Bond : 01 - Nerf Wars (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bond : 01 - Nerf Wars (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bond's stories
01 - Nerf Wars
Story index at the bottom

By Bond

Wednesday, February 22nd 2006 - 04:59:04 PM

Nerf Wars

When I was growing up (age 12-14), my friend's and I played a version of Nerf wars a lot. I had 4 of these old Nerf guns. They were simply long red tubes with a plunger and handle on one end. These soft yellow Nerf balls a bit larger than a golf ball would fit inside the open end, and pushing the plunger handle on the other end would cause the air pressure inside to shoot the ball out with a pop. These things weren't close to what the kids play with today. They weren't very accurate, had short range, and had to be reloaded after every shot, but were still a lot of fun. My best friend, Ron, my neighbor, Tara, and her year older sister Steph would usually play. It was almost always boys vs girls.

At first, we had simple games. When you were hit, you were out. When both people on a team were out they lost and we played again. When we got bored with the simple game, we started expanding on the rules to make the games more interesting. First, I think, we added capture the flag elements. We would put a bandanna in my house, and they would put one in theirs, and we'd have to kill the other team or retrieve the bandanna. For the most part one person from each team guarded the house, while the other went to infiltrate the enemy house.

At first, we did not incorporate any tie ups into the game. But, during one game, I was having a shoot out behind my house with Tara. I was a little more careful with my ammo than her, and she quickly ran out. She ran out a bit from cover and tried to get to one of the balls I shot at her to load into her own gun. I was wise to this, and quickly closed in on her to make sure I got the hit. When I was about 2 feet away, about to shoot her, she dropped her gun and put her hands in the air. I had the idea to take her hostage. I told her to put her hands behind her back, and used her hair tie to bind them. She complied and was giggling the whole time. I looped it around her hands, twisted it, and looped it again. It was looped around 3 or 4 times before it was too tight to loop again. It was pretty tight and she couldn't get her hands out.

I made Tara walk in front of me as I entered their base (her house) to find the flag or Steph. I quickly found Steph in the kitchen as I entered the living room. I used Tara as a human shield to close in and get the kill on Steph, winning the game. I went to untie Tara but Steph told me to see if she could get out herself first. Tara struggled for about 5 minutes, but could not slip her hands out, so we helped. Getting her out was quite hard because it was so tight.

This was the extent of my first tie up experience. It was pretty short and mild, but it paved the way for future games in which we incorporated a lot more hostage taking, tie ups, and tickle torture.

Bond