DJ : 03 - Sleep Over (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

DJ : 03 - Sleep Over (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

DJ's stories
03 - Sleep Over
Story index at the bottom

By DJ

Saturday November 25th 2000 10:46:01

OK, before you start to get excited about this story it's not a great one. I just thought i'd post it cause I'm kinda bored.

A couple of weeks ago I had a sleep over with 2 friends. They were, lets call them Edd and John. We stayed up most of the night just watching TV, listening to the radio, watching the film Being John Malkovitch, which may I add is one heck of a strange film! And eating a pizza, and stuff. Oh yeah, we also went on the net.

Edd came round with his video camera, and John just brought a couple of PC games. They arrived and we played on the playstation for a bit, before looking at a menu on the net for a pizza company and then ordering one heck of a nice one! After a while we got a bit bored of messing about on the playstation and the net and so got Edd's video camera out and started filming us. Doing very strange things, which did actually put us in hysterics when we watched later on. And also saying some very obscene things, as you do when your a teenager. Well lets just cut this long bit short, we stayed up for a long time, filming ourselves and eating our pizza. Then we watched Being John Malkovitch, and during that I fell asleep several times on the floor while Edd and John sat on the sofa and watched it. I missed a lot of it. Then I woke up once, and had got enough sleep to keep me awake for quite a while. It was then that I came up with the idea to try and stay up for 24 hours.

About 2 hours later, we had been out in the garden walking around and filming ourselves (and this was about midnight so it was quite fun), and we got back, I went on the playstation, Edd fell asleep on the sofa, and John just got the video camera out and started messing about. But while Edd was asleep, me and John had a little discussion, which was to make a pact to stay awake for 24 hours. I had already had some sleep, but I just brushed that aside for a while (as you do)and we came to the conclusion that to stay awake for 24 hours we must not go to sleep until 10 O'Clock in the morning. We shook hands and the pact was on. We later included Edd in this pact when he had woken up. But one problem. Me and Edd had already had about an hours sleep, and John had had no sleep. So we agreed that it was only fair to let John have some sleep. About an hour would do.

At about 7:30 in the morning John fell asleep. Me and Edd agreed that we should wake him up by 8:30. But when it came closer to the time, we decided that for a bit of fun we would allow John to wake himself up. And if he didn't, he would be punished!!! HEHEHE!!!

It was now about 9:00am and John was still asleep. So me and Edd started the fun. John had fallen asleep on the sofa under a sleeping bag. We noticed he wasn't wearing a jumper at all, and thought, sympathetically, that he might be a little bit cold.

Well we sure changed that. I got about 3 blankets, all our jumpers, all our sleeping bags, and even the rug on the lounge floor and piled them on top of him. He didn't notice at all. He was still fast alseep. So we then got a feather and started tickling his face with it. Still no luck.

He was still fast asleep. Me and Edd then decided to use the huge "mountain" of covers that was on the sofa as a comfy cushion. And went along and crushed him. STILL NO LUCK.

So then we got a wet flannel and put it on his face. STILL NO LUCK.

Then we noticed his face turning red, and decided that he may be a little hot and pulled all the covers off him. Then I went into the kitchen and successfully came back with a roll of string. I proceeded to tie his legs up, and then gently manoveure his arms into the position which would allow us to tie them up. SUCCESS. But he was still asleep. EVEN MORE SUCCESS. So then we decided to go and get a pen. HEHEHE! And we doodled on his arm, and played noughts and crosses on his forehead, and wrote obscene things on his forehead aswell. And all the time this was going on, from the piles of blankets to the doodles, we were filming it! And I still have the film now.

Well he later on woke up, and was too tired to break free. We would've done something to him, but we were also too tired. And we fell asleep. About half an hour before we were allowed to. Oh well!

DJ
http://books.dreambook.com/jeembo007/truestories.html
ENGLAND