Allison : 02 - Rob's trickery (m+f+/m+f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Allison : 02 - Rob's trickery (m+f+/m+f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Allison's stories
02 - Rob's trickery
Story index at the bottom

By Allison

Wednesday November 8th 2000 11:57:11

Yo it's Allison again. One weekend my parents were out of town and I was staying with my friend Shannon as were my little sister Mallory (10) and my older sister Jennifer (14).

My friend Shannon (12) also has two sisters Laurel (10) (the same as Mallory) and Tammy (16). Their parents were with are other friends for the day so all the kids were together. Also at the house were my friend Mike (12) his little sister Kelsey (10), his older sister Sara (14), his older brother Rob (16), and my friend Kacey (13).

It was about 9 in the morning when it started. Rob loved to see Tammy tied up because she was his age so he suggested that everybody except the 3 10 year olds who were outside jump Tammy and tie her up. This isn't unusual it wasn't the 1st time and it wouldn't be the last.

She was watching TV and we snuck up behind her. Rob picked her up and clasped his hand over her mouth the rest of us all grabbed a limb and held her tight as she struggled wildly. We seated her down in a chair and tied her wrists to the arms of the chair with duct tape. We then did the same to her elbows. We proceeded to wrap duct tape around her ankles and knees attaching them to the chair legs. We wrapped her legs down to the seat of the chair and her upper body to the back of the chair. We then ripped off a large piece of duct tape and plopped it on her lips. Rob doesn't always believe in mouth packing because he wants to hear the loud muffled sounds.

We later decided we wanted to see a guy tied up. Rob volunteered Mike and we agreed. Mike was tied with rope the usual way (wrists, elbows, upper body, thighs, knees, and ankles), we decided to take his shirt off first so that he was in nothing except for his swim trunks. We gagged him with duct tape but the one problem with Mike is that he knows we want to see him struggle so he doesn't. We tossed him into the closet.

I should have known that Rob was trying to periodically eliminate us. Less than an hour later Shannon, Kacey, and I were grabbed by Rob, Sara, and Jennifer. Jennifer was on top of me. She pulled my wrists behind my back, crossed them, and bound them with rope. Once we all had our wrists bound we were placed in a sitting position bact-to-back-to-back. They wrapped rope around us connecting us all. (This was done in the basement). Our ankles were then bound along with our thighs and knees. Jennifer then ripped off a large pice of duct tape and plopped it on my lips. The same was done to Kacey and Shannon.

We sat their for about half an hour unable to free ourselves. Then to our great shock Mike came down to the basement. When he saw us he started to laugh histerically.

"So you got double-crossed" he said.

We started to MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH loudly.

"So I guess you want to know how I got out" he said.

"Apparently my little sister Kelsey has loyalties to me that your little sisters don't have to you".

We tried to coax him to untie us.

"So you want to be untied" he said.

We nodded.

Well what do you have to offer. He went over to Shannon and ripped the tape off her lips.

"Ow!" she yelped. "Please, please untie us" she said.

She was taking the begging approach. It didn't work he slapped the gag back on her lips. It was my turn next. My gag was removed and I said that if we were untied then the four of us plus Tammy could extract revenge on Rob, Sara, and Jennifer. My gag was replaced. Silly Girl he said I can extract my revenge on you right now and that would be much easier. He moved on to Kacey.

"Offer me three things worth my while and I'll untie you" he said. "It wasn't very nice of you to remove my shirt".

He showed us some nasty rope burns on his chest. This would be interesting because Mike had a huge crush on Kacey so she could probably convince him. He removed her gag.

"Alright", she said. "#1 We won't tie you up for another month".

"Is this agreed" he asked us.

We nodded.

Mike was a guy and our favorite victim so it would be a long month but seeing as it was 10:30 in the morning it would be a long day if we didn't.

"#2 We will willing let you extract your revenge on us tomorrow at Allison's house".

Shannon and I once again nodded our approval.

"#3 I will go to the next school dance with you".

I knew Kacey had hit paydirt and we were untied. We carefully snuck up the stairs and saw that Rob, Sara, and Jennifer were nowhere to be found. We went to where Tammy was and untied her. She was mad but said she would join us.

We found our pray in the den and they made a run for it. Jennifer was tackled and we were in hot pursuit of Sara and Rob. Rob made it to the door ran outside and locked it behind him. When Sara reached the door it was locked and she banged on it for him to open it. Then she got down on her knees and begged for our mercy. We dragged her back to where Tammy had Jennifer bound and gagged. We got our money's worth. We hog-tied the two, tickled them until they cried, and later mummified them completely with duct tape from their toes up to their shoulders.

However, the next day we knew we would have to pay our debt to Mike.

Allison