOREVER!!! MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!".

My three little prisoners began squirming like mad as I walked out of the hideout. I slipped out of the clearing into some bushes, where I could sit and watch without being seen. Sure enough, I started hearing excited young voices from inside the hideout, and a few minutes later the three little detectives came running out, carrying their shoes. The oldest one yelled "HIT THE DECK!", then all three flopped onto their bellies as they made an amusing variety of booms, kablams and other explosive sound effects. They looked back at the hideout and the redhead solemnly said "wow, THAT was close! Let's get back to headquarters!". The three got up, dusted themselves off, and started down the path, still barefoot.

Just before they walked out of sight, the littlest one turned back towards the hideout, shouting "HA HA WE GOT AWAY NYAH NYAH!", while doing a smug little victory dance. I have to tell you, the sight of that cute little blonde doing her barefoot victory dance is an image I'll always recall with a smile. Anyway, her dance completed, she turned on her heels and scurried off into the woods. After a few minutes I stepped from my hiding place and continued my walk home.

I wish I could say that began a long summer of tie-up games with the three little detectives, but honestly that was about it. I saw them around a number of times after that, and they always greeted me with a cheerful wave, but the opportunity never came up to reprise my role as a dastardly villain. So the story ends here, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Chet