Nathraq : 11 - Water Guns and Tickling (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 11 - Water Guns and Tickling (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
11 - Water Guns and Tickling
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Tuesday October 24th 2000 09:31:23

Water Pistols and Tickling, Part 1

Hello, Nathraq here! I haven't posted since August, though some readers may remember some of my stories. (Check the archives for August of 2000.) Anyway, it's finally a chance to share some more of my memories.

Bobby, my friend and neighbor, a few months younger than I, were going to play in his dad's "hobby house". Bobby's dad had a small house in the neighborhood that he was, as a hobby, fixing up, doing all the walls and plumbing and so forth. He only worked on it on weekends, so it took years for him to complete it. I guess he was going to sell it.

We met one weekday afternoon, and I had been working on a dice game which I had developed with my cousin Ed while staying at his house a few weeks ago. In the game, a dice was rolled four times: once to determine how the "victim" was going to be dressed, once to determine how the "victim" was going to be tied up, once for gagging/blindfolding, and once for time. I won't list the whole game but the reader will get the idea.

Bobby and I had played this game before, and now he wanted to add a "torture" to the game: squirt gun zapping! We'd pretend the squirt guns were torture rays. Bobby turned on the air conditioning and we began.

I rolled first: a 4 (swimming trunks), a 3 (hands and feet tied), a 3 (blindfold) and I think I rolled for about half an hour. Bobby rolled a 5 (little swim trunks, like speed-o's, which we called Olympic Swimming Trunks), a four (hogtie, though we didn't call it that then), a 3 (blindfold) and I think 20 minutes or so. Thus, each person determines, by the roll of the single die, his own fate. Finally, we'd roll for who wins. My die beat Bobby's and he offered a trade (trades can be offered but if an agreement can't be reached, the original dice roll stands) -- he'd go to a loincloth (6) if I'd back his tying up to a 3 (hands and feet). I agreed.

Bobby changed into his little loincloth (See "Ropes and Loincloths", August 2000 archives) which leaves a boy feeling quite disadvantaged, and I crossed his wrists behind him and tied them securely. I then tied his ankles and put him on the kitchen floor. After blindfolding him, I went to fill up both water pistols while he squirmed around trying to get loose. Then I let him have it!

I squirted his head, his face, his chest and belly, and his legs. I managed to soak the loincloth, a pistol in each hand, pausing only to reload. He was laughing like crazy because, being ticklish (he was quite ticklish, unlike me) the squirt gun was tickling the heck out of him. He rolled back and forth and it looked really cool, the prisoner wearing only a rag and squirming helplessly. (I might explain that the loincloth, which Bobby invented while watching a Tarzan movie, consisted of a strip of cloth tied around the waist and a longer, wider piece of cloth passed under the "belt" in front, looping over in front, the other end passing between the legs and under and over the "belt" in back, forming a "flap" in front and back but now allowing anything to show. The loincloth left the sides almost bare.)

After a short time, the timer went off and (we decided to take turns this time, rather than rolling again if the victim doesn't get free) I untied him for my turn.

I rolled a 4 (swimming trunks) and a 2 (hands tied behind) and a 5 (blindfold and gag) and a 45 minute time limit (uh-oh). I put on my trunks and Bobby got dressed (except for his shirt, which by general rule remained off). He tied my hands behind me (I could never get my hands in front, despite my slender body, by slipping them over my butt...I guess my arms were too short or my body too long) and stuffed a rolled up cloth in my mouth, and tied it in tight. He blindfolded me and led me into a bedroom which hadn't been carpeted. I got to run around, carefully avoiding banging into anything, blindfolded and gagged (I pushed the gag out about halfway through the exercise) with my hands tied behind me, while Bobby soaked me with the squirt gun. Wow, that water was cold! Brrrrr!

Bobby wrestled me to the floor and began tickling me, to little avail...sorry readers, but I just wasn't ticklish...while I rolled around and pretended to be captured and tortured. After some minutes of this, I managed to free my hands and pulled off my blindfold and untied the gag from around my neck. Now it was Bobby's turn!

Well, Bobby rolled a two (shirt off & barefoot) but rolled a 6 for the tying part, which meant essentially that I could tie him up anyway I wanted to! He rolled a time of I think 40 minutes or something; the gag/blindfold part didn't mean anything since he rolled a 6 on the tying part.

"Now you're my complete prisoner!" I said.

I announced that he would be tied up in his wet loincloth again (which he didn't mind at all...he loved being captured and stripped to a loincloth) and he went to change. When he returned, I tied his hands behind him and blindfolded him, and took him to the basement where there was a big metal pole. I tied his bound wrists to the pole behind him, tied his arms to the pole, and tied his knees to the pole. I tugged on the loincloth so it came a bit lower on his waist, threatening to remove it (to his fervent protestations) and gagged him with a rope through a piece of garden hose, what I guess you'd call a "bit" gag nowadays. It didn't prevent speech, but it looked gruesome. Adding some clothesline to his ankles and tying his arms further to the pole by putting the rope almost up to his armpits and tying it behind him, he now could not sit, squat, turn, or avoid my tortures. Of course, the whole time I was gloating over my helpless, nearly-naked prisoner. But instead of using the squirt gun, after tying him, I had another "torture" in mind for him.

Nathraq
nathraq2000@hotmail.com

Tuesday October 24th 2000 09:46:28

Water Guns and Tickling, Part 2

Now that Bobby was tied, in his little loincloth, to the pole helplessly, I put my fingers on his lower chest, to the sides, and very gently tickled.

"No fair!" he shouted through the gag.

"You tickled me, and now it's my turn" I informed him, and began to tickle his belly, his ribs, the sides of his chest. I couldn't get to his feet because he was standing, for which he later told me he was greatful.

Bobby played the part of the tortured captive quite well...he squirmed, fought the ropes, yanked, and his fingers were reaching for mad at the knots he could neither see nor feel. He was laughing hysterically, and finally he begged me to stop. We didn't have "safe words" back then, but we agreed that when something became painful or hurt too much, we'd stop. After his time was up, I untied him and we rested for a bit. The fact that the air conditioner was running full blast didn't help matters much.

When it was my turn, I rolled a 1 (keep your clothes but shirt is off) and a four (hogtie) and a six (blindfold and gag) and a six (2 hours!). Bobby knew I couldn't stand a hogtie (which we called "hands tied behind, feet tied to hands" because we didn't know the word for hogtie back then) and made a deal. I ended up in my loincloth (making me feel quite helpless and "naked" anyway), my hands tied behind me, my feet tied, and blindfolded without gag. Bobby wrestled me around, pretending to beat me up and torture me, and finally began soaking me with those cursed squirt guns. I was unable to free myself, but was having a blast rolling around on the floor, tied up, and pretending to be captured. Bobby kept telling me how "cool" I looked stripped to a loincloth. By then, the loincloth was fairly well open on the sides and I was unable to do anything about it. Thank God we weren't playing with girls! I had begun to play TUG's with one of my girl cousins and wondered how to modify the dice roll for girls' clothes.

Anyway, it was getting late, so Bobby untied me and we changed back into our street clothes, turned off the lights and air conditioning, locked the house and left. I was wondering, as we rode away on out bikes, what fun I could have with Brenda and/or Darlene (my cousins) if I could get them into Bobby's dad's "hobby house" someday.

More stories when I get the chance. By the way, if a few people are interested, I'll post the rules to the game I invented with my cousin Ed and eventually played with several of my Tugger friends.

Nathraq