Tiedguy : 01 - Kidnap Breakfast (f+/mmf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tiedguy : 01 - Kidnap Breakfast (f+/mmf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tiedguy's stories
01 - Kidnap Breakfast
Story index at the bottom

By Tiedguy

Tuesday October 24th 2000 12:05:20

This is a story about a kidnap breakfast that I was involved in during my senior year of high school in 1989. The unsuspecting victims were me, my best friend Jimmy both age 18 and my girlfriend, Renee who was 16. The kidnappers were Jimmy's girlfriend, Nancy, and our mutual friends, Alicia and Anne.

Nancy was 16 about 5'8, with long, dark hair and brown eyes. Alicia was also age 16, 5'1, also with long dark hair and green eyes. Anne was age 17, 5'4 , a fiery , long haired redhead with green eyes. Renne was age 16, also 5'4 had long curly brown hair and was slightly "bigger", figure wise, compared to the other girls.

The day before the kidnapping, we had driven out to Anne's house outside the city to watch videos and hang out. For some strange reason, Jimmy's mother had shown up out there and was visiting with Anne's mother. Jimmy had invited everyone to go see a movie at the theater he was a projectionist at. Then he invited me and another friend, Marty to crash over at his place afterwards. We were discussing this around Jimmy's mother and she said "I don't think it's such a good idea for you to have friends over tonight. Don't you have to open the theater early tomorrow afternoon?"

Jimmy somehow convinced his mother that he had pulled late nights with his friends before and it was no big deal. His mother just gave him the "Whatever" look and dropped the issue. We didn't think anything about what had transpired until much later.

I went back to my house to inform my mother that I would be out again on this Friday night. Before I left, she made this comment about me wearing jeans and that I'd be more comfortable if I wore shorts because the next day would be a scorcher. I wondered why my mother was almost insisting that I wear shorts when going out. usually it was the other way around. She also reminded me that I should wear boxers instead of my bikini briefs since I was staying over at someone else's place. Slightly annoyed, with her remarks, I said goodbye to mother and headed to the theater.

After the movie, Jimmy wanted his friends to help him with his closing duties, which included changing the marquee out front. All the girls chickened out for some strange reason and left early. So it was just, Marty, Jimmy, and I. Renee had to work that night and was unable to come. But, I missed her just the same. I tried calling her place but nobody answered. Later on, Jimmy, marty and I went driving around and went by her place but couldn't see her car in the driveway but someone's truck was there. We thought it was a neighbor's but thought nothing of it.

Back at Jimmy's we watched videos. Then Marty announced that he had to leave early because he had to be at work early the next morning. He pulled me aside and said "I'm not supposed to tell you this but you and Jimmy will be kidnapped by the girls early tomorrow morning and taken to breakfast. Don't breathe a word of this to Jimmy." After we went to bed, Jimmy to his own room, me on the living room couch, I wondered just what they had in store for us. Was this why my mother and Jimmy's mother as well were acting funny. Were they in on this?

At 4:30 am, I found out what our fate would be. I heard a loud rap on the door. It woke up Jimmy's dog, who proceeded to jump on the couch and lick me in the face. Jimmy's mother was also awake and said "Isn't someone going to answer that?" Since nobody would volunteer, she took matters in her own hands. She opened the door and I saw Nancy, Alicia, Anne,and Renee. All the girls but Renee were wearing bluejeans and black T-shirts. Sara was wearing a pair of green gym shorts and a large, white T- shirt. She was also wearing a bandanna that hung around her neck. On her head was a paper Burger King crown. She was not one of the kidnappers but a kidnapee as well. What was our fate to be?

"Rise and shine, boys." Nancy said.

Then she and Jimmy's mother went to his bedroom to wake him while the rest remained in the living room. Anne asked me "Are you descent?" Before I could respond for them to give me a second to get dressed, Renee, drunkenly stumbled over to me and yanked the sheets off, revealing me only in bikini briefs! She then tried to lay on the sofa with me. It was more than obvious that she was drunk. Alicia pulled Renee off me and pulled her wrists behind her back.

Renee protested, "You said that you wouldn't tie us up!"

Anne responded, "That was before you tried to grope your boyfriend in public.We cant have any of that."

While Alicia bound Renee's wrists with a coil of nylon rope they had brought along for the occasion, Anne told me to get dressed. I could wear my shorts, and T- shirt , but no shoes. After I was dressed, Anne said "Your turn big guy, stand, up, turn around and put your hands behind your back".

Being a good sport and trusting her, I complied. She crossed my wrists and wrapped rope around them, alternately cinching them. When she ran out rope, she tightly knotted the loose ends in several knots. I hadn't been tied up since I was 10 and the feeling was more intense now than it had been. Nancy,Alicia, Anne and Renee had all been in the same Girl Scout troop when they were younger and probably learned their tying skills there.

After Anne tied my wrists,she placed a paper crown on my head. I noticed that Renee had been reblindfolded by Alicia. First with the bandanna that hung around her neck. Then cotton balls were placed beneath the bandanna, so that she couldn't see out the bottom of the blindfold. She then tied the bandanna tighter to insure that the cotton balls wouldn't fall out.

Before Anne blindfolded me in the same fashion, I saw, Jimmy being led into the living room by Nancy and his mother. He was wearing his usual sleep attire, a pair of gym shorts and a white T-shirt. He was also crowned and blindfolded. His own mother, who was a bit of a prankster herself, took his wrists and tied them behind his back. Jimmy thought it was his girlfriend tying him up and said "Please, Nancy, no kinky stuff in front of my mother." This produced a variety of laughs. Then it was my turn to have my vision removed. After I was blindfolded, I then felt myself being led by Anne outside with the others. I wondered if anyone could see us at this time of the morning and what they were thinking.

I felt myself being guided into a car. Anne told me to watch my head as I got in. I felt more like I was on COPS and being arrested, so I sang the "Bad boys" theme, which produced more laughter from everyone else. Once inside the car, someone buckled me in. I felt someone next to me. It was Renee. I assumed that Jimmy was in Nancy's car. Renee just, leaned her body against mine and grasped my bound hands with hers. This got a response from Alicia who said "Hey no hanky panky back there!"

As we rode, I wondered where were they taking us? Surely I-Hop or Denny's would frown on the girls bringing us in , barefoot ,blindfolded, and bound.

Sometime later , the car stopped. By this point the cotton had come loose from my blindfold and I could see out the bottom. I could see a side walk as I was helped out of the car and guided towards a building. I thought I saw shopping carts. They weren't going to take us in a supermarket? But, that's exactly what they were doing. Once inside, I felt as if I was on parade. Not that many people were shopping this early on a Saturday morning.

The girls removed our blindfolds and we saw that we were in the supermarket where Marty worked as a stock boy . He had apparently gotten the permission of the night manager for the girls to bring us here. We were quite a sight, in our sleep clothes, bound and crowned,being led though the store by our captors. The only other people in the store were the employees and not very many of them at that. They were all our age and were cracking up when they saw us in our condition. The checker even tried to ring us up as sale items.

Once our captors had bought the needed items for breakfast, we were led back outside. Anne decided that Renee and I might try to untie each other so we were separated. I was put in the front seat, next to Alicia, while Renee remained in back with Anne. Anne blindfolded both of us, this time adding a shoe lace which was tied around our bandannas to guarantee that the cotton balls would definitely stay put.

As we rode to our next destination, Alicia said "Renee was quiet talkative when we picked her up. She had been drinking with this other man who was staying at her place. I wonder what her boyfriend would have to say about that?"

Renee responded, "I don't have a boyfriend."

This got me riled up.

I asked, "Then who am I? "

This conversation quickly degenerated into a lover's spat. This was ended by a hand going over my mouth, presumably Anne's. Apparently her other hand was over Renee's mouth because I could hear her mmmphs.

"Children's this isn't the time or place to fight. I'm going to have to do something about that."

Before I could say anything, I heard Renee let out another "mm mph!" as she was apparently gagged by Anne. I had received the same treatment as she reached behind me and gagged me with what felt like a bandanna, tightly pulled between my lips and tied at the nape of my neck. Then, I heard the sound of ripping duct tape. At least three strips were placed over the bandanna gag, covering my mouth. I heard Anne doing the same to Renee.

"There, now it should be peaceful in this car. We're outside of the city limits, it's still dark, so nobody will notice that you're bound and gagged out here."

At that point, I had a good idea of where we're being taken, Anne's house.

When the car stopped, we were hauled outside by Anne and Alicia. I heard another care pull up and car doors slam. Followed by Jimmy trying to guess where he was. We were led inside. I heard Nancy ask "Why did you guys gag them already?", referring to Renee and I Jimmy responded, "There's no way I'm letting you gag mmmmm!" as he was apparently gagged as well.

After this I felt myself being led into Anne house and down the stairs into into her basement. Anne told me to lie on the floor on my stomach. I then felt her tie my ankles, in a similar fashion to my wrist bonds. The she tied another rope to my wrists, brought my ankles up and tied the rope to my ankles. I hadn't been hogtied since I was 8 and I was loving every minute of this!

When she finished, I even thought I felt her give me what felt like a small kiss on the cheek. I didn't have much time to enjoy the pleasant feeling of being bound. I felt the sudden shock of the soles of my feet being tickled. Jimmy and Renee were emitting similar squeals of muffled laughter at the same time, indicating that they were being tickled too. At one point there was 2 people tickling me. One on the feet, another on my sides.

Then, suddenly it stopped. I heard the girls whispering. I was released from my hogtie, my ankles were freed and I was hauled to my feet and led up the stairs. Anne removed my gag and blindfold, then untied my hands.

I asked "What's up?"

She answered "As you know, we found your sweetheart with another man this morning, purely by accident. She also made a drunken confession that you were not her boyfriend. I know that's gotta hurt. As a friend, we just don't think she should be treating you this way. So, we're giving you a chance to even the score. You're now on the side of the captors. We went back down into the basement where I helped give Renee the most intense tickling of her life. She had no idea what was happening, neither did Jimmy, since they were still blindfolded.

About that time, Anne's mother called down to say that breakfast was ready. I started to ask Anne if we were going to untie our prisoners and she put a finger to her lips. I guess she didn't want the others to know that I had switched sides. while Nancy and Alicia released Jimmy from his hogtie, Anne and I did the same for Renee. Then we marched our prisoners upstairs to the dining room. We sat Jimmy and Renee down in chairs at the table.

I followed Nancy's lead on tying Jimmy at the chest and ankles, and tied Renee in the same fashion. When breakfast was served, the captors ate first, letting Renee and Jimmy smell the Belgian waffles, bacon, biscuits, and gravy. I had to make my self not say anything or Jimmy and Renee would figure out what was going on and accuse me of being a traitor.

Then it was our turn to feed them. I sat next to Renee and removed her gag.

She whined "When are you going to untie us? This is getting.. mmph!"

I placed a bite of Belgian waffle in her mouth to silence her. Basically, I kept her too busy eating or drinking to say much. After we fed Jimmy and Renee, Nancy said, that it was safe to release them. Alicia untie Renee while Nancy untied Jimmy. Anne pretended as if she had just untied me. We all hugged each other, thanked Anne's mother for cooking our breakfast, and then were taken back home.

In the aftermath, Renee felt so embarrassed about being caught with another man that we split up soon after I found out that she had several "boyfriends" and neither one knew about the other until this untimely incident. The consolation was that my friendship with Anne grew after the kidnapping. She really knew how to look out for her friends, not to mention tie a mean knot. But, that didn't make her immune from the retaliation that Jimmy and I planned for her, Nancy, and Alicia the next year.

Tiedguy