TickleKid : 01 - Too Good an Opportunity (mm/f, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TickleKid : 01 - Too Good an Opportunity (mm/f, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TickleKid's stories
01 - Too Good an Opportunity
Story index at the bottom

By TickleKid

Monday November 20th 2000 01:16:45

Too Good an Opportunity

This is more of a tickling than bondage story, but it has both, so...... When I was 16, I came home from baseball one summer afternoon and heard my sister Beth screaming and cursing, and noises that sounded like struggling coming from my her bedroom. I hurried upstairs to see what was going on.

When I got there, I relaxed a little. It was Bill and John Holt from two doors down. They had managed to tie my sister spreadeagled to her bed, a sturdy old oak frame with bedposts. Bill and John were 14 and 12, tall for their ages, and neither of them would have known what to do with a girl if the girl invited them to have their way. So I wasn't too worried.

"Okay," I said in my most authoritative voice, "What's going on?"

The two of them looked at me, a bit embarrassed, then Bill, the older, blurted out: "Oh.... nothing, Frank..... we were just gonna tickle her. We weren't going to do anything dirty or anything."

I believed that. They wouldn't have known how, not that I was an expert on girls then, either.

I nodded. "Sounds good to me," I told them. "Go for it." My sister glared at me as their eyes lit up, but I quickly added: "Of course, whatever you do to her, we're going to reverse and let her do to both of you, later, complete with tying."

Beth grinned and nodded her head. I'd had to be big brother to her before and get her out of trouble or face down some boy who was bugging her, and she knew I wouldn't stand for any nonsense any guy tried to pull with her. "Yeah, I like that idea."

The boys didn't care for that idea much, though. "Uh, Frank," Johnny said, "you have a way of ruining a perfect setup, yannow?"

"Fair is fair," I told them. "You can do anything you want to her, if it isn't dirty, and for as long as you like. But when you're done, she gets to do the same things to each of you for just as long." I waved my hand broadly across the scene. "Have fun." I walked over and leaned against the door, facing them.

Beth almost looked as though she wished they would do something, just so she could get her revenge for being tied.

"Uh...." Bill began, "we haven't DONE anything yet."

"Then if you don't want to be on the other end of anything, maybe you two should leave now, eh?" I ventured. I stepped aside and opened the door.

The two didn't look happy that their fun had been spoiled, but they didn't like the alternatives any better, so they both shuffled out of the room. "And another thing," I called to them as they left. "I don't want to hear of either of you coming back to try this again later, savvy?"

They both mumbled something back at me, and soon I heard the front door open and close. After checking to be sure that they were on the other side of it, I returned to Beth's room and surveyed the situation.

Beth was 12 at the time and about average size for a girl her age. Her straight brown hair was shoulder length, with matching brown eyes. She was about as thin as other girls that age are, mostly legs, and, even though she is my sister, I could still say objectively that she was very cute, although not developed enough at that stage of her life to be called 'hot'. That day she was wearing cotton boxers and a cutoff top. She didn't have any shoes or socks on, and I soon found out why: they were laying scattered on the floor.

I surveyed Bill and Johnny's work: Beth was spreadeagled pretty securely at the ankles and wrists to the bedposts with about eight of her knee socks. They hadn't gagged her, nor did it look as though they'd planned on it. I guessed from the positions of shoes and socks that they were going to tickle her feet.

"You okay?" I asked her.

As though reading my mind, Beth confirmed my thought, "Yeah," she said, tugging a little at her bonds. "Those brats were gonna tickle my feet!"

"Sounds like fun," I commented, grinning evilly at her.

Beth's eyes widened a little, and it dawned on her that she was fairly helpless. "Nononono," she shook her head, tugging harder at her ties.

"Well," I told her, "it'd be a waste to not take advantage of this."

"Nononono," Beth pleaded, already giggling.

"I mean," I said, "you are so HELPLESSLY ticklish," I paused to let that sink in. Beth was giggling nervously and looking anxiously at me. "And," I continued, "this is too good an opportunity to just pass by." I grinned as evilly as I could.

Beth was a giggler when tickled. She didn't scream loudly...it was more of a little squeal, nor did she laugh hysterically. Actually, her giggle was very cute and girlish. And there was nobody in the house, so it wasn't like anybody could hear her anyhow. I don't really believe in gags, so it didn't cross my mind to use one on Beth.

"Frank, don't you DARE!" Beth said in her sternest voice, "Don't you even think.....hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!"

Her warnings were interrupted by the soft pitter pattering of my fingers on her tummy. "Hee hee hee hee!!!... now stop that!... hee hee hee hee!!!" Beth tugged with her arms and legs, but she wasn't going anywhere. She tried sucking in her tummy a little, but of course my fingers followed that. She tried twisting a little on the bed, but that didn't work either. So she just lay there. "Tee hee hee hee hee!!!.... noooooo!!!...tee hee hee hee hee!!!"

Now Beth and I had and have an excellent sibling relationship and aren't the kind who yell at each other or try to be bratty. But no way was I going to let this get away without getting a little fun out of it. I knew Beth didn't mind being tickled, and since she wasn't afraid of me at all, nor had any reason to be, I figured I might as well take advantage of it.

"Kitchy kitchy kitchy koo?" I teased, digging my fingers in a little and wiggling her tummy gently.

"EEEEEEE!" squealed Beth in her soft voice as my fingers wiggled away, "hee hee hee hee hee....now you quit that!...hee hee hee hee... stahh ..haaa... haaa... haaap!!"

I tickled her tummy for a couple of minutes, then let her rest. Beth's squirming caused her cutoff to inch up her body, and I soon saw that she was wearing a two piece swimsuit top (actually, more like a bikini top). "Just get home from the pool?" I asked, conversationally.

Beth nodded as she took in a couple of deep breaths. That's where those two brats were, too!" she said, "and they tickled me all day at the pool!"

"And you tickled them back, no doubt," I grinned.

Beth grinned, too and nodded. Then she put on her serious look. "Do you mind untying me?" she demanded.

"No," I told her, "I think I'll do this instead." I took hold of her cutoff top and, knowing now that there was something on underneath that could be viewed without embarassment, pulled it off of her and over her head onto her outstretched arms. Beth was wearing a string tie type of bikini which left almost all of her sides exposed, particularly the ribs. Then before she could object, I lightly spidered my fingers up and down the sides of her now bare ribs.

"NOOOOOOO!.... ha ha ha ha ha ha!!" Beth giggled hard. "not my ribs!!!.. hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!!.. not there!!!... hee hee hee hee hee!!!"

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle girl," I told her, lightly kneading my fingers on her ribcage.

She twisted and turned every way she could, but my fingers followed her movements and kept right on scribbling away at her helpless ribs. "Hee hee hee hee hee....oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeaze!!!... hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!"

I tickled her for a couple of minutes, then let her rest again. "Don't go away," I teased her. Then I went downstairs and something, then returned with them stuck out of sight in the back of my waistband.

Beth looked at me in nervous anticipation. "What devlish thing do you have cooked up now, you brat?"

"Just this," I told her. I whipped out a huge old featherduster (that I'd shaken out before bringing it upstairs) and attacked Beth with it, tickling all over her tummy and ribs.

"AAAAAIEEEEEEE!" she squealed as the soft feathers touched her. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha....eeeeeeeeeik!!!.. hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!" She struggled helplessly against the ropes that held her in place. She wiggled around like a fish out of water. "Pleeee... heeee.. heeee.. heeeze!!!"

"Kootchie kootchie kootchie?" I asked, as though I didn't know.

Beth was at the point where all she could do was laugh helplessly. "Hee hee hee hee... ahhhhhh!!!.... giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle..."

Her face was a light shade of crimson and she was starting to glisten from sweat. A few little tears had started down her face from giggling so hard.

I decided it was time for a break and let her rest, getting a cool wet washcloth from the bathroom and cleaning her up a bit. She caught her breath and eyed me. "Are you going to do this all day?" she asked.

"Nope, just another couple hours or so," I told her kiddingly. I'd planned on maybe another five minutes, but it probably would seem like hours to Beth.

I sat next to her and smoothed her hair out of her eyes and off of her face. Then I held my fingers over her, wiggling them. She squealed in anticipation. I lowered them slowly towards her exposed underarms.

"Not there!!!" Beth pulled hard on the sock ropes that held her arms helplessly in place overhead. "Anywhere but.....EEEEEEEEEE... hee hee hee hee hee!!!... ha ha ha ha ha.... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" My fingers had already gone to work, scampering over the hollows of her underarms. Beth giggled madly and strained so hard against the bedposts that if they'd been breakble, she would have managed. But they held fast, and soon she was just laying limply on the bed, giggling like a little girl. "Tee hee hee hee...ohhhh!...tee hee hee hee he... tickles!!!!!... tee hee hee hee hee hee...giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle..."

If she'd been a couple of years older and not my sister, I might have tried the duster on her thighs. As it was, I contented myself with tickling the fronts and backs of her knees with my fingers, which brought squeals and frantic leg squirming, and briefly on the soles of her feet, which brought a few giggles from her (Beth walks around barefoot a lot, and her feet aren't that ticklish). Finally, I sat on the bed next to her and let her catch her breath.

"Are you done yet?" she asked, not nastilly.

"Had enough?" I grinned at her.

"I think this might satisfy my desire for being tickling for a while," she said sarcastically.

"Okay," I told her, "only one tickle left.....your favorite one."

She looked at me curiously and I made a face at her. She then realized what I had in mind. "Ooooooooo...." she looked at me, "you haven't done that to me since I was a little girl."

In fact, the last I'd done it to her was about two years ago, but I never had with her tied up. "Well, then I probably should do a bunch of it now while you're such a 'captive' audience." I ignored her eyeroll and lowered my head slowly.

"No no no no," Beth was already giggling. She closed her eyes tight, like she'd always done when she knew this was coming. Her arms reflexively tried to tug downward, but of course they couldn't.

My lips found their target: Beth's tummy, a little bit above her bellybutton. I buzzed playfully.

"EEEEEEEEIK!" Beth squealed. "Raspberries!!" Then she started giggling helplessly, in a voice similar to how she'd done it as about a six year old. "Tee hee hee hee...giggle giggle giggle...tee hee hee hee hee".

I buzzed and buzzed away, and Beth shrieked with delight and giggled and giggled, not struggling or twisting. I gave my lips a break occasionally, substituting light fingertip stroking, a bit of playful nibbling on the tummy, one or two puppy-type licks, and a lot of rubbing of my somewhat stubbly chin (I had to shave about once every two weeks back then, and I was due for a shaving at the time). Beth just lay there and giggled madly and helplessly as I continued my attack on her tummy. "Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee....tee hee hee hee hee hee hee!" was all that she could manage.

I checked every minute or so to see how she was doing. She wasn't struggling, so she wasn't sweating any, but her face was getting redder, though not dangerously so, and tears were rolling down her face from giggling so hard and helplessly. Beth giggled and giggled, unable to stop or block out the tickle sensations, nor did she probably want to. I tilted my head at a different angle and drug my hair softly over her tummy. She squealed with delight and giggled harder. I kept up the tickling until the giggles started to be replaced by gasping. Beth was getting out of breath, and her face was a bit redder than was good for her. So it was time to quit.

I untied her and mopped her down with the washcloth again, then dried her with a towel. She took in several deep breaths, stretched a little, and lay there, arms behind her head as I cleaned the tears away. Slowly the color returned to her face. I gave her a few more playful tickles for a second or two each. She giggled, but didn't move her arms from behind her head.

Then she sat up. "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch. "About two thirty."

"That movie we wanted to see is on HBO!" she told me (I don't remember the name of it), "and it's only one once this month!" With that, she got up, grabbed my hand, and led me down to the family room and went about the rest of the day as though nothing had happened. Beth was cool like that.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this lengthy post.

TK

TickleKid
ticklekid@usa.net
USA