Hellkane : 01 - The night I was tickled and tortured, and the Revenge (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Hellkane : 01 - The night I was tickled and tortured, and the Revenge (f/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Hellkane's stories
01 - The night I was tickled and tortured, and the Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Hellkane

Friday December 8th 2000 12:36:58

The night I was tickled and tortured

Well here is one of my many bondage stories. (this one happens to be at a sleepover)

I was about 12 at the time of this story. I was sleeping over at my grandmas house. My cousin Jess was sleeping over too. Well it was about time for bed 11:30pm or so, and we were just talking. Note when Jess and I both sleepover at grandmas one of us sleeps on the floor and one of us sleeps on the bed. I happened to be sleeping on the floor this time.

Last week we both spent the night and i played a prank on jess which i forgot to mention was 2 years older than me. She was making up some kind of story about a sock fairy which comes and steals your socks while your sleeping. So after she fell asleep a took her socks and hid them on her. She couldn't find them the next morning and was very mad. She kept accusing me of taking them but i always said i didn't. I want to mention there is nothing sexual between me and Jess.

So back to the story it was 11:30pm and I was very tired. I layed on the floor and almost instantly fell asleep. Then I woke up when i heard somebody walking around in the room. I figured Jess was just getting up to go to the bathroom. So i started to drift off when i was attacked! I was so groogy i couldn't even fight back against my older cousin. She put her hand over my mouth and stood me up. I looked at the clock and it was 3am and I knew both my grandparents were asleep.

Jess then said "if you say one word i'll make it worse for you". I didn't say a thing.

She had some rope and started tying my hands behind my back. Then I said "Jess, what the hell are you doing!"

She then said "that's it your getting it now".

She grabbed my hands pulled them behind my back and put her hand over my mouth. She marched me upstairs to the dark attic, which i noticed was pretty cold on account of that it was winter, and there was no heat up there. Once she got me up there she force fully took off my shirt and socks. Which left me in just my boxer shorts. She put me on this dirty, dusty, spider web covered mattress, which hads poles on it. I was fighting her the whole time. She then tied my hands and bare feet to the four separate poles. She was great at tying so it was impossible to escape.

She then took one of my socks and shoved it in my mouth, and tied tight in there. She then said this is what you get for taking my socks and hiding them last week. She then started to walk away and i screamed under my gag. She then said your right i forgot something. She came over and started tickling me. She tickled me on my bare stomach and feet until tears were running down my face. She then walked off and said sweet dreams sock fairy.

The only light up in the attic was coming from the street lights outside so i could barely see. I was freezing in only my shorts. Jess left me there all night until my grandma saved me in the morning. My grandma knew we played these games and even got in on some her self, so she wasn't mad. I was mad and vowed to get revenge on Jess and I would.

Hellkane
hellkane23@aol.com
USA

Saturday December 30th 2000 04:41:49

The Revenge

If you read my last story, My cousin Jess attacked me in the middle of the night, and tied me up in the attic all night. This is my revenge.

It was the next week and I wanted my revenge on jess for tying me up all night long. We were ready for bed again just like last week. Jess had a headache and was very tired. She fell asleep very fast. She was sleeping on the bed again and I was on the floor. It was about midnight and I was ready for my attack.

I had these real metal handcuffs, and I was prepared to use them. I wanted to use handcuffs, because remember Jess was two years older, and much stronger than me at the time, so it would be hard to hold her down. I silently creeped over to her and grabbed her hands, and pulled them over the bedpost top. She didn't even wake up. She was about at long as the bed which was a twin sized bed, so i put her feet on the top of the end of the bed. Her hands were now handcuffed and her feet were tied separately to the top of the bed. This arched her back and had to be very uncomfortable.

Then she started to wake up, and when she opened her mouth i shoved her own sock in it, and tied it tightly around her head with a rope. I then renforced it with about three strips of duck tape. She had a very angry look on her face but could only moan under her gag. I then pulled up her pajama top and tickled her bare belly. She screamed under her gag, and I had tears running down her face within a matter of minutes. I then tickled her bare feet which really made her scream.

The whole bed was shaking and was making a lot of noise, so i stopped. Then I remembered how she had made me freez up in the attic. There was a heater in the room so it was warm. I waited until my grandparents had gone to bed. Then I went down stairs and got some ice cubes. I holded them over her exposed belly and melted them over her like chinese water torture, but my hand was gettin cold and she was making a lot of noise, Then i had a better idea i'll stop this and go get a freezer pack. So i did i then duct taped the freezer pack to her belly, and dumped the rest of the ice cubes on her.

i stayed up and tickled her a little more for a few hours. Then I heard my grandma get up to go to the bathroom, so i pretended i was sleeping. She came in the room, and saw Jess tied up and crying from her torture. She said she heard everything the whole night, and was mad at us for keeping her up all night. It was 3am. She said she would get revenge on both of us next week, for keeping her up. The funny part was she new if she untied Jess, Jess would kill me then and there. So she unhandcuffed her and got her out of that uncomfortable position, but retied her in a comfortable position with her hands and feet to the poles of the bed (not on top) She ungagged her, and took the freezer pack off. She left us there and told me not to touch and to go to sleep.

I figured gram had saved me for the night so i listened to her. Gram would get her revenge on us the next week. Let me know what you think!

Hellkane
Hellkane23@aol.com
USA

Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Larzade »

Sunday December 31st 2000 05:02:05
Grandmas Revenge part 1
If you read my last story, I got revenge on Jess for tying me up all night in the attic. We both down at grandmas again this Friday. It was about 7pm, and we were hungry so we ordered a pizza. After it came and we ate it. We were bored so we decided that we wanted to play a game. Of course it was a tie up game. I was to be tied up by Jess. She tied me spread eagled to the bed. She then gagged me by stuffing a cloth in my mouth and duct taping it in. She then blindfolded me with a hankercheif. I was completly helpless. Jess the said

" I am going to torture you so bad for what you did to me last week." Then all the sudden the bedroom door opened, and somebody said frezz! It was my grandma!

Let me know if you want to hear more of this exciting story!

Tuesday January 2nd 2001 03:56:43
Grandmas Revenge part 2
Grandma said frezz, and Jess surrendered to her. I could hear grandma tying up Jess in the chair. I thought she was gonna untie me, boy was I wrong. She came over to the the bed and said

" I told you kids I was gonna get revenge on you for keping me awake the whole night last week, an sence you kids love these tie up games, I figured I would use one to make you pay." She then came over to me first and started to tickle torture me. She tickle my socked feet first, then removed my socks and tickled my bare feet. She lifted up my shirt and tickled my ribs and stomach. I was was laughing so hard I was crying. She then untied me from the bed. She retied my hands behide my back, and tied my barefeet together. She then stuffed me in a closet and locked the door.

Let me know if you want to hear more of the story.

Friday January 5th 2001 01:19:30
Grandmas Revenge (The conclusion)
I was now barefoot, blindfolded, gagged, and tied in a dark closet in the same bedroom as my Cousin Jess was tied to a chair. I heard movement around in the room. I then heard loud

MMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess was getting the same torture that I just recived! Grandma tickle tortured her for I guess about 10 minutes. The closet door then opened, and I was helped to my feet.

" I can't leave you kids in this closet you will make too much noise, and I can't put you in the attic for the same reason." " I got it!"

Jess and I were then walked down the stairs, and then we were walking down another flight of stairs! Grandma was taking us to the basement! She then untied my hands and took out my dirty sock gag.

" What are you doing grandma I asked?"

" I am just playing along with you kids games she replied."

" Ya well you do your worst it won't bother me at all I shouted back!" That was a big mistake on my point. She said ok and removed my shirt. I then heard her open a door. She was going to tie me up in the fruit celler! The fruit celler was the coldest part of the whole house and was very scary for us kids. It had old jars of fruit and other stuff down there. It also had a dirt floor.

" Grandma this has gone MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!!"

She stuffed the dirty sock back into my mouth, and tied it very tightly into my mouth with a rope. She put some duct tape over to to make it secue. I could only moan under my gag. She retied my hands crossed behide my back. SHe set me on the floor and retied my feet better She then of all things hogtied me! I was now dressed in only a pair of mesh shorts, hogtied, blindfloded, gagged, and lying on this cold dirty floor! I heard her do the same thing to Jess.

" Ok kids have fun, I will see you in the morning, oh and one more thing have fun looking for your clothes outside in the cold! "

I was really having fun, but was getting a little worried. It was pretty cold in the fruit celler. I worked on the knots tying my hands to my feet. I worked and worked. After about a hour or so. I got my hands free. I ripped off my gag and blindfold, and untied my feet. I then saw Jess there. She was wearing jeans, a tanktop, and was barefoot. She was handcuffed with real metal handcuffs, and hogtied as well. She was blindfolded and gagged with a sock also. I thought to my self should I untie her........... NO WAY!!!!! I saw she hand the knots on her feet loosened up a little.

" Hey Jess whats up?"

MMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she screamed under her gag, but the sock kept it to a muffled scream. "

I retied her feet really tight, and gave her a quick tickle torture. I left her there and decided I now had to figure out a way to escape this locked fruit celler. I new there was a whole in the wall, I could reach though and unlock the door. I reached though cob webs and unlocked the door. I relocked the door so Jess couldn't escape. I now had to find my clothes. I went out the celler door outside. It was winter and really cold. There was some snow on the ground and it froze my barefeet. I saw my clothes hanging on a small tree in the backyard. I grabed them and ran inside. She put my shoes, socks, shirt and pants out there. Jess's shoes and socks were there too, but I left them there. I went back upstairs and my grandma was asleep. My clothes were wet and cold. I was wet and cold. It was midnight, so i decided to get warm by sitting on the heating vent. I was warm quick, and then I though my wet clothes in the dryer. I then went to bed. My grandma couldn't belive I escaped. Jess got free from her hogtie, but she didn't escape from the fruit celler. We all had a big laugh over it in the morning. Thats the end let me know what you think!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic