Mike : 01 - Hide And Seek (mmf/mmf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mike : 01 - Hide And Seek (mmf/mmf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mike's stories
01 - Hide And Seek
Story index at the bottom

By Mike

Thursday October 26th 2000 09:11:21

When I was 16 or 17 years old, I had good friends. We knew everything about each other. We did everything together.

First there was Jeff. Jeff was one of those confident, cool, up-on-things sort of guy. The one that usually took charge of just about anything we were doing. Then there was Robert. He was the dark, good-looking, hip, easy-going guy that loved to have fun and laugh. He always seemed to be sporting an awesome tan but I think it was just his natural skin tone. Also, there was Alexander. He was this perfectly smooth, perfectly sculpted, cute-as-a-button Asian boy with a fun loving attitude. There was Debbie, my girlfriend at the time and her sister Sandy. They were cute Hispanic girls who really valued our friendships.

We used to go to Debbie's Grandmother's cabin in the desert for weekends to camp and just enjoy the beauty of the high desert. One summer, we all were there and we managed to go alone (no grandparents) and we had the whole cabin and desert to ourselves.

Debbie had this great idea of playing hide and seek in the desert. There were bushes, rocks, rock formations, mounds, and all kinds of places to hide as far as the eye could see. We all agreed but with such an expansive playing field we thought it would be better to play in teams of three and to have a few rules. We decided that when a person is found, he or she must be taken back to the base and remain for 15 minutes after which if not guarded, that person could take off and hide again. If all members of the team are not found and at base within two hours, that team wins. And of course, if they are all found, the other team wins.

So we split into two teams of three. On one team there was Alexander, Sandy, and myself. On the other there was Jeff, Robert, and Debbie. We flipped a coin to see who hides first and my team won the toss. So off we went to hide.

The first one to be found was Alexander so he was brought back to base (the cabin) and was not guarded and he got away and hid again. Well, they found him again and this time they wanted to make sure he would not run off again. So they ganged up together and grabbed him and got some duct tape and laid him down on a lounge chair and taped his wrists together behind the chair and then taped his ankles to the framework of the lounge chair and also decided to make him extra secure by wrapping tape around each knee and around his upper chest. He was almost totally unable to budge. He certainly was NOT going anywhere.

Robert said, "Let's take off his shoes and socks and hide them just in case he gets out of this."

Everyone agreed and Jeff walked over to his feet and untied his sneakers and took them off and then peeled off his socks and took them somewhere and hid them. When he returned, he looked at Alexander and the predicament he was in and snickered.

"Don't you go anywhere now, you hear? Let's just make sure this tape is going to hold" said Jeff as he reached down with both hands and started to tickle his feet.

Alexander erupted into uncontrollable hysterical laughter as his legs jerked violently with every flicker of Jeff's fingernails on his ticklish soles.

"Good, looks like it'll hold. Let's go find the others" said Jeff.

And they walked away leaving poor Alexander bound to the chair with the warm breeze blowing on his bare feet. As they were walking away, Robert commented, "Damn, Alex's feet sure are ticklish, aren't they?". Debbie and Jeff agreed.

"Hey! Wait a second, I bet Alex knows were the others are hiding!" exclaimed Debbie.

"Oh and like he's going to tell us where they are and be a traitor." replied Robert.

"He will if we force it out of him" responded Debbie.

Jeff looked at both of them and said, "I think I know where she's going with this and it is just like a cruel, keniving woman to think of such a torturous, yet effective way to win this game."

Robert smiled and said, "Oh I get it, we'll tickle his feet to make him tell us where they are."

Debbie said, "Exactly! Now who wants to tickle his feet and who wants to go find?"

"Why don't we just take turns?" said Jeff.

"I want to have some fun tickling his feet. You know, his soles are like silk, I wonder if he ever goes barefoot. There is not a wrinkle or rough spot on his feet. No wonder they're so damned ticklish. We ought to break him in no time."

As they returned to their bound friend, Alexander said, "Hey c'mon you guys, let me up. I can't budge and I have an itch, and I need to scratch it like hell, it's like torture."

The three of them looked at each other with evil grins.

"Funny you should mention torture, Alex, because we think you know where the others are hiding" said Debbie.

"No, I don't know where they are, I swear!" said Alex.

"Please don't torture me! I don't know anything you guys!"

Jeff said, "We think you do and we plan to get it out of you".

"What are you going to do to me, you wouldn't hurt me, I know you wouldn't. It's just a game!" pleaded Alexander.

"No, we don't plan to hurt you at all, Alex" said Debbie.

"We are just going to scratch your itch for you, since you can't seem to do it yourself at the moment. Let's see here, the way that your foot is kind of moving, looks like that's where the itch is. Let me just scratch it for you for a while and make it feel better".

Debbie kneeled down at his feet and got comfortable. "Your sole looks like it really itches, I'll just scratch lightly so I don't hurt you".

And with that she began to slowly rake his sole with her fingernails and alternating with tickly flickers and scribbles then back to raking. Alexander burst into uncontrollable laughter thrashing his head from side to side in tickle agony. Robert and Jeff just stood there giggling as they watched the scene before them.

"AHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP PLEA HE HE HE HE HESE" screamed Alex.

Debbie stopped tickling briefly.

"Looks like his other foot itches too, I'd better help out" said Jeff as he knelt down at Alex's other bare foot.

"Man Alex, I never knew your feet were so insanely ticklish" taunted Robert as he watched with wide eyes and an evil grin.

"Please don't tickle my feet anymore, I don't know where they are, I swear I don't know where they are just stop tickling my feet. I can't take anymore tickling, I'll go insane" begged Alex as he fought to catch his breath.

"I don't believe him, Deb, I think we should tickle his feet some more" said Jeff.

"Okey dokey, did you hear that Alex? We are going to tickle you feet again, brace yourself!" said Debbie.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DON'T TICKLE DON'T TICKLE PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME!" cried Alex onto deaf ears as Jeff and Debbie's wiggling fingernails made contact with his soles.

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle and coochie coochie coo!" taunted Jeff as he scribbled his fingertips teasingly up and down the ticklish soles of his buddy.

As Alex revisited the foot tickling nightmare he endured just moments before, he resumed his uncontrolled giggling and jerking and wriggling legs and feet as his best friends playfully tickled his feet. They tickled his feet for a good 10 minutes or so before they stopped to give him a break.

"You gonna tell us where Mike and Sandy are hiding?" asked Jeff as his hand stood clawed and ready to tickle if he did not get the response he wanted.

"I will start tickling again if you don't tell us" threatened Debbie.

"Ok ok, I know where Mike is hiding. Please stop tickling my feet!" gasped Alexander.

"What about Sandy, where is Sandy?" asked Jeff.

"I don't kno AAAAAHHHA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" laughed Alexander as Debbie grasped his big toe and pulled back to immobilized his foot and began to tickle the base of his toes and arch with flicks and scribbles once again.

"Tickle tickle tickle Alexander!" cooed Debbie to her delight.

Her fingernails just glided along the smooth surface of his hyper-sensitive soles.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO PLEAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHSE STOHAHAHAHAHP! I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW WHERE SANDY IS! PLEASE STAH HAHHAHAHAHAHPP TICKLING MY FEHEHEHEHEHEEET!" agonized Alex.

"Well, I think he's told us all he knows" said Jeff.

"I swear that's all I know. Please stop tickling my feet Jeff. I can't take anymore tickling. Debbie, please don't tickle my feet anymore, I'm going nuts!" pleaded Alex.

Robert found me just where Alex said I'd be. When I returned to base with Robert, I saw poor Alex tied to the lounge chair and he was flushed and panting.

"What did you guys do to poor Alex?" I asked.

"Just what we are going to do to you if you don't tell us where Sandy is" said Robert.

I tried to run but Jeff and Robert grabbed me by the arms and Debbie grabbed my legs and that was it for me. I was in the same predicament as my team mate, securely duct taped onto a matching reclining lounge chair.

"They're going to tickle your feet, Mike. They tickled my feet until I told them where you were. They will tickle your feet until you tell them where Sandy is." said Alex.

"Oh shit, no, my feet are really ticklish", I said as I shuttered with fear.

"Then you better tell them where she is." warned Alex.

"But I don't know where she is!" I yelled.

"Oh where have we heard that before?" said Robert. "This time I want to do some tickling".

Robert walked over to my feet and sat down on the ground and started to untie my shoes.

"Oh man, Robert, c'mon man! Please don't tickle my feet! NO! PLEASE DON'T. I'M REALLY TICKLISH!" I begged.

But Robert proceeded to remove my shoes and socks as I pleaded with him. With my feet now totally bare and vulnerable to his tickling fingers, Robert said, "This shouldn't hurt a bit, in fact it may even tickle a little."

He then proceeded to scribble up and down my soles and alternate with raking and some prodding and one finger zips up the sole and some toe tickling. I laughed my head off as my feet jerked and wiggled to try to avoid his tickling fingertips.

"Wow, Mike, you're extremely ticklish. I am going to remember this. It will come in handy in other situations", said Robert with a grin. He tickled my feet for what seemed like 15 minutes or so. Before we knew it, Jeff and Robert were tickling my feet and Debbie was back to tickling Alex's feet just for the amusement of his ticklish reactions and laughter.

As all were absorbed in the rush of tickling feet and being tickled, Sandy approached the scene to see this hilarious spectacle. Me and Alex tied down with our shoes and socks removed and three of our friends tickling our feet. Our uncontrollable, ticklish laughter filled the air as she watched our heads thrashing from side to side almost in unison as their fingers pranced and danced up and down our ticklish feet.

Sandy yelled out, "Hey! Can I tickle them too?"

Debbie, Robert, and Jeff looked at each other and said, "Get her!"

Sandy took off running but the other were faster and soon caught her and brought her back to the cabin and being that they did not have another chair, they got some tent stakes and duct tape and managed to stake her in a spread-eagle position flat on the ground. Sandy had a swim bikini on under her clothes so they decided to strip her down to her bikini.

" I know just how ticklish Sandy's feet are" said Debbie. "They're very ticklish but now I don't have to worry about you kicking and squirming away within seconds."

And with that, Debbie walked over to her younger sister's feet and found a pheasant feather on the porch and began to tickle her feet with the semi-stiff feather. Sandy burst out laughing out of control begging not to have her feet tickled. Jeff walked over to her vulnerable sides and underarms and began his poking and tickling at her ribs and pits. Sandy was totally in tickle agony.

Soon they were each tickling all three of us at once all switching the person at random so that each of us would have our feet tickled by each of them every several minutes. Laughter filled the warm afternoon desert air that day. Needless to say, my team lost the game. Our friends tickled our feet for the rest of the afternoon that day.

mike
tickleboyt@hotmail.com