TickleKid : 02 - Unintentional Self Bondage (f/self, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TickleKid : 02 - Unintentional Self Bondage (f/self, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TickleKid's stories
02 - Unintentional Self Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By TickleKid

Wednesday November 22nd 2000 12:30:25

I only have time for a middle-length sketch.

One summer morning, back when I was about 13, I was walking through some back yards to get to a friend's house, when I came across Lisa. Lisa was about 9 then, with long brown hair, hazel eyes, and an adorably cute face. She was a happy person, always bubbling with enthusiasm and friendly towards everybody (she has the same level of enthusiasm today) Lisa was wearing the usual summer wear for a girl then: shorts and a sleeveless cutoff top.

Lisa was laying out by their circular pool on one of those recliner pool chairs that have two inch vinyl strips running perpendicular to the sides of the frame. The strips were right next to each other for the length of each the two recliner parts, but they were flexible enough that one could work one's hands between them without a lot of trouble.

Lisa was laying on the recliner and had managed to put her arms through a bunch of the strips, interweaving above one and below the other, until she had 10 of them on her arms.

Lisa greeted me in her usual cheerful way. "Hi, Frank!"

"Hi," I replied, "what are you doing?"

"Seeing how many straps I can get my arms through," she told me. She craned her neck back for a look, but the angle was bad, so she turned to me for help. "How many" she asked me.

"Ten," I told her.

"My old record was eight!" she beamed at me. "I used my legs to push harder this time, and it worked. I got two more!" Her eyes were bright. "Lemme see if I can get some more."

She tried using her legs for more leverage again, but she couldn't get her arms through any more strips. "I guess 10 is the most I can do," she told me.

She then set upon the task of freeing herself but found out that she couldn't. The leverage that she used to push herself in couldn't be used the same way to pull herself out. After about 15 seconds, of it, she decided she was stuck and looked up at me again.

"Frank, will you help me out of here?" she looked up at me with her puppydog expression, the same one she used on her parents (with little success) and other adults (with varying success) to try to get her way.

I had other ideas. "Okay," I nodded to her. "but first, let's count the strips so we know exactly what the record is." I rested a fingertip on each of her wrists. "Let's see here," I began, "one....two...three..." I counted the strips, touching each one, until I reached ten. "Yep," I concluded, "ten of them." I grinned at her. "You sure you're stuck?"

Lisa nodded to me.

"Good," I said. I scribbled my fingertips playfully in the hollows of her underarms. "Kitchy kitchy koo!"

Lisa squealed and started to giggle helplessly. "EEEEEEE!!!... hee hee hee hee heheheheheheeee."

"You sure you're stuck?" I teased her.

"Hee hee hee hee... yes!!!.. giggle giggle giggle giggle..."

"Good," I grinned at her. I spread my fingers over her exposed tummy and wiggled and stroked away.

Lisa closed her eyes, scrunched her nose, and giggled madly, squirming around and kicking her legs. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha...hee hee hee hee hee....stop it!!.. hee hee hee hee... no fair!!!... hehehehehehehehehehehe..."

"Everything is fair in tickling," I told her, running my fingers lightly over her tummy, then up and down the sides of her ribs. "Kootchie kootchie kootchie girl!"

"Hee hee hee hee hee hee... help!!!!" Lisa was enjoying being tickled as much as I was enjoying tickling her, "ticklemonster....hee hee hee hee hee, got me!!!....giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle..."

She drew her legs into her chest to try to protect herself, but I just hooked the back of her knees in an arm and madly scribbled the backs of her thighs. Lisa screamed and kicked frantically with her legs. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!.. hee hee hee hee.... hahahahahhahaha!!... EEEEEEEEEEP!"

I let her legs go. "You're the one that got yourself stuck," I noted, playfully tickling her tummy.

"Hee hee hee hee...." she giggled, "hee hee hee hee heeeeee."

I stopped and began freeing her, but no, she wasn't done yet. She made some cute remark to get me to start tickling again. I tickled her tummy another minute or two, then stopped to let her catch her breath. She made another remark to get me going again.

I looked at her arms. It looked like the strips were cutting off her circulation a bit, and I didn't like that. But I didn't want to stop tickling just yet, either. "If you say one more smart aleck thing," I told her, "I'm going to take you into the house (I knew nobody else was home), tie you up, and tickle you for an hour!"

She thought about that a second, frowned, then blurted "one more thing, one more thing, one more thing!"

I freed her arms from the strips, gathered her into my arms, and carried her into her house and downstairs to the basement. Once there, opened up the rollaway bed and fished through some old trunk, finding a few sheets and pillowcases (I didn't like to use ropes because they left marks). I tied her arms behind her at the wrists with a pillowcase, then laid her down on the bed and tied her ankles together with another pillowcase. I took a sheet and fastened the two pillowcases together, hogtying her comfortably tight (it wasn't as though she was good at escaping, nor did she even want to). I stepped back to survey my work. Lisa was laying on the bed on her side, arched comfortably, but helpless. I ran the rest of the sheet under the bed and wrapped it over her legs so she couldn't accidentally squirm off of the bed. Since I don't believe in gags, none were applied to Lisa.

"Oh, are you going to get it now," I told her.

"I know," she giggled nervously, "You have me sooo helpless." She struggled a little against her bonds to emphasize that point.

I had an idea. "Do you have anything on under that cutoff?" I asked, hopefully.

"Bikini top!" she bubbled. Lisa was probably going to swim in the pool.

"Bikini bottom, too?" I asked.

"Yup," she told me.

"Good," I grinned evilly. I pulled her cutoff over her head and onto her outstretched arms, then gently pulled her shorts down to her knees. I had nothing sexual in mind, of course. I just wanted more tickle area.

"This is soooooo unfair!" Lisa mock-protested, "I'm helpless!"

"That's the idea," I cackled. I looked. The comfortable hogtie had the exposed area from the ribs to abdomen arched in an inviting way. Not that I needed any invitation.

I knelt down on the floor, lay my upper body on the bed next to her, wrapped an arm around her so she wouldn't go anywhere (I was worried about her wiggling off the bed and possibly hurting herself when she fell to the floor), and proceeded to tickle lightly and playfully with my free hand over the bare area from one bikini piece to the other (exclusive, of course).

Lisa squealed with delight and giggled madly and helplessly. My fingers quickly found the best (or worst, depending on whose opinion you were querying) tickle places and worked on those. Soft kneading wiggles on the fronts of the ribs just below her bikini top produces squeals and shrieks, then hysterical giggling. Light tummy strokes above the bellybutton made her giggle like a three year old. Little tip taps with the fingers over the abdomen, just below the bellybutton made her giggle madly and squirm as much as she could. I planted my fingers on the sides of her ribs and started kneading and wiggling them, and she laughed so hard and helplessly that I had to stop for fear that she was going to pass out. Tears were rolling down her face from laughing so hard. I stopped frequently to let her rest, but as soon as she had her breath, she would say something to get me started again.

This went on for over a half hour to the satisfaction and delight of each of us. Then I wrapped my arms around her, pressed my lips to her tummy, and proceeded to buzz, nibble, lick, and peck-kiss there until she was giggling so hard that she turned six shades of pink. Five minutes on the feet brought shrieks and squeals of happy but noisy laughter. Lisa loved being tickled, and it didn't matter where (within reason, of course). A few minutes of little touches on the neck were replied to by giggles, scrunching of the neck, and gentle tossing of the head from side to side.

Finally, after some rest she baited me with another remark.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" I grinned.

"Nopers," she said. "This is fun!"

"Okay then," I told her, "I'm going to do it for 10 minutes without stopping!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!" she pretended to look afraid. "That's not fair!!!" She made quite a production out of struggling madly in her bonds, which were still tight on her.

I dug my fingers gently into her tummy and wiggled them as hard as wouldn't hurt her. "Now you're gonna really get it!" I grinned evilly, tickling away. "Kootchie kootchie kootchie koo!"

Lisa giggled helplessly. "Hee hee hee hee hee hee... cheater!!!!.. hee hee hee hee hee hee...I can't stop you!!!... hee hee hee heeheheheheheheheeeee...."

I kept to my word about not stopping, tickling on. Lisa giggled and squealed. When it started to get to her a little, she actually struggled some, but she wasn't going anywhere. When it dawned on her that I could tickle her arched and exposed ribs, tummy, and abdomen to my heart's content, she struggled a little harder.

"Stop now you!... hee heeheheheheheheeee... pleeeeeease!!... giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle..."

I didn't stop, though I was watching her carefully. Her face was covered with tears of laughter and it was getting a bit too red to suit me. After about five minutes, she started coughing and gasping a bit. It was time to stop.

. I untied her and rubbed her wrists and ankles for her, and she pulled her cutoff and shorts the rest of the way off. "Time for a swim!" she told me. She gathered up the pillowcases and sheets, tossed them into the washer along with some detergent, and started it up. She made another smart remark to me at the foot of the stairs, then hurried outside giggling, clutching her cutoff, shorts, socks and shoes, with me in pursuit. Lisa didn't wear out easilly. TK

TickleKid
ticklekid@usa.net