Kiwi_Bondage : 01 - First Times (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kiwi_Bondage : 01 - First Times (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kiwi_Bondage's stories
01 - First Times
Story index at the bottom

By Kiwi_Bondage

Thursday November 2nd 2000 11:48:26

First Times

As long as I can remember I have been interested in bondage. Back then I always knew it as; Cops and Robbers, Houdini, Magic, "The Tie up Trick" you know everything but bondage. Now where I am from it was never hard to find a girl who was willing to allow herself to be bound. In fact some even brought the subject up. So anyone is search of a bondage partner My suggestion move to New Zealand (Home of the Kiwi)

Anyways if you could not find a girl there was always a guy floating around. My first tie up was with my next door neighbour at age 9. She was 9 also, she was kinda thin tall and very nicely tanned. I was not attracted to her nor did I even like her (I think thats why we got on so well).

Anyway my parents (and hers too) spent alot of time away from home. Mine not getting home until around 8-8.30 at night and hers around that same. We got home from school at 3.30. That is far to much spare time for a bondage obsessed 9 year old.

Up until now Kim (The neighbour)and I had used tie ups as a from of interrogation (Well she was bound and I teased her but hey?). On this day Kim came over and we were playing out in the yard and she just out of the blue asked me to tie her to the cloths line. Without to much fuss I went to the shed and grabbed some rope and came back. We were both cald in Shorts, T shirt and Barefooted as it was the beginning of summer.

Kim stood next to the cloths line and wrapped her hands behind it. I tied her hands wrapping around and around. Then I took another length of rope and tied it around her ankles and the post then. I then took a really really really long length of rope and tied one end around her ankles, and then yes you guessed it grabbed the other end and ran around and around the pole till I was standing next to Kim and a short piece in my hands. I tied it off and I stood back.

We both started laughing instantly. I watched her struggle and struggle for a couple of hours each time I went to untie her she told me to leave her alone.

So I did something I could not resist. I ran to the freezer and grabbed a piece of ice and ran back out. I showed Kim and said look at what I got. Her eyes turned double sized and looked at me. She played ignorant and asked what that was for. I just replied this and dropped it down her shirt front. Well she started screaming and jumping and what a sight. I ran behind her and clamped my hand over her mouth. After the Ice melted I untied her and she agreed to do it again. (Except with out the ice) She went home and cleaned up.

It was going to be the start of a long bondage friendship which lasted some 10 years.

Kiwi_Bondage
Kiwi_Bondage@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/Kiwi_Bondage
New Zealand (home of the Kiwi)