Luck : 01 - Revenge for Ruining her Date (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Luck : 01 - Revenge for Ruining her Date (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Luck's stories
01 - Revenge for Ruining her Date
Story index at the bottom

By Luck

Thursday November 30th 2000 06:01:07

Last year, after a college afternoon of drinking too much, I awoke to find that my friend Julie had tied my hands and feet down to her bed - she was sitting in a chair next to the bed when I woke up, and wasn't too pleased (I guess) with the fact that I'd passed out practically into a deep nap when she wanted to go do something. So I guess she decided she was going to make the most of my "condition." I was stretched out as far as I could go - my hands tied above me, my feet tied together and fastened down to the frame. The story that ensues is a good one - I became a kidnap and torture victim at the hands of a girl. I'll tell it sometime soon.

Luck Z.

Wednesday December 6th 2000 01:40:11

To continue on the story I started earlier - so I wake up from a drunken afternoon (this is last year, around 5 p.m. one day)to find my friend Julie - very angry with me for my above-mentioned drunkenness - has tied me down to her bed. That's where I semi-passed out - that's where I woke up. Only when I woke, my hands were tied above me to her headboard and my feet were tied together and fastened down to the bed frame. I was sleeping so deep that I never felt a thing. I woke groggily to find Julie sitting in a stuffed chair that she had pulled alongside her bed, sitting reading in a t-shirt, sweatpants, and socks, and not looking too happy. We were partying elsewhere and had plans for the afternoon, but I'd apparently ruined them.

She showed me very little sympathy when I woke up, tied up and confused.

"Welcome back. Did you enjoy ruining my afternoon? We were supposed to go to Michelle's, but you got so blitzed at Freddie's that we had to come back here so you could lie down. That was 3 hours ago. Happy?"

"Julie, what are you doing? WHo did this to me?"

"I tied you up all by myself. Proud of me?"

"Why'd you do this?" I asked, struggled a bit.

"You ruined my afternoon, now I'm going to ruin your night." she replied.

"SOrry."

"Not as sorry as you're gonna be," she said. "You need to be punished. That's why I tied you down. You were so out of it you never even moved. And I'm not untying you until I think you're sorry and have learned your lesson."

This was weird. I'd never been tied up before, and now a girl has done it to me. She got up and walked across the room and lowered the shades, then went and locked her bedroom door. (She lived in an apartment and had a roommate - Sara - whose room was across the hall.)

"Where's Sara?" I asked.

"Out," Julie said, walking toward me. "So there's no use in you screaming for help. No one's going to rescue you."

With that she climbed onto the bed and sat on me, straddling around my stomach. She adjusted the pillow under my head.

"Comfortable," she asked, giving me an annoyed and wicked smile.

"Not at all," I said, pulling on the ropes. "How about untying me and I'll make it up to you. We'll go to dinner..."

"No! No way!" she said. "I told you - you pissed me off, and now you pay. You have nothing to negotiate with, so don't try. You're my hostage, with no leverage. Deal with it."

I struggled some more while she sat on me. I looked around her to get a better look at what was holding me. It looked like my feet were tied together with silver duct tape and fastened to the frame with rope. My hands were under a blanket over my head and a little out of my sight, but they felt tied with rope too.

"Struggle all you want. I tied you up very well. You'll only get tired." she said and started to laugh, hard and harder. Pretty soon she was laughing almost out of control. I giggled nervously.

"What are you planning on doing to me?"

"Torturing you. What else?"

"But..." just then I heard the door open downstairs. It must have been Sara, who was also a close friend of mine. This was my chance! "Sa...!" I tried to scream, but Julie clamped her hand down over my mouth, holding her other hand to her lips and shaking her head.

"Don't even think of yelling," she whispered harshly, moving her other hand down the bed where a pair of socks were. She then held one of the socks over my mouth to muffle any sounds. She looked even more pissed.

Luck

Wednesday December 6th 2000 02:28:26

More from the Julie story

She was now handgagging me with a sock. I heard Sara call for her and coming up the stairs. I was trying to call out but Julie's hand and the sock stopped me.

"Julie, are you home? I thought you were out?"

"I'm in here, Sar. I just woke up from a nap," she yelled back, her hand firmly in place while I struggled. She then whispered to me, "You don't shut up and lie still, you die!"

"Can I come in?" she asked from just outside the door.

""Let me get dressed and I'll come out. You want to go to dinner?" and with that she gave me a wry smile, knowing that was what I wanted.

"Sure. I'll meet you downstairs." And with that I heard Sara - some rescuer! - making her way back downstairs.

Julie smiled, her hand still holding the sock on my mouth.

"Now where were we? Guess I'll have to wait to torture you." She then reached to the nightstand where the duct tape was with her free hand.

"I'm going to gag you with this tape. You say one word or try to scream and I'll put the tape on your stomach and rip it off. Then you legs! You got it?"

And with that she very quickly taped my mouth shut with several pieces of duct tape. She got off me and walked to the closet, changing from her sweats to a pair of yellow- striped pants. She then took off her socks and replaced them with a clean green pair of socks, then looking for shoes.

"I'll be back later. If you have any thoughts on escaping, don't. You may not have noticed, but I borrowed Sara's handcuffs - that's what'd holding you to the bed. The rope just reinforces in."

I grunted under the gag.

"Well said. I don't want you to even move around, so..." and with that she went to her closet and came out with a piece of twine. She tied it around my big toe, and tied the other end to an empty Coke can. She placed the can on a chair at the foot of the bed, with only a little slack in the twine.

"This is you alarm," she said. "This was I can tell if you moved. If you do, I torture you worse when I get back."

I again tried to yell "Don't leave me here," but the gag stopped everything.

"You ruin my afternoon, I tie you up and gag you. Sounds fair to me," she said, slipping into her shoes and walking out the door and turning the lights out. "Bye."

And she was gone. What could I do? I was tied down and gagged, and now this Coke can was my alarm. To hell with that, I thought. I kicked and kicked and squirmed. The can flew off the chair but I didn't care. I writhed around for a long time before finally giving up. She tied me up too well.

So I lay there in the dark for a long time, awaiting whatever fate Julie had for me. The only good thing was the nap wiped out any hangover. I felt fine, but I was nervous, but also kind of enjoying myself. It felt weird. I figured I'd beg my kidnapper for mercy when she got home. Or beg Sara.It was the only way.

Finally I heard the door open, and I heard one set of feet padding up the stairs. Uh oh, I thought. Where's Sara?

The door opened and Julie walked in. She took her jacket off, took off her shoes, and walked over to the bed and sat down alongside me.

"Sara's out with Rob - she's staying at his place," she said. What, was she a mindreader? "So looks like we have the place to ourselves."

She looked at my bound feet and at the Coke can dangling.

"You tried to escape, didn't you?" she said. I said nothing.

"I told you you'd get worse if you tried. Now I have to think of something worse, I guess."

She again straddled me and ripped off my gag. I gasped and winced.

"Ahhh! Ouch But thanks."

"It's the least I could do."

"What are you going to do to me? Or what were you going to do to me?"

Julie laughed. "No, the torture is the same. The Coke can was just to see how long it would be. I told myself it would be for an hour only if you actually listened. Then I'd untie you. But I guess you can't listen."

"Julie, what are you going to do me?!"

"I'm going to tickle you, stupid!"

"No!!!!" I yelled and she handgagged me again. She knew I HATED to be tickled, because I was so ticklish. I mean I HATED, HATED, HATED it.

"Before I tickle you, what do you want for a gag - socks or tape? You have 10 seconds before I use both." She took her hand off and I tried to beg.

"JULIE, PLEASE. DON'T TICKLE ME..."

"Socks or tape?"

"Oh God, please! I..." and I saw her reaching for the grey socks she took off earlier. "OK! OK! Tape! Please don't put socks in my mouth!""

"Please don't put socks in my mouth," she whimpered, mocking me. "OK. Tape it is." And she proceeded to gag me with tape again.

"Let's see - where to start our tickle torture?" she said, poking her finger into my ribs. "How about here? Or here? Or here?"

I felt my whole body go flush - I was angry as well as laughing. I hated being tickled - it was almost like a fear. But Julie didn't care and she fluttered her fingers around my ribs and stomach. Then up to my armpits and then down to my knees and thighs. I was crying now and bucking but she didn't stop.

"How about some spider tickles?" she asked and pulled up my shirt and slid her fingers up and down my bare stomach. Then around my neck. I was in hysterics, sobbing and laughing under the gag.

"Ooh," she squealed, "the spiders like to tickle you almost as much as I like to tickle you."

Julie then turned around and taunted, "I'm going to tickle your feet! Bet you can't stop me!" She leaned back and tickled the bottoms of my feet. I thought I was going to die or wet my pants or pass out.

Finally it was over. She took off my gag and watched me sob with laughter.

"Want me to tickle you some more?" she asked.

"No," I panted. No no no no!!!"

"Want more tickle torture? Want me to tickle your feet and ribs some more?"

"Pleeeeeeeassse...."

"Tell me you liked it!"

"What???"

"Tell me you liked me tying you up and gagging you and tickling you. Say it or I tickle some more!"

"I liked it," I relented, even though I didn't really mean it. "I liked being tied up and tickled! And I'm sorry I got drunk and ruined your dat! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't tickle me anymore!!!!!!"

"Good enough," Julie said, swinging her feet off of me and flopping onto the floor. "Oh, that was the best!"

"Will you please untie me now?" I begged.

"No, not yet," she said. "But I won't tickle you anymore- unless I have to. You're scheduled to be released at midnight. It's only 9 p.m. I'm keeping you tied up until midnight."

"Oh God..."

"And complaints will only lead to more tickle-torture!"

So I said, "So what do we do now?"

"We?" she said. "Well, I go downstairs and have a glass of wine and watch TV. You stay up here, bound and gagged."

"Gagged?" I asked, not believing this.

"Gagged," she replied with a sparkle in her eye. "Otherwise you can cry out for help. Socks or tape?" "Oh no..."

"Socks or tape," she said, picking up the grey socks and putting them under my nose. "Maybe this can help you decide. These socks are pretty dirty."

"Tape!" I yelled. "Just get those things away from me!"

Julie giggled and bent down with the duct tape and taped my mouth shut again, but this time with only one piece. She then gave my foot a small tickle while I jumped.

"Just kidding," she said. "But make any noise and I WILL tickle you. Got it?"

I nodded and she left. I remained there until midnight, when she untied me. I'll never forget that day.

Luck