Nathraq : 12 - Summer Games (mf/mf, m/f, m/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 12 - Summer Games (mf/mf, m/f, m/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
12 - Summer Games
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Thursday November 16th 2000 09:42:03

Summer Games, Part 1

Hello! Nathraq here again! Some of you may remember some of the memories I posted here in August. Well, here's another. I am skipping around a bit, identifying myself (and my co-players or "Tuggers" as we used to call ourselves) by age.

As you may recall, I had recruited my cousins Brenda (3 yrs younger than I am) and Darlene (1 year younger than I am) into the Tied-Up-Games (TUGs) and this story is one of the last times I remember playing TUGs with them.

I had just turned 17, ready to enter my senior year of high school. My brother Alvin was 14 as was Brenda, and Darlene was 16. My family had visited them in another state one summer (they usually visited us). A couple of years ago, Brenda and Darlene had tied me up and "given" me to one of their girl friends, but they lived in a different place now.

The first 2 days we were there, our parents kept us busy with useless chores and made sure they were constantly pestering us, but on the third day they said we could go swimming at the community pool where we formulated our plans for the next day.

The next day we told our parents we wanted to go shopping at a local shopping center (I don't think there were any "malls" as they are commonly known) and that morning the four of us went out. We stayed out there a couple of hours and when we came back, our parents had gone. Darlene knew where they were and that they would be gone for hours, so we had the house to ourselves. We had to decide if it would be boys vs girls a boy-girl vs boy-girl team and would have wasted hours had I not got my dice out and made the decisions.

Alvin and Brenda lost the first round, so Alvin yanked off his shirt and Darlene took him upstairs with her bag of ropes. I took Brenda downstairs. She was wearing a little pair of cutoff shorts that went low on the hips, and a halter-type top which she double-knotted (her mother would've been furious at that outfit). I tied her hands behind her back with clothesline and tied her ankles together, and blindfolded her. She asked if I was going to tie her up any more and I said I didn't have to, and after some rolling around on the carpet and tickling her bare middle, I rolled her onto her belly and untied her halter top. (She always double-knotted it after that.) I told her she would have to stay on the floor or her top would fall off. She laughed and said "no fair" but remained where she was, and I went to check on Darlene & Alvin.

I met Darlene in the kitchen where she made a bet on whose prisoner was better restrained. I agreed and went to look at Alvin with her. He was in his jeans, barefoot, no shirt, and was hogtied and gagged. He was rolling back & forth on the floor and having a good time. He was also trying to get loose. We went downstairs and I pointed with some satisfaction at the prone girl who wouldn't even try to get up. About that time we heard noises and went back upstairs...Alvin had gotten his hands untied from his feet and was hopping around.

Well, we carried Alvin downstairs and took off Brenda's blindfold so they could watch me (the winner) tie up Darlene. Darlene had re-tied Brenda's halter at my request and we tied Brenda to a pole and Alvin to a chair. Now Darlene was very slender and pretty and I knew she would look fantastic tied up. I wanted her to wear something revealing, she was wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt, bur rather than waste time changing, she unbuttoned the bottom buttons of her top and tied it high on her midriff. I tied Darlene's hands behind her and tied her arms back just above the elbows (not touching, just enough so she couldn't get her hands in front of her). Then I tied her ankles and hogtied her. She was still laughing her head off at Brenda's former predicament, so I gagged her and proceeded to gag and blindfold Alvin. Brenda was begging to be released (playacting, of course--she loved to playact so I didn't gag her but I blindfolded her) while she pleaded with her "kidnapper" not to hurt her, to let her go, etc etc.

Well, after maybe 20 minutes the phone rang: It was my Aunt who wanted to talk to Darlene. I quickly untied her feet and gag and walked her to the phone and held the phone for her. She talked for a few minutes and said goodbye. It seemed (to our great luck) that our parents would be gone for a few more hours, and that Darlene was in charge (well, it was her house) and we all had a good laugh at that. I untied my cousins and brother and we took a break.

Then Darlene had an idea. One of them would tie my hands...just my hands...and give me 10 minutes to escape. (I hadn't been tied up yet.) If I got loose, I could take my choice for prisoner, but if I didn't, they would get to tie me up "anything goes" (except injury or something dangerous, we decided). I agreed, and Darlene rolled one of the dice (1 & 2 were Alvin, 3 & 4 were Brenda, and 5 or 6 would be Darlene.) Alvin won. Off came my shirt, and he crossed my wrists behind my back and tied them, and I was thinking I would be really tied up, but when the girls went upstairs for drinks he told me he'd put the knot where I could reach it if I'd drive him to a ballgame when we got back home. I agreed.

When the girls got downstairs, Alvin was just finishing the knots. The girls laughed and said I'd never get loose and begin to time me with the wall clock. I could not get my hands in front of me and rolled around a bit, making it look good (since there was a lot of rope wrapped around my wrists) but I reached the knot and began to unwind myself. I got loose in 8 minutes (I could've done it in 2 or 3). Darlene was disappointed; apparently she had something big planned for me. At first, I announced that, since I could tie up one person anyway I wanted, I'd tie Darlene, but tie her to Brenda, but it was agreed that that would not be picking just one of them. I was about to pick Darlene, leaving Brenda and Alvin to work out their own game, when Brenda said "please pick me". So I did. "Anything goes", I told her. Of course, we all trusted each other not to do something dangerous or which would get someone in trouble or hurt.

Nathraq
nathraq2000@hotmail.com

Thursday November 16th 2000 10:13:48

SUMMER GAMES, part 2

As it turned out, Brenda and Darlene had already made their own deal. They had assumed that Alvin would tie me so I couldn't get loose and, after I was tied up good, Darlene and Alvin would go play tennis. But since I had gotten free, Brenda asked me to pick her as my "victim" so Darlene could go play tennis. Of course, Alvin agreed to go play tennis, the sports freak that he was, and off the two of them went, leaving me alone with my 14-year-old cousin.

"Anything goes", I reminded her, and immediately got her hands tied behind her, wrists crossed, before she could change her mind. I tied her ankles together and then her legs above the knees, and tied her securely to the pole in the basement by her arms and legs. A blindfold came next. She was again playacting, begging to be released, etc. and promising me money, describing how helpless she was, occasionally giggling when I touched her bare midriff and waist. Finally I gagged her, stuffing a wad of cloth into her mouth and tying it tight. She could still talk (none of us could really make a good gag then) but barely. and I began to tease her, telling her I would sell her as a slave or let all the boys in her school see her. Then I got an idea. I ran upstairs and got a camera, one of the polaroid ones. My Uncle had showed me how to use it and had plenty of film, when I was helping them take family pictures a couple of nights before.

I came downstairs and took a picture of Brenda tied to the pole in her halter and cutoffs, and she immediately knew what had happened with the flashcube had gone off. She really began to squirm, afraid, as I later found out, that one of our parents would find the picture.

I finally got tired of having her there and untied her, leaving her hands tied behind her. She could never get her hands in front of her (I think it has more to do with arm-to-body length ratio than flexibility) and I walked my prisoner around. She seemed to enjoy walking around with her hands tied, and I took her outside that way, she begging me not to but the "anything goes" rule was still in effect. I took her picture in her driveway (one of only pictures I had ever taken of TUGs). She was standing, smiling, with her hands tied behind her. No one who looked at the picture would know she was helplessly bound. (I have since come to wish I had access to a camera to capture these TUG adventures...see my previous post.)

After I took her into the house, she mentioned that her brief outfit made her feel more like a captive, and asked to go to the bathroom. I teased her for just a minute and, reminding her of the "anything goes" rule, told her to come back in her bathing suit. Sure enough, after an eternity, she came back in her little blue bikini. I took her downstairs and tied her hands over her head and tied her ankles together, and tickled her like that. She laughed until she choked, and I, of course, knew when to quit. I put my arms around her and told her that she would have to marry me, the villian, if she ever wanted to see her loved ones again, etc etc. (That was one of her favourite games--to pretend that her bound male prisoner was going to be forced to marry her.) Well, after awhile I took another picture of her, still tied up, and showed her the picture. She realized I wasn't going to show the picture to anyone but still didn't like it.

"Wait till I get YOU tied up next time!" she said.

Finally, I untied her hands and re-tied them behind her, and made her run around in her bikini while I chased her with a rolled up newspaper. We were having a blast.

I got a picture of her in her bikini, standing as before, with only her hands tied, in the fenced in backyard of her parents' house. Only she and I would know that she was tied up in those pictures. She kept (and eventually destroyed, out of potential embarrassment) the pictures I took that day, as well as one she took of me the next day. But I still have, to this day, the two pictures of Brenda with her hands tied behind her. I am looking at one of them now.

Well, I was about to go downstairs again and really wrap her up, but we heard our parents come in and I quickly untied Brenda so she could change. Fortunately, Alvin and Darlene had seen the car and came back. After the usual interrogation we were put to work in the most inefficient manner possible, keeping us busy for an hour preparing a supper that should have taken ten minutes...well, you know how parents are!

Nathraq
nathraq2000@hotmail.com

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday November 21st 2000 09:14:25

SUMMER GAMES, Part 3

The last time I ever got to play TUG with my cousin was one summer when we were visiting them in another state. (See Summer Games, Parts 1 and 2, above)

The next day my 14-year-old cousin Brenda and I decided to take a walk in some nearby woods. My brother Alvin, also 14, had found a ballgame nearby and Brenda's sister Darlene (16) had some kind of meeting, so it wasn't difficult for Brenda and me to get away. She said no one ever went to those woods.

I was wearing a t-shirt and pants; Brenda was wearing her shorts and halter with a shirt over it, and she had her bag which I knew was full of ropes and stuff. We went into the woods and finally found a place to play our game. She "captured" me (I having lost the coin-toss) and pulled off my shirt, and tied my hands behind me. After "forcing" me to walk around a bit, she had me sit down and removed my shoes and socks, mentioning how hard it would be for me to escape barefoot. She pretended to burn the shoes and tied my ankles, then stood me next to a tree. For the next half- hour she tied my arms and legs to that tree, wrapping rope around my waist, chest, and arms. There was no way I could escape. She then gagged me (we never could make an effective gag) and pulled out her camera and took my picture. She said she'd show it to her friends and tell them I was her boyfriend! We both had a good laugh at that. (Brenda was very cute and could have had her pick of a number of boys, by the way.)

After struggling and she teasing me for awhile, we changed places. I tied her hands behind her and tied her arms and legs to the tree, but without wrapping the rope around her body. I tickled her bare midriff until tears were coming from her eyes, both of us enjoying her squirming. I finally blindfolded her and untied everything but her hands, and led her around for awhile before releasing her in time for lunch.

She destroyed the pictures she took of me and the ones I had taken of her the day before (except 2 where you couldn't see that her hands were tied behind her . . . which I still have). It wasn't as much fun in the woods for several reasons, and also our time was short. It was also the last time I tied up my cousin Brenda, even though we talked about someday getting a pair of real handcuffs for our TUGs.

My remaining memories, which I will post sometime later, all took place prior to this time (those who have read my stories posted since August of this year will recall I am skipping around quite a bit).

Nathraq
nathraq2000@hotmail.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic