max cuff's stories : 05 - Wanda Woman Escapes! (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

max cuff's stories : 05 - Wanda Woman Escapes! (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

max cuff's stories
05 - Wanda Woman Escapes!
Story index at the bottom

By max cuff

Sunday November 19th 2000 07:59:50

"This is a perfect spot!" Wanda said excitedly as she pulled her shorts off of her slender hips revealing the blue bottoms of her swimsuit.

I placed my black duffel bag on the ground and zipped it open. Wanda and I had played several Superheroine games, but with new homes being built in our neighborhood, the two of us dreamed up a great plan.

"You go over there and set up your dastardly deed", Wanda said as she pulled on some red boots that she had saved her allowance for.

I put on my dads' old black cap, and wrapped a large black bath towel around my shoulders. I grabbed the other stuff I needed, and left Wanda for her transformation into Wanda Woman. I walked over several lots, and found an unfinished basement.

"Perfect", I said as I stroked my (imaginary) mustache.

I would use the basement later, for now, I set up in another unfinished house next to it in no time, Wanda Woman strode into the house next door. As there was only the framing up, she could not hide her in her red and blue swimsuit. (Thinking back, it was amazing how much it looked like the real thing, even without an imagination!) I leveled my water filled squirt gun, and aimed.

"Gotch'ya!" I shouted as I hit Wanda in the side.

She looked down, frowned.

"So soon?"

"I just hit you with knock out spray, your supposed to cough or something."

"Oh, right."

Wanda began to (act like she was) coughing.

"That is my knock out spray Wanda Woman," I said in a dastardly voice.

"You'll be out in seconds!", Wanda began to be a bit melodramatic as she fell to the unfinished plywood.

I quickly undid her 'magic' belt, then rolled her onto her stomach. I wound the rope around her wrists then cinched it off. I then did the same for her smooth ankles, and ran a rope between them, and her wrists putting her in a hog-tie. I stepped back.

"Wakey wakey.."

"What, where am I?", Wanda said with a mischievous smile.

She was already twisting her hands in the rope, and sliding her body this way and that in an effort to get a good look at her ankles.

"Don't villains usually tie the helpless Superheroine TO something?", Wanda asked.

I decided to stay in character for my answer.

"Well, Wanda Woman, since you have found my secret lair, I know longer need it"

Wanda was only half listing as she turned her body on its side in an effort to get at the ropes binding her ankles.

"So I have decided to blow it up with you in it!"

Wanda stopped struggling, and looked at me.

"Pleeeeaaaase!", she giggled, then looked around. "Where's the bomb?"

I held up a Thermos bottle that one of the workmen must've left behind.

"Here is the bomb! It is cleverly disguised as a thermos bottle." I set it down on the ground next to her.

"Goodbye Wanda Woman!" (Insert evil laugh.)

It was great watching her struggle. I was out of the building on the ground, but since only the framing for the first floor was up, and Wanda was laying on the sub-floor for the first floor, I could watch her. Wanda continued to tug on the ropes. While (at that time,) she was a young girl, she looked great. She kept rolling this way and that, straiting, then folding her legs. She would arch her back, then try to test the knots were with her fingers.

While this was going on, I was making plans for her next trap! Why? Because I suffer the same fate as all villains, the heroine ALWAYS escapes.

"How much time is left on the bomb?"

I looked up and saw that Wanda Woman was still working on the ankles, and sliding her body this way and that.

"Um - Just a few more minutes, then the world will be rid of Wanda Woman!" (Insert another evil laugh.)

To my surprise, I saw a piece of rope fly out from her ankles, this coincided with Wanda Woman letting out a little giggle as yet another rope flew around her. I walked up to the wood framing to get a better look. Wanda had a look of total concentration as she managed to get her ankles free. She then undid the rope end that attached her ankles to her wrists.

"Times running out!" I shouted as Wanda worked her feet under her.

"...5...4...3..." I said as she very hurriedly tried to get her hands free. "..2..1..!"

I moved over to an opening in the building as Wanda Woman was now on her feet, she started for one opening, then darted the other way.

"..KABOOM!!" I said as she ran out from another unfinished side of the house.

"Ha, I'm still alive!" Wanda Woman said defiantly.

"Still alive, yet still helpless!" I moved closer as she struggled with the wrist ropes.

I chased Wanda around the house as she ran from me giggling and laughing the whole time. Thinking back, it must've made a sight. A boy with a black beach towel around his shoulders, chasing after a girl in a red and blue swimsuit with her hands tied behind her back! Anyway...

Since Wanda could not move her arms, I quickly caught up to her. She turned to face me. She was bent slightly forward at the waist, still trying to get her wrists free.

"I have you now Wanda Woman, give up!"

"Never!"

She turned, I darted, but in the soft dirt around the new house, she slipped. I landed on top of her, then rolled off as she tried to get to her feet. I pulled a squirt gun out.

"Not again!?" Wanda said.

"This is my all purpose knock out spray!" I said as I shot tap water knock out spray on her forehead, cleaning some dirt away in the process.

"Oh crud!" Wanda said as she rolled over on her back, with her hands still tied. "That was fun, now what?"

"Ahhh, Wanda Woman, you wont get as much fun from my next peril!"

It's late, gotta go. Hoped you liked my story. Max

Max Cuff