Ziggy : 01 - First time (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ziggy : 01 - First time (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ziggy's stories
01 - First time
Story index at the bottom

By Ziggy

Friday November 10th 2000 03:09:24

First time

This is my first post. Hope you like it.

Tyler, Matt, and me were in Matt's backyard finishing up some chores we were helping Matt do. Over the course of conversation we had decided to tie Matt up. (for what reason i've forgotten)

We walked him over to a nearby tree and began to tie his wrists. We proceeded to wrap the rope around him down to his ankles and we tied his ankles. After a while, Matt's mom came into the backyard to throw something away.

"Some friends you have", she said as she went about her business.

Either we couldn't tie good or Matt was an escape artist so he broke free. I think I volunteered to be next. They proceeded to tie me to the tree in the same fashion as Matt. Me being barefoot, Matt decided to tie my toes together. After that they tape gagged me and Tyler had his hand behind his back. He said "I went to the garage" and pulled out a squirt gun. They started to squirt me in the face as i mmmmmmmphed. Eventually Tyler had to go home and Matt took a picture for posterity. He untied me and i decided i wanted to hogtie him.

Looking at a lot more web sites than he does, I knew a little more about bondage than he does. So thinking I could out do him this time I proceeded.

He took off his shoes and I tied his wrists behind his back as he was lying on the ground on his stomach. Then I brought the rope down from his wrists and tied his ankles. Then tying his toes. As I tried to tie his knees the rope slid up to his shins (I wasn't very good). Now Matt had one piece of rope that was a gazillion feet long so you can imagine how much I had left. I just tied the rope around anywhere I thought was vulnerable and stood back to admire my handy work.

Matt had struggled many time while I was tying him so it wasn't very tight. I taped his mouth with the imposter duct tape that was blue and not very sticky. I took another picture for posterity and he proceeded to struggle. Once again, he broke free.

Now It was my turn. He took me down to the basement and sat me down in a very large dinner table chair. He tied my hands behind the chair and tied my feet in a fashion that i later found out looked like sandals made out of rope. Since Matt had a gazillion foot long rope, he tied me everywhere else, too. He tied my thighs to the chair tied my feet to the chair and started to wrap it around me. When he was finished it was our best tie yet. He then imposter duct taped my mouth and found a handkerchief to blindfold me with. He took the last picture for posterity and let my struggle while he talked to his mom who was upstairs. Then he untied me and it we had no time left.

After we ate dinner they took me to church since we go to the same place and that was the end of it. Considering this was our first time we didn't do bad but it gets better! More latter!

Ziggy