Allison : 01 - Bound by Beth (fffm/F, F/fffm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Allison : 01 - Bound by Beth (fffm/F, F/fffm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Allison's stories
01 - Bound by Beth
Story index at the bottom

By Allison

Saturday November 4th 2000 10:20:30

Bound by Beth

I have played many tie-up games in my time but the best and most unescapable was the story i am about to tell you.

It all started when myself (12), my best friend Shannon (12), another of our friends Kacey (13), and our friend Mike (12). We were talking about the bondage game we had played a couple days prior.

We were being watched for the weekend by Shannon's cousin Beth (19) who had been off in college. She used to play bondage games with us back in the day. I bet I could whoop you all she said. We had gotten to the point where we were pretty experienced and we knew that we could beat her.

We decided to have a competition to see who was more skilled. We would tie her up. Shannon's parents had just left for San Diego and it was 4 PM on a Friday afternoon. We would tie her up and she had to get loose on her own. If she failed we had to untie her after 24 hours. However, upon her getting loose she gets to tie all four of us up and the same rules apply for us accept that if one person gets loose they can untie everybody so the odds are in our favor.

We got started right away. We brought a chair from the dining room into the den and had Beth sit down. We then took some rope and pulled her hands through the slots in the back of the chair and tied her wrists behind her in our usual fashion. We then went to her elbows and tightly cinched them together in front of the backboard of the chair. We took another length of rope crossed her ankles (she was wearing socks but no shoes. Kacey then did a weird interweaving tie on her knees that I had not seen before. Shannon then carefully pulled up her skirt a little which angered Beth a bit and tightly tied her thighs. She then pulled the skirt back down and tied a similar tie below it over the skirt. We then wrapped a large amount of rope around her upper body tying her arms to her side. Then we tied her ankles over to the leg of the chair, wrapped rope around her knees tying them to the chair, wrapped rope on her upper legs tying her to the seat of the chair and at the waist and upper body tying her to the back of the chair.

It was quite apparent that she wasn't going anywhere. Shannon then went upstairs and came back with handkerchiefs, bandannas, and a dishtowel.

"Open wide", she said.

Beth reluctantly accepted a bandanna as it was shoved into the back of her mouth, Shannon then took another one and stuffed it in as well. She then took three handkerchiefs (which were half the size of the bandannas) wadded them up and stuck them in her mouth as well. She then took the dishtowel, pulled it into her cousin's mouth and tightly knotted it behind her head.

We watched as she squirmed and moaned into the gag. We sat in the den with her watching TV and eating ice cream. We had tied her quite tightly but after three hours it was seven oclock and she was making more progress than we would have liked. We assumed her hands were loosening and her legs were no longer attached to the legs of the chair.

After four hours she had almost all the ropes tying her to the chair gone which was remarkable as she didn't have her hands free she had just enough slack to pick at them I guess. After six hours we were ready for bed and she finally freed her hands and the last ropes tying her to the chair but she still had her arms bound to her side, her elbows cinched, and the full bindings on her legs. She used her freed hands to raise herself out of the chair and started to hop across the room. She took several hops and then fell over. However, with her wrists free she scrunched herself up and began to pick at the intricate tying on her knees. She eventually untied it and could now squirm across the ground. I don't remember how but eventually she freed herself at about 10:45 and untied her gag.

"Get a good night sleep", she said, "tomorrow it will be your turn".

We woke the next morning and everything was normal until noon when Beth called us into the den. She was sitting on the couch and had with her enough rope to tie up 30 people, plenty of bandannas, handkerchiefs, and dishtowels as well as a couple rolls of duct tape.

"Are you guys ready?", she said.

She instructed us to sit down. She started with Kacey. She had Kacey lie on her stomach and put her hands behind her back and try to take each hand and grab the opposite elbow. (Kacey, Shannon and I are all gymnasts so we are quite flexible.) She then knotted each wrist to Kacey's opposite forearm. She called over Mike and did the same to him. I was next and she did the same to me and then she tied Shanon the same as the three of us.

i could tell that if I was tied in this position for along time it was going to be painful. I figured though that it would probably be easy enough to get out of this though but then Beth took each one of us and wrapped so much rope around our arms up to the elbow that you couldn't see any skin. She proceeded to make a loop with a long portion of rope and tie it around my shoulders she then wrapped this almost all the way down to where my hands were tied so that my arms were secured to my sides very tightly.

(For your information this is what we are all wearing. Shannon and I have on short blue denim jean shorts and I am wearing a pink tank top and she is wearing a white t-shirt. We are both in socks. Mike and kacey are both wearing jeans and are barefoot. They are also wearing t-shirts.)

She did this to all of us with expert skills in her knot tying. She then took my ankles, crossed them and tightly bound them together. She tied my knees as well, and my thighs. She did this to each of us.

She then approached kacey and took her bare feet and looped the rope around them she took that rope and tied it around the little bit of her arms that were showing and hog-tied her. I was shocked as she did the same to Mike, Shannon, and then to me. Now we were all tied equally and had little chance of escape in our unique tie.

"Now, I'm going to experiment a little" said Beth. "I will gag you all differently. You're first Allison".

She walked over to her pile of supplies and brought them over to me. She told me to open my mouth and I reluctantly accepted a bandanna that was shoved back into my mouth, it was followed by another. she then took a long cloth of some sort and tied it around my head effectively cleave-gagging me.

"How's that?", she said.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhhh, MMMMmmmpppphhhhh, mmmppphhh, Mmmmppphh!" I replied.

"Not good enough", she said.

She untied the gag and stuck another bandanna in my mouth she then took the cloth and tied it twice as tightly pulling my cheeks back.

"How about now?", she said.

I could do nothing but make a low moan into my gag.

"Perfect!", she said.

She then went to Shannon and stuffed three bandannas into her mouth and then tied a dishtowel over it and knotted it behind her head cleave- gagging her just like me. But then Beth took a scarf and tied it over that so the light blue covered Shannon's face from the base of her nose to under her chin.

She then turned to Mike and stuffed three bandannas in his mouth and took a roll of duct tape and tore off a strip and put it over Mike's lips. She then tore off four more and reinforced his gag. Then she walked over to Kacey and stuffed four or five banndannas in her mouth until her cheeks were bulging the n Beth took the duct tape and wrapped it tightly around her head being careful to lift kacey's blonde hair so it wouldn't get stuck with the duct tape but she wrapped it so tightly that it pressed in Kacey's buldging cheeks. Then Beth just sat back and relaxed.

We immediately began to struggle. We were getting nowhere until after an hour Mike was able to position his head above Kacey's bound wrists and she started to peel off his gag. Eventually he was ungagged and spit out the bandannas. He was able to loosen the hog-tie string and get into position for Kacey to bick at his ankles. We got no further and eventually had to spend the night like that until 24 hours was up

Allison