Thomas : 01 - The final hurrah (f/mf+, mf+/f+, f+/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Thomas : 01 - The final hurrah (f/mf+, mf+/f+, f+/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Thomas's stories
01 - The final hurrah
Story index at the bottom

By Thomas

Sunday November 5th 2000 09:49:18

The final hurrah

Hello everyone, I'm Thomas. A regular poster at Captive Penny's website and a big fan of this one. As you may or may not be aware of, Penny shut down her site this weekend due to complications with the surver. This story, which I am about to post, was meant for her site as a contribution to her collection of fictional stories. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Thomas

It was another one of those Saturday mornings. It was already 11 am and I had just gotten out of bed when the phone rang. I stumbled my way over to the phone and with a raspy voice I growled "hello".

"Hey Thomas, its me Charlotte" my neighbor from across the street said.

"Oh hi Charlotte" I responded "howsit goin?".

"I'm fine" she replied "I'm just calling about some business".

"Business eh" I thought to myself. "Wouldn't happen to involve anyone getting captured would it?" I asked.

"Why now that you mention it, it does Thomas and I need some help with this one, you see - I plan on capturing everyone".

"Everyone?" I blustered

"Yes EVERYONE" Charlotte replied. "And I"m gonna need your help to do it".

"Just name the time and place" I told her and she described what her plan was. Somehow she wanted to capture Penny, Asha, Lisa, Brenda, Carol, Sara and Briana all in one.

"Sounds excellent, when and where should we meet?" I said

"I'll be at your place in a minute" she replied.

We would use my place as the main point for operation "group capture". It seemed like the perfect idea at the time. My mom and dad were out for the day at a family reunion and only thanks to me working late the night before was I able to get out of it.

"Great" I said "Bring all the stuff and I'll get dressed".

"Actually don't", she replied "For this little trick all you need is a swim suite and a t-shirt".

"Ok" I said.

It was the middle of summer and a great 80 Degrees outside. An hour later after Charlotte and I made the final plans, we put our plan into action. We called Carol first.

"Hi Carol its Thomas".

"Hello Tom" she replied.

"Wanna come over for a swim?" I asked her.

Carol jumped at the idea and said "I'd love too, I'll be over in a minute".

"Great" I said "Cya soon".

"Is anyone else over there?" she asked

"Not yet but I plan on inviting some others. Common over and we can invite some more after" I said with a chuckle.

"Okee dokee I'm on my way" She responded and we both hung up.

"Great she fell for it" Charlotte jumped. "Now Thomas get into position" she said pulling out a role of tape.

About 10 minutes latter the doorbell rang. I could see or hear very little from the dark closet but it gave the perfect effect. Charlotte answered.

"Oh hi Charlotte", Carol said as she entered the house. "Where's Thomas?" she inquired.

"Oh he's around, just getting ready I guess" Charlotte responded. "Ready for a swim?".

"Oh yes" Carol jumped. "Just let me get on my bathing suite".

Carol ran into the washroom and shut the door. After she went in Charlotte opened the door to the closet where I was sitting and asked if I was alright. I nodded overtop of my gag. To create the perfect illusion, Charlotte asked me to get tied up so we could fool Carol and the others. I was bound in my swimming trunks by my ankles and my hands, which were behind me and tied together at the wrists.

Charlotte closed the door again as Carol came out in her one piece-bathing suite.

"Should we wait for Thomas or go right ahead and jump in" Carol asked.

"Nah, its Thomas" pool I think we should wait for him" Charlotte replied.

"Fine then" said Carol. That was my cue as I rammed the side of the door with my shoulder.

Both girls clearly saw the closet door rumble as Carol asked "What on earth was that?".

"Probably the wind" Charlotte replied.

BANG I hit the door again.

"That was definitely not the wind" Carol said as she walked towards the door.

When she opened the door she had the most surprised look on her face seeing me tied up sitting on a big seat cushion.

"Oh my god Charlotte" Carol barked "Even to our neighbours, have you no?" she turned around just in time to see Charlotte pointing a water gun at her.

"This is freezing cold water" Charlotte barked "So do as your told and you wont freeze, got it" she laughed.

Carol spoke in disbelieve "Charlotte your incredible".

I mmmpphhed under my gag and got their attention.

"Now hands behind you" Charlotte directed at Carol.

She reluctantly placed her hands behind her back while Charlotte tied her wrists together.

"Can you believe her" Carol said directing her attention to me.

I just growled in return trying to ham it up.

"Now Carol, he makes a great captive and you better get used to it cause your going to join him" Charlotte said and she walked Carol into the closet.

The cushion I sat on was about 3 feet by 2 feet and more than large enough to sit two people. Seeming under the cushion was freezing cold floor. Charlotte had Carol sit behind me and placed us back to back. From there she took more tape and tied Carol and I together around our stomachs and chests.

"Your gonna get it this time" Carol warned.

"Oh yeah, like I was supposed to get it every other time right Carol? Now open up" she said as she placed a cloth in her mouth and secured it with more tape.

To finish her off, Charlotte tied Carol's ankles together. After Carol was secure, Charlotte stepped back to survey her work. Carol and I - Both in our bathing suites - were securely tied back to back, our hands bound behind us with our ankles tied in-front and a tape gag securing our mouths.

"OK guys now I'm gonna round up some more recruits so sit tight - hehe - and I'll be back shortly with some more company" Charlotte said and she closed the door leaving Carol and I in total darkness.

We pushed back and forth and struggled to escape our bonds but being tied so close together, there was really no hope of being able to untie ourselves. Not like I wanted to get untied anyway, it was all going to plan. Sitting tied in the closet, Carol moved her hands ferociously trying to pick the knot that tied her hands. I wasn't supposed to let her or me escape until Charlotte got back so I just moved back and forth with Carol trying to act like I was picking at my knots. She kept it going for about 20 minutes before she realized she was not going to get it untied, so we just rested our backs leaning against one another. Since we were both in our bathing suites and it was a little chilly, Carol shivered a bit but so did I. Our backs rubbed together while trying to wiggle ourselves out. Basically we realized it was no use and just quit fighting.

Basically we sat tied back to back for another 15 minutes until we heard the front door open. It was Charlottes voice mixed with what sounded to be Sara. For a few minutes Carol and I just listened until we realized Charlotte was trying to get her to become a sucker too.

"It was nice of Thomas to invite us over to use his pool" Sara states.

"Oh yeah he's a nice guy" Charlotte said back, fully knowing what both of our intentions really were.

Carol and I knew that she was about to become another victim so Carol kicked the door trying to warn her. I then in return did the same. BANG BANG went the closet door.

"What the hell" Sara remarked.

"Probably just the wind" Charlotte replied. Carol and I then started mmppphing like crazy trying to get her attention.

"What the heck is that" she said walking towards the closet.

"I wouldn't do that Charlotte" warned.

But knowing Sara she ignored Charlotte and opened the door of the closet. Her face was absolutely pale when she saw the site of me and Carol tied up. Charlotte jammed a gun into her back and said "Thanks Sara now put your hands behind you so you can join them".

"Arg!" Sara blunted, "I can't believe I fell for this".

She was already dressed in her bathing suite so Charlotte tied her hands behind her back, like Carol and I, gagged her and sat her in the closet right next to me and Carol. Charlotte maneuvered Sara so she sat right beside Carol. Then she pulled out another strand of tape and taped Sara's left leg to Carol's right leg before tying Sara's legs together.

"There, that should hold you guys" Charlotte remarked.

We all started mmmphhhing as to say "enough charlotte". Anyway she made sure we were nice and snug then said "Three down 5 to go". Charlotte then shut the door and left the three of us in silence.

I started to wonder to myself if Charlotte was actually going to let me go or if it was just a plot to get me tied as well. Boy what I little sucker I had seemed to become.

Charlotte headed for the door once again and yelled "Ok guys play nice, Brenda is on the way. Oh and don't go anywhere" she mocked.

The three of us all MMPPHHHED in loud anger as to say "Shut up Charlotte". But anyway there we were. The three of us sat tied for about 20 minutes before the door opened again. And again was the familiar voice of Charlotte with Brenda in tow.

"Where is everyone" Brenda asked.

"Oh there around" Charlotte assured her.

Carol and I who had become wary of this game stayed silent, however Sara let out a huge MMMPPPHHH following by some kicking which really jolted Carol, which in returned jolted me. Seeming the three of us were secured around one another, Carol and I back to back while Sara and Carol were attached at the legs. Well like everyone else Brenda opened the closet door, found the three of us and was captured like the rest of us. Charlotte asked Brenda to strip to her bathing suite, and she did. Then Brenda's hands were secured behind her with tape and she was gagged. So basically we were all tied in the same method. Anyway, Brenda was placed on my side and behind Sara. It was getting pretty cramped in that closet. Now 4 of us were sitting in there crammed together in our bathing suites. Anyway, with Brenda tied, Charlotte wrapped tape around her feet securing them together then tied her back to back with Sara behind her. To finish the 4 of us off the then tied Brenda's right leg to my left leg. And there we sat the 4 of us bound together. Carol and I, back to back, and Sara with Brenda, back to back. Our legs bound in front of us and secured to someone else. And worst of all - we were all in our bathing suites!!!

We were all pressing together because we were only given one little pillow to sit on, on top of the cold hard floor. We were all begging we could just go swimming now. Carol and I had been tied for about an hour and a half together in that closet. Anyway this was becoming routine for Charlotte as she then said goodbye to us all and headed out the door to claim yet another victim. There the 4 of us were now, all shivering tied in a big knot on the floor of my closet. But we had fun all poking at one another. We sat in that room for about 30 minutes.

Then from out of nowhere we heard what we thought was Lisa. Everyone started MMPPHHing really loud trying to get her attention. Lisa walked around my house looking for me and Charlotte and hearing these mumbled mmppphhhs coming from the closet. Well Lisa, who had known this too well from before ran towards the noise till she found out closet. She flung opened the door, and to say it mildly - was astonished to see the 4 of us tied together.

"Oh my god!" Lisa yelled "Are you guys ok".

We all nodded as she bent over and ungagged us.

"It was that damn Charlotte" Sara yelled in anger. "She tricked us all into coming here and getting tied up".

It took about 10 minutes but eventually we were all untied and we were ready for our revenge against Charlotte.

"What got you here Lisa?" Carol asked.

"Well Charlottes mom called and asked if I was planning on going to Thomas' place with everyone for a swim cause she needed something from Charlotte. Swim I thought to myself, I was not invited to a swim. So I decided to investigate" Lisa explained. "And sure enough here you guys are".

"Lets get her good" Brenda exclaimed.

"Well we better think of something fast" I replied "Cause here she comes!".

Charlotte was walking down the street with Asha.

"Ok guys, here's the plan" I said. "We'll ambush her and tie her up".

Seemed simple enough and well not too shabby at all. Ok we agreed and that was our plan.

"We should do it through my back door" I suggested, "It's a smaller area with less room for escape".

"Great idea" Carol jumped.

We all shuffled ourselves into the back door and locked the front, so Charlotte would have no choice but to come through the back. So Carol, Lisa, Brenda, Sara and I all went and gathered around the back door to wait for Charlotte. We could hear her trying to open the front door without any success. Then we saw the two shadows of Asha and Charlotte heading for the back door. Brenda and I held our extra freeze water guns in hand ready to strike if Charlotte was not cooperative with us. So Charlotte and Asha did make it to the back door as Brenda and I raised our guns in preparedness. Then the door opened and Asha and Charlotte entered.

"Freeze looser!" Carol screamed.

Charlotte, who was totally unaware of us, was scared right out of her sandals.

"How? - how did you guys get free?" Charlotte barked.

"That's where I come in" Lisa said coming out from behind the door. "I made my way over here and found these guys tied up in the closet. Asha seemed totally surprised by all of this.

"You mean I was going to be number 5?!" Asha barked at Charlotte.

"Well guys I think we know what we want to do to our buddy Charlotte" Sara remarked.

"Come Charlotte" I said pointing the gun in the direction on the stairs leading to the basement.

We all walked downstairs into my tool room, which had all the favorite bondage supplies and toys. The tool room was rectangular, with two metal support beams located about 4 feet away from one another. There were a few chairs and some couches. Again perfect for out little game. So we all led Charlotte down stairs as Carol started explaining to her that "Were gonna get our revenge now for all the times you captured us".

Charlotte just gave back a dirty glare. Asha and Sara tied Charlotte's hands behind her back and sat her down on the couch. There we then tied Charlotte's feet and gagged her with the same cloth and tape we had been gagged with. This was all great but it seemed to be missing something.

"Where is Penny and Brianna" I asked.

"I don't know" Asha replied.

"Penny said she was going to be out a bit today" Brenda added.

"Yes, and Briana could not be here either" Carol remarked.

"Do you think one of us should go get Penny. She would love to have her shots at Charlotte" I said.

"You know that's a pretty good idea Thomas" Lisa added.

"We can go get her but some of us should stay and guard Charlotte" Sara requested.

"Well since it's my house I'll stay" I added.

"Brenda, Asha why don't you stay and help me" I asked.

"Sure" they both replied.

So Asha, Brenda and I stayed to guard Charlotte while Carol, Sara and Lisa went to find Penny. About 40 minutes later Carol, Lisa and Sara came back to my house. They walked downstairs to find me just watching some TV.

"We couldn't find her" Lisa said. "But her mom promised to inform her when she comes home to meet us here".

I nodded and replied "absolutely fabulous idea".

Just then the three of them realized, "Say where are the others?" Carol asked.

"They're here" I replied "Probably just sitting around".

"Something doesn't look right, here". Lisa remarked.

"What?" Sara asked.

Lisa walked over to the storage cabinet in the corner and opened it. She was dumbfounded to see Brenda and Asha in the cabinet tied back to back. Theirs arms wrapped around each other and their mouths stuffed with cloth.

"Neat little get up" Charlotte said coming out from behind the workbench armed with a gun. I then pulled my gun out from behind my back. "You see I wanted to catch all of you, but I could not do this sort of prank by myself" Charlotte added.

"Thomas you little!" Carol yelled.

I pointed my gun at her and said "Yup, Charlotte and I fooled all of you. This was all a big hoax to lour you here".

"Now ladies, if you do remember our usual routine - Hands behind your backs" Charlotte gloated.

Carol, Lisa and Sara's hands were tied behind their backs, as they waited to be captured again by the evil duo of Charlotte and Thomas.

"I don't believe even you would sink to Charlottes level Thomas" Lisa said.

"Well call it a mutual interest" I replied as Charlotte tied Lisa's hands behind her.

"I wanted to see how far we could get. Even without Penny or Briana we'll still take you guy" Charlotte added.

Once we had Lisa, Carol and Sara's hands tied behind them we led them over to one of the support beams we had in the basement and proceeded to tie them around the pole. We had the three of them sit with their backs together all around the poll as we then wrapped tape around their stomachs and their chests securing them to each other and the poll. Once they were secure we proceeded to gag them all again. We gagged Lisa, Sara and just before we gagged Carol she said "As soon as we get free the two of you are so dead".

Charlotte and I just chuckled "Of course" I said.

Then we gagged her the same as we had Sara, Lisa, Brenda and Asha. With cloth shoved in their mouths and tape securing that. Now we had Lisa, Sara and Carol all tied together around the support beam and Asha with Brenda tied back to back in the closet.

"Thanks again ladies, it's been fun" I said as Charlotte and I walked out of the room. "We'll be back after a celebratory drink for my buddy Thomas and myself " Charlotte added as we left the basement and shut off the lights. Leaving them in total darkness.

Charlotte and I high fived and congratulated each other on a job well done. We decided that this occasion deserved some ice cream. After a quick trip to the ice cream shop we returned to check on our captives. Safe to say our captives made no process and were still tightly tied together. Charlotte and I just teased them for a bit much to the anger of Lisa and Carol. Then we went back upstairs to finish our ice cream. We clearly had enjoyed our plan going so well.

After our ice cream Charlotte and I laid down in the living room and decided to watch some TV. Figuring we give our captives a little more time together. We watched some Full House and sort of snuggled together. We laid down together and took a little snooze.

Thanks for reading!. Oh no wait a minute, that's not the end.

We couldn't have been out for more than ten minutes when we heard "GET THEM!" Charlotte and I jumped up too see all our captives running at us. Charlotte and I were pummeled to the ground and our hands we forced behind us.

"NO" Charlotte yelled.

We thought they were done for, obviously not. Once our hands were behind us our hands were tied with tape and tapped tightly!. Once our hands were secure we were placed back up on the couch.

"NO" Charlotte screamed again.

"How the hell did you guys get free?" I asked.

"Oh that's simple" a mysterious voice said.

Around the corner came a figure that turned out to be -..well who else but Penny!.

"Huh?" I yelled.

"I though you were gone?" Charlotte added.

"Yeah, that was just a ploy" Penny replied. "I heard from Lisa that she was going over to investigate some secret swim over at Thomas' place. Not being invited seemed sort of weird then she concluded that it must be a trap".

Charlotte and I just looked at each other as Penny continued.

"Once Lisa didn't return I figured she was right in thinking you and Thomas were setting up some sort of trap. Then after I saw you and Charlotte leaving I ran in to find these guys right where I thought they would be".

"Now its time for that redemption" Lisa commented.

Charlotte and I, still in our bathing suites were brought to our feet and taken outside. Once outside we were taken to my backyard patio. Sara and Asha led Charlotte and I over to the poolside and sat us down. Carol then pulled out the house and shot. The freezing cold water was almost unbearable. Charlotte and I squirmed in extreme discomfort. Charlotte screamed and I just stayed silent as we were doused with the extremely cold water. We rolled around trying to escape the punishment Carol was laying on us for keeping her and the other girls tied for so long.

"Stop moving!" Carol yelled. "You're only hurting yourselves".

We didn't care. Charlotte and I just kept moving.

"Fine then" Carol barked as she motioned for Sara and Asha.

They placed Charlotte and I back to back then tied us together with the remaining tape that they had. Charlotte and I were frozen and absolutely soaked from the water. After we were secured together, Carol continued her onslaught of water. Charlotte and I, not being able to do much, sat there and squirmed together as the absolute friged water splashed against us. We took this punishment for about another minute before they stopped spraying us. Charlotte and I were almost hyperventilating from the chilly water. When Charlotte and I looked around we noticed Lisa and Penny standing over us with a bucket.

"What is that?" I asked - we soon found out.

They turned over the bucket and poured tones of butter all of Charlotte and I.

"What the hell are you doing!" Charlotte roared.

"Oh you'll see" Sara added.

"Come here boy!" she hollered.

Out from the corner ran Sara's dog who came right over to us. The dog then proceeded to lick everyone ounce of butter off of Charlotte and I. We squirmed and Charlotte laughed so hard as the dog-continued licking. The girls let the dog continue to torture us for about another 5 minutes before they finally called it off.

"Ok guys well leave you for a bit, just so you can recuperate for some more torture".

The girls all went inside as Charlotte and I desperately tried to escape the tape securing us together. We were unable to move and just sat still as the girls later came back to give us yet another mirage of water attacks. When we were finally let go an hour later, Charlotte and I were soaking and freezing from the water.

"I think were just about even" Asha says.

"Oh after one more thing" Lisa adds.

Charlotte and I were taken into the basement where we had held everyone else hostage for the day.

"Can we at least dry off, I'm freezing" Charlotte said.

"Oh we'll fix that" Sara blurted.

Charlotte and I were made to stand face to face as we were then tied together once again with tape wrapped around us at our legs, knees, wastes and chests. Now we didn't need to worry about being frozen, we were just stuck. That was the extent of our punishment but boy did we ever learn a lesson.

When we were finally untied it was 7. ok, Time for dinner. We all BBQ'd burgers and toasted to celebrate the day. It was quite the game we had played and Charlotte finally learned her lesson.

Well that's it. Hope you all enjoyed this story and thank you CPenny for giving us your site. Please come visit sometime and let us know how your doing.

Thomas