Justin : 01 - Babysitter Trouble (f/m, f/f, f/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Justin : 01 - Babysitter Trouble (f/m, f/f, f/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Justin's stories
01 - Babysitter Trouble
Story index at the bottom

By Justin

Thursday November 23rd 2000 04:56:48

Babysitter trouble Part eins

Happy thanksgiving! Just to let you all know my name's Justin and im a 16 male who just happen to find this site a while ago and only had lame stories. Not anymore! Since it's the holidays, my neighbors from down the street decided to go out last night. We got out of school on tuesday for thanksgiving break. Anyway, they were going out. There were no other babysitters available and they didn't like to leave their 12 and 13 year old daughters home alone. So you what those neighbors did? They called my parents and of course, like I had nothing planed that night, they said I would be happy to watch over their kids. They're 12 and 13! They're old enough to watch themselves! I never really talked or saw them much. (Their names are Ashley, 12 and Sharon, 13)

I had planned to go to a movie with some friends of mine, but I had to cancel because my mom said its my responsibility as an older kid and bla bla bla. You know that mother babble...no offense to any moms out there. Anyway, I had to go over at 6:30, a half hour before the parents would leave, and stay till 11 or later. Since I hadn't met the kids before, their parents thought it would be a good idea for me to come down a bit early to meet them and to get a tour of the house. I brought along some cd's, some playstation games, and a book to keep myself entertained.

The change of seasons made it dark at 5 o'clock so it was pretty dark when I started my little trek to their house. I wasn't in a very good mood because I missing out on seeing the 'Grinch' with my friends. When I got there, I smiled and was polite to the parents. They called their two daughters out and that's when I first noticed something was wrong. Sharon came out first. She was about 5'6, light brown shoulder length hair, filled out chest, and not a bad smile. I admit, even though I'm three years older, she wasn't a bad looking girl. I noticed her eye me up and down then she said, "He'll do." At the time, I guessed she meant as a babysitter and i wasn't all wrong on that. Five minutes later little Ashley came scampering out. She was around 5'3 with long blonde hair and green eyes. She wasn't as filled out as Sharon, but she not too bad looking either. I noticed she kept her hands in her pockets so both her wrists were covered and that made me the more suspicious something weird was up. I shrugged it off.

Sharon gave me a shy kind of smile. Then her and Ashely went off again. The parents were now going to take me on a tour of the house. They started with the upstairs. The upstairs had four bedrooms. The master, for the parents; two kid bedrooms, for Ashly & Sharon; and the guest bedroom, for guests. They also had two bathrooms upstairs. Then we went downstairs to the floor level. They had a kitchen, den, living room, dining room, and another guest bedroom. They showed me the fridge and said I was welcome to a pop or food or whatever they had. The last thing was the basement. In the basement, they had a game room sort of thing and a work out room. Not to mention the garage. It was nearly 7 and they decided they would be off. We shook hands and I was alone in the house with two dormant hell raizers.

What I mean by dormant hell raizers is that when I first met them when I came in, they looked like normal innocent sisters. I went into the living room and flipped on their tv. Did you know that MTV kinda sucks today? All they got on is that annoying Real World show. After surfing for a while, I decided to take out my cd player and read my book. The book was 'A Day No Pigs Would Die'. I glanced at the clock. It said it was 7:36 or so and I began to loathe my situation.

Just then, I noticed sharon come out of the kitchen with a bottle of water.

"Whats up?" she asked.

"Not much, I'm just missing a movie with my friends is all," I replied.

"Hey, im 13, 14 next month. Do you think I wanted a babysitter any more than you wanted to babysit tonight?"

"Just don't bother me tonight, ok?"

"I can't promise that," she said as she gave me that same shy smile and stalked away.

I thought about talking to Sharon and making a deal that i would go and try and catch the movie and be back in time before her parents got home. I made up my mind that I would go tell her my idea. 14 next month? She was like only 2 years younger than me. As I walked upstairs I thought about how over protective her parents were. As i ascended up the steps I noticed there weren't many lights. When I got to the top floor hall way it was completely dark. Damnit! This was just what I needed. Them to go play a stupid immature hide and seek game while I had important business to discuss. I walked by sharon's bedroom and thought I heard some noise so I went into her room.

"Sharon? I want to make a deal with you," I said.

I felt someone tackling me from behind. I was takin' by suprise. Before I could react, I was laying on my stomach with someone sitting on my back, and their knees on my shoulders. I couldn't buck them off and I couldn't raise my arms with their knees on my shoulders like that.

"What do you want, Justin?" Sharon asked.

The situation made me feel kinda weird. I hadn't really experimented with bondage or domination until last night so it was a new feeling. At first I didn't like it, but the longer I felt her butt apply pressure to my back making it impossible to get up, the more I started to like it.

"Well?" she asked.

"Since you don't think you need a babysitter, I was going to say that you could watch Ashley while i go to the movies. I would be back before your parents came home. You wouldn't have a babysitter and I could still catch some of the movie," I explained."Now, let me up."

"Hey, your not in a position to be giving orders. I'll let you up when I feel like it. As for your proposition, it does sound like it could work. But first, you have to do something for me."

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"It won't take long, I just want to try something. I need you to put your hands behind your back. Don't try pinning me or overpowering me or I won't accept your proposal."

I'm still asking myself how someone can lose all power like that. Then again, did I really have any power at all? Before I came up the stairs, I had the authority of a babysitter. Now, all I had was the power to do what ever this 13, almost 14 year old girl told me to do. I did as she said. As soon as my hands were behind my back, I felt something stretchy being wrapped around my wrists. After a few seconds it dawned on me that she was tying up my wrists. She must have known what she was doing because after only those few seconds she had made it impossible for me to get out. It also didn't help that I was an inexperienced person when it came to tie ups.

"What are you doing? Why are you tying me up?" I asked as I struggled with the strange material binding my wrists.

"It's just something I want to see, ok? Don't worry, if your good and let me finish, then you'll have plenty of time to go to the movies."

With that, I just let her do what she wanted. She stood me up and turned on the lights. She had tied me up with several pairs of pantyhose. It made sense why the material seemed so stretchy now. She guided me over to her desk chair and began tying another pair of nylons around my shoulders and stomach. Then she tied my ankles to the wheels of the chair and connected my hand bonds to the base of the chair.

"This is fun and all for you, but if I want to get to that movie i would have to leave pretty soon," I told her.

"It doesn't look to me like I'm the only one who's enjoying this," she said as she stared at my crotch.

I looked down and to my shock I was beginning to get aroused. It also helped that when she tied my ankles her shirt fell down a little and I unintentionally glimpsed things I wasn't supposed to.

"My..uh..jeans do that...at times..when I sit," i stammered.

"Your a lousy liar, you know that?" she said as she came over and dropped her tv remote control in my lap. Imagine what happened. It basically blew any hope that my lie would work and she reached down and turned on her tv.

She wheeled my chair over to her bed where she sat down. She looked at me as she spoke. "You can kiss your movie idea good bye because I can have a lot more fun with you here. I'm sorry to have lied to you, but I didn't know any other way to get you tied up. Don't worry, Ashley and I do this to all our babysitters."

That reminded me of something. "Where is Ashley?" I asked.

"The same as you, except she's tied to my parent's bed. We're going to go see her after I get some fun out of you."

Justin
The States

Thursday November 23rd 2000 05:52:42

Babysitter Trouble Part zwei!

I reread what I posted and I want to make a correction before I go further with my encounters of last night. I did have a few not-worth-mentioning and boring bondage experiences throughout the years. Up till last night, I hadn't experienced in bondage the way that Sharon liked to play. Sorry about the confusion.

Back to the story! Sharon went over to her drawer and got several things I couldn't see. "What are you doing now?" is what I meant to say. It came out like this, "What arphy yoph mphhh!" She had stuffed a wad of panties or nylons in my mouth and wrapped another pair around my head several times.

"Don't you just like pantyhose, Justin?"

I shrugged.

"What would you know, you're a guy and probably never even have worn a pair. That might change. I know a lot of girls who hate pantyhose because they're ichy and hot or whatever, but I like the way they tickle me legs, you know? It's not very polite to be rude and not answer."

I looked at her in puzzlement. How could I even answer if I wanted to? What was all this talk about nylons? It amazes me how looks are deceiving. "I'm going to have to make you answer if you won't by our own will," she spoke softly. With that, she took her fingers and lightly scratched my stomach. HA! I thought to myself. I wasn't ticklish on my tummy. It was the first victory for me that night.

"Damn. Not ticklish in the tum tum, eh?" she said.

She moved her fingers to my sides. I moved suddenly. My sides are one of my view ticklish places. She knew she had a hot spot and began to tickle more. My short grunts turned into spurts of laughter. She was smiling as she received satisfaction with my reaction. I admit that I was starting to enjoy this a little more. I mean, how often do you get to be tied by a hot girl and then tickled by her? She got up and sat on my lap to get a better angel. My crotch was bulging and her sitting on it didn't help. I couldn't hide it and I knew she felt my boner against her ass.

"You enjoy this more than I thought, but that's good because your the first babysitter to actually like this," she had stopped tickling and put her arms around my neck. "The last two yelled at my right when I started wrapping the pantyhose around their wrists. The one before those two didn't catch on until she was almost all tied up. She thrashed around and even told my parents! Me and my babysitter have eliminated a lot of babysitters in the past. It was me who nominated you for tonight because my parents didn't know what to do." Sharon was wearing a nike tank top with a pair of strechy nike work out pants that were tight around the thighs and butt, but flared out near the ankles. "I'll let you go and even give u a chance to tie me up tonight if you promise to come over and hang out two more times over this vacation from school. If you don't agree, then you're going to spend the whole night tied up in my cheerleader uniform outside on the front porch."

I didn't know if she really had a cheerleading uniform and the idea of tying her up also intrigued me. This was like stepping into a whole new world of fun and games. Just a half an hour ago I never imagined what it would be liked to be helplessly tied, and I never imagined I would like it. It was like stepping out of one world and into the other so fast it made your head spin.

I shook my head 'yes' as to agree with her. I would spend most of the night tied up and get to tie her up before I left. I would also have to go over to her house two more times to have more bondage games. It didn't seem like a bad deal.

"Oh, and one more thing, Justin. This goes along with our little deal. You have to wear a pair of nylons all tonight. I've never had a guy wear'em before, plus you might enjoy it. Don't worry, you can wear a pair of my nike stretchy work out pants over them.

What was with her and making me dress in her clothes? Today, I came to a fine conclusion on why this was important to her. I think her ordering me what to wear gave her an even greater sense of power over me. Power, I've so learned, is something she really really really likes.

"If you don't agree, it's out to the porch Ms Cheerleader."

I did my best to try and say, "You don't have a cheerleader outfit." I think she understood because she went over to her closet and pulled out a blue and white pleated skirt with a matching top. It would be really tight and small on me because I'm 5'11 and a half compared to her 5'6 or whatever height.

I slowly shook my head in agreement. I saw that shy smile creep across her face again. She was really enjoying her power trip. She got off on it. She ate it like pumkin pie.

Sharon went to her drawer and pulled out a pair of shiny tan nylons and blue panties. Then she went over to her closet and pulled out a small nike workout thing like she was wearing. Then she through it on the bed and also threw a pair of scissors on the bed. "Get yourself free and change. Put the panties on first like this," she said as she pulled down her nike workout thing and I saw a pair of purple panties under the nylons. "I'm going to go check on Ashely while you change. Bye."

With that I was alone. She had shut the door and locked it somehow from the outside. (She never told me how she did that) I had to turn myself around and fall backwards so my hands fell on the scissors. After that, it was cake. I cut myself free and examined myself. I had some marks on my hands, but that was it. I slid the panties up and then had a hell of a time trying to get those damn pantyhose up my legs. When they were on, I got a great degree of sensations. They were ichy, yet, they way the air felt against my legs seemed morbidly sensual. Like when she tied me up I didn't like it and almost took them off. I was about to when I remembered the cheerleading outfit. I slid the nike work out pants on, which wasn't easy because she gave me a slightly slimmer, but longer pair. I finally got them up my legs and they tightly fit my thighs. I heard a knock at the door and tried to answer, but I had forgotten to take off my gag.

"Yes," I finally said.

"Don't you be thinking of backing out and taking off whatever you already put on. All I got to do is tell my parents how you left us all my ourselves to go to the movies."

She was really playing every card she had. I guess I had to obey, but if I really wanted to resist I could have. Part of me was interested and wanted to see what else would happen that night.

"Are you changed?"

"Yep."

She came in and smiled instantly at the site of me. She bent down and felt my ankles to make sure I had worn the pantyhose.

"Hee hee. This is so much more fun than I would have thought. Ashely's ok. I had to tell her about what I've been doing. It's 8:30 already, did you know that? I hope your getting comfortable in your new wardrobe because your going to be like that for a while." To be continued...

Justin
The States

Thursday November 23rd 2000 06:59:24

Babysitter Trouble Part drei!

Ok, so there I am standing there in nylons and a tight workout pair a pants. She comes in and orders me to follow her down the hallway towards the master bedroom. She said her little sister was in her room and tied up so she wouldn't see me...yet. Sharon told me to lay down on the bed and I did. She tied my hands in front of me with nylons and then tied my hands above my head to the headboard. She gagged me again and I was helpless. I struggled a little, but knew it was useless. Sharon then blindfolded me with something I couldn't see because she did it really fast. All I knew was that all of a sudden I couldn't see anything. Then I noticed she was tugging at the nike pants. She was taking them off! I grunted in the gag, but she just slapped my crotch. I could feel the cool air against my legs. Then she tied my ankles to separate corners of the bed. I had no idea what she had planned for me next. I noticed something rubbing my left foot. Then it came back stronger and I knew she was trying to tickle my feet. My feet aren't as ticklish as my sides. She became impatient because I got another slap on my crotch. She left the room for a moment, I think she did, and returned. I heard several lengths of tape being ripped and cut.

"Justin. We are having a little problem here. You aren't as ticklish as I had hoped. That's ok, all it means is that I can slap your hard on like this," she said as she gave me another hard whap on my balls. I tried to scream through my gag, but she acted like there was nothing to be heard. "To punish you for this, I'm going to make it a little cold in here."

With that, she began taping freezing things to my thighs. I soon realized she was taping ice cubes to me. I felt several on each leg. I moaned in the gag and heard her giggle. I groaned a lil more and she giggled more. So that was it. She liked the sound of her captives groaning in pain/pleasure. Whichever she wished because she was in control.

"If you will excuse me now. By the way, its getting close to 9:30 now. I'm going to go change because its getting kind of hot in here, don't you think?" she teased as she left the room.

I struggled a bit more and pulled out the scissors. Ah, yes. Get your attention there? I bet your asking yourself where I got some scissors. Before she came in I had taken the scissors and tied them around my upper back with some nylons that were scattered on the floor. I was afraid she might notice...and I think she did. With some hard effort I was able to stretch the nylons, which hurt, and grab the scissors in time to cut my bonds away. Just when I had my hands away from the board I heard someone come in the room. I couldn't see who it was, but they were untying my ankles. I tore off the blindfold to see who it was. It was Ashley.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Sharon tied me up in my room, but I think she forgot I had a pocket knife in a pair of jeans on my floor."

"No, I think she wants to get tied up. Lets go get her...and don't ask about the pantyhose."

"Deal."

I didn't have time to put the nike pants on because we had to sneak up on Sharon while she changed. Her sister would go in first and would yell if it was alright for me to come in too. I predicted that Sharon would have left her door open, and I was right. She wanted to get caught. Ashley peeked through the ajar door and said it was alright to go. I shut the lights off and pinned Sharon to the floor.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked in a 'surprised' tone.

"Ashley, i think you 'd better tie her because I'm not sure how to do a good job."

I pinned Sharon down and Ashley tied her. Sharon didn't struggle very much, in fact, I think she wanted to get tied. I looked at the clock, it was 9:50. I guess time does fly when your having fun. Pretty soon, we had sharon's hands and feet tied. Sharon had changed into a pair of short spandex work out shorts.

"Now its your turn, Justin," Ashley said.

"What?"

"You heard me. Sit in that chair with your hands behind your back or i'll tell my parents you left us to go see that movie with your friends."

What was with this family and the whole domination thing? I sat in the chair and Ashley tied me almost the same way Sharon had done when I first got tied. Then, Ashley stood sharon up and untied her feet, walked her over, and sat her on me. Ashley made sharon sit so she faced me, with her legs around my sides hanging off the back of the chair. Sharon and I were tied like that close together and I couldn't help my hardon from growing...and I knew Sharon could feel it because she purposely started moving her butt around.

"I think I'll leave you two love birds alone for the night," ashley said as she left.

Before Ashley left, she cleave gagged us both. The next hour was perhaps the best I had in a while. Sharon certainly liked being tied like this. She would constantly press her chest against mine and rub her butt against my crotch. She did this almost enough to make me climax. At one point, she kissed me through our cleave gags. At that point, I could kind of guess she had a crush on me. I didn't mind being tied to her like this, but all of it happened so fast for just one night. It was like starting to go down a road at 50 MPH, but then speeding up to 90. It happened fast and I found out some things about myself I wouldn't have found if it wasn't for that night and I enjoyed it. I'm even finding myself starting to like Sharon a little more. She called me today and we talked for a while and I realized we got along pretty good. I'm looking forward to the two other bondage games she plans on having with me. I'll try and post them. I'll post them if you fine people liked reading about what happened last night. GOOD BYE! AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Justin