Gary Voit : 01 - The Durden Sisters (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gary Voit : 01 - The Durden Sisters (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gary Voit's stories
01 - The Durden Sisters
Story index at the bottom

By Gary Voit

Thursday November 9th 2000 11:54:16

The Durden Sisters

I was 17 when this story took place. My mother and some of her girl friends had scheduled a trip to Las Vegas in two weeks, for the weekend. One of them Mrs. Durden who had three daughters (ages 14,12, and 9) could not find a babysitter for that weekend. Well as you might guess my mom talked me into calling Mrs. Durden and taking the job of staying at the Durden house and babysitting for the entire weekend. My mom said "Your a Boy Scout help me out here". Mrs. Durden was very excited that she could now go on the trip with my mom and their friends.

I had to go over to Mrs. Durdens house a week before the trip to get all the info that I would need. You know; money for groceries, phone numbers, meals, mealtimes, snacks, bedtimes, TV time, phone use, etc. Plus I was told in no uncertain terms that I was not allowed to have anyone over during the day, but friday & saturday night I could have over my girlfriend between 7pm and 11pm only. She made it very clear that I would be in charge and that she would make sure that the girls knew that. I was there three hours. Oh, I forgot to tell you that she will be paying me $175.00 for the weekend. On my way home I was thinking how strict Mrs. Durden is with her daughters. I was also thinking that my mom really owes me a big one for this. So, I had to be there at 4pm friday, Mrs. Durden said that she would be back around 9pm sunday night.

When I got to the door Friday teresa answered, she was the oldest (14), before I could say anything she spoke out "Hi, you must be Gary".

"Yes" I said.

"Well then come on in, where is your suitcase?"

"I left it in the car, which sister are you", I asked.

"I am Teresa, and I am the oldest", she said this like I should know or should have been able to tell.

Once inside Mrs. Durden made the rest of the introductions, "this is tami, and terry, I see you already meet teresa. I also want you to meet the girls cousin lisa. Mrs. Durden goes on to say that lisa lives near by but could not watch the girls for the entire weekend, and that lisa may stop by over the weekend to check on things.

So, now its 7pm, I have had a good dinner with the girls, lisa actually stayed since we had pizza. The four of them ran upstairs and are watching TV in their mom's bedroom. The house is so big, and that bedroom is huge. I have never seen a bedroom with a couch and a sitting area, one with a fireplace too. I was cleaning up in the kitchen when the phone rang. It was my girlfriend mandy.

"Can I come over now" she said.

"Oh yes" I said, "everything is fine come on over".

I went upstairs to tell the girls that mandy was on her way over. They did not seem to happy about it. Lisa said "Is her last name Gordon?, and does she go to Harper High School?"

"Yes" I said, "Do you know her?"

"I know her alright" lisa said. "We where on the cheer leader squad in 10th grade together, I dont like her at all!!"

"Well", I said "that was two years ago did something happen?"

Lisa just looked a little angry and said "forget it".

"There is the doorbell, I'll get it", I said, "its probably mandy".

Well, trying to keep this story to the tying up parts let me get to one of them. Thats right one of them!! Mandy told me that lisa and her had fought over everything on the squad, and that lisa is a boyfriend stealer so I better be careful around her. Mandy wanted to know when lisa would be in the house.

"Mandy", I said, "lisa will only be here now and then, she is the girls cousin. She was the one who was supposed to babysit this weekend but couldn't stay for the whole time".

At 11pm mandy had to go home. I then went upstairs to see if the girls where ready for bed. Tami & terry where in bed but teresa was still up watching TV with lisa. They knew why I was there.

"Time for bed". I said. Before I could say anything else lisa told me that she was going to spend the night, that she had called her mom and would stay in Mrs. Durdens room. I did not think anything of it.

I went to bed around 11:30pm, Mrs. Durden had me staying in a guest room on the first floor. All of a sudden I woke up, I thought I was dreaming, lisa and teresa where in my room at the edge of the bed.

"Is everything all right" I said. I looked at the clock it was 2:30am.

Teresa starts to tell me about a game they play in the middle of the night when lisa stays over, then lisa jumps in, "Yeah, Mrs Durden lets us play a game that we call Kidnap The Little Girl.

"Really" I say, "well then you dont need my permission, are you just letting me know so that if I wake up I wont get upset?"

"Well not really" lisa said. "We want you to play too, kind of an initiation into the family".

I thought it was kinda cool that they wanted me to play with them, I just didn't know exactly what was about to happen.

"What we do" Lisa says, "is that we kidnap one of the girls, tie her up an hold her for ransom, then in the morning Mrs. Durden pays the ransom".

"So", I said, "do you want me to play the part of Mrs. Durden?"

"No" teresa says, in her cute little voice, "we want you to be the kidnaped girl. We want to dress you up in mommy's clothes and kidnap you".

Lisa then leans over the bed and says "we will have mandy over in the morning, she can cook breakfast to pay your ransom".

"Will mandy see me tied up" I ask.

"No" lisa says, "we will keep you upstairs till morning and then you call her to tell her that you have been kidnapped, when she comes over we will release you!"

So, upstairs we go, the girls wouldn't let me get dressed, I was kidnapped right there, so I had to wrap a sheet around me. In Mrs. Durden's bedroom I could see that they where really prepared for all of this. On the bed I saw womens panties, slips long & short, pantyhose, a girdle that laces up in the back, a bra, a long white dress, platform slingback shoes, long white gloves, and a red wig.

"OK, gary your new name is maryann", "Now drop the sheet" lisa said.

"OK OK" I said, "but teresa you will have to turn around".

Lisa begins to tell me what to do. "Now do as I say maryann put on these panties, put them on, now put on the pantyhose, go do it faster!"

Before I could say to much I was completely dressed up in that outfit. Both lisa & teresa where jumping up and down.

"Lay down on the bed" lisa said, "we have to make this real".

The two of them starting tying me up with pantyhose, alot of pantyhose. They had me spread eagle on the bed. I still really didn't suspect anything. They where tying me, pushing each arm out away from my body and tying each wrist first with a slip then tight with pantyhose. Pulling the pantyhose to each bedpost, then two more pairs of pantyhose on each wrist then on to the bedpost. Little teresa is jumping up on the bed " we got her, we got her"

"Quiet" lisa said, "we don't want to wake up tami and terry".

They both start doing the same thing with my legs, but first lisa says " we have to cover up that hair on your legs".

She gets out a pair of white tights, very bright white and starts putting them on my legs, over the pantyhose I am already wearing.

"Lisa" I say "is this necessary".

"Look you are our captive so you do what we say".

Before I could say any more she had them on me. The they again started tying my legs to the bedposts. Now I am really there captive.

"OK lisa I am now really tied up how long do I have to stay this way?"

"Well maryann we are not finished yet" lisa said.

Teresa began tying pantyhose around my waist and upper body and then tying them together to the bedposts.

"We have to make sure that you don't get away" teresa says.

Finaly the two of them sit down next to me on the bed its now almost 3am according to the clockradio.

"There are tow things left to do to our captive for the night" lisa says, "you must be blindfoled and gagged!"

"Gagged" I said, "you mean like having something in my mouth".

"Yes" lisa says, "now open up or I'll have to shove them in hard".

"Them" I said, "what is them?"

"panties" they say together, "and yes they are clean".

I see lisa wadding up several pairs, then adding several more pairs to the ball of panties.

"Open maryann open, Oh, before the panties go into your mouth you must now call me MOMMY, say it"

"Mommy" I say.

"Good little girl", lisa says, "now beg me to gag you, or we will both tickle you till you pee".

"Mommy gag me, gag me mommy, please gag me" I say.

"good girl" teresa says.

Then in they went, five (5) pairs of Mrs. Durdens panties, all the way into my mouth.

"Hold still" lisa says.

Then she wraps a long scarf around my mouth and head, around and around. The panties got pushed futher into my mouth then I had thought. Then with the scarf around my head I could have screamed and no one would have heard me. And before I can take a breath pantyhose are going over my head, i can just imagine what I must look like.

"Now we are going to bed maryann, can you say goodnight mommy"? "Mghhghggguuuuunnnnn, Mmmmmnnmmmghmm" is all I could get out . There I was tied up, gagged, and blindfolded. There game was just beginning.

Gary Voit
garymaryann@yahoo.com