No 1 U No : 01 - On the Way to the Overnight Lock-In (ff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

No 1 U No : 01 - On the Way to the Overnight Lock-In (ff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

No 1 U No's stories
01 - On the Way to the Overnight Lock-In
Story index at the bottom

By No 1 U No

Thursday October 26th 2000 04:08:18

About a year ago, I was responsible for taking a group of kids to an overnight lock-in. There was a 12 year old girl, her brothers (8 and 4), her cousin, a boy (12) and his sister (11).

It was about an hour drive from their house to the location where the lock-in was held. About halfway there, they discovered a roll of duct tape in the vehicle and began discussing what to do with it. All at once, the oldest boy said, "I know, you can tape my hands up and I can pretend I'm being kidnapped." The oldest girl, his cousin, gladly complied and in about three minutes she had his hands taped tightly behind his back. Then she put another piece of tape over his mouth.

After a few seconds, he started "mmmf, mmmffing" under the tape. His cousin just kept teasing him saying, "Huh? What? I can't understand you!" I finally told her to let him go because I thought that's what he wanted. When she took the tape off of his mouth, however, he told her to take off his shoes and socks and to tape his feet together, which she did joyfully.

After replacing the tape on his mouth. he just sat back and continued to enjoy the ride, not even trying to escape. Then the 8 year old decided he wanted to be tied up, too. Both girls went to work on him and in about 2 minutes they had him immobilized with the duct tape, hands taped behind back, feet taped, tape gagged.

He wasn't as fond of being tied up as the 12 year old, and was asking to be untied after about 5 or 6 minutes. The girls had taped him so tightly that they couldn't get him undone, and they asked me to help them. I told them there was nothing I could do about it while I was driving and that he would just have to stay tied up until we got to the lock-in and I would cut him loose.

He didn't really want to stay tied up for another ten minutes and began wiggling around trying to get loose. The girls worked with the tape until they finally got him loose about the time we arrived. The 12 year old actually wanted me to carry him inside and leave him tied up for the night, but I obviously refused.

As I was untying him, he said "OK, on the way home the boys get to tie up the girls!". The oldest girl said, "Yeah, that'll be fun", but the younger one later said to me, "You won't really let them tie me up, will you?" We didn't have to worry about it anyway, because they were all so tired from staying up all night they slept all the way home.

The 12 year old boy must like being helpless, because a few weeks before this we were at another youth function and I was unloading things out of the trunk of my car. When he saw it open he calmly got inside, lay down and said, "Somebody lock me in!" I just laughed and walked away. When I got about 20 feet away from the car, I heard the trunk close. He had actually locked himself in the trunk. I walked back to the car and asked if he wanted to be let out. His muffled voice said, "I don't care." I said, "OK, I'll just leave you locked in there for a while then." I acted like I was going to walk away, expecting him to protest, but instead I heard him say, "Cool! I want to ride home in here." I got my keys and let him out of the trunk, and took him home. Does anyone else know kids who like to be locked in car trunks, or is he just weird?)

No 1 U No