Cousin Larry : 02 - Babysitting My Cousins Again (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cousin Larry : 02 - Babysitting My Cousins Again (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cousin Larry's stories
02 - Babysitting My Cousins Again
Story index at the bottom

By Cousin Larry

Monday October 23rd 2000 12:02:56

Babysitting My Cousins Again Part 1
The Friday night after the incident with my cousin Mikey (see my previous post) I was called upon to babysit again, since my aunt and uncle were going bowling. This time both Mikey (6) and Chrissy (8) were home.

Things went pretty well at first, but I soon noticed that Chrissy was mad at me. As it was approaching their bedtime I asked her several times what was wrong, and she finally blurted out "You always do special stuff with Michael, but not with me."

This allegation was just not true, since I always tried to give them equal attention, but being ten I didn't think of attempting to explain this. Instead, I started to get a bit peeved myself and replied with a rather brusque "Like what?"

She really didn't want to come out of her pout, but I finally wormed it out of her that Mikey had told her about the new game we had played last time when she was spending the night with friends. At first I couldn't think of what she was talking about. Then I realized she meant me tying Mikey up, and I told her it wasn't a game exactly, but more along the lines of a punishment. "Yeah, right," was the reply I got.

Exasperated, I asked her if she wanted me to tie her up. She just shrugged and looked away, but I spotted the little affirmative grin she was trying to hide. I asked her if Mikey had told her everything about our game and told her that Mikey wound up getting tickle tortured. She responded with a sharp "So?".

"What if I tickle you?"

"So?" She said again.

"Well, what if I don't stop when you want me too?"

"So? You can tickle me crazy if you want to. I'm not afraid of a little tickle session. It's fun."

I was just as amazed at her response as I had been the week before with Mikey's. O. K., I told her, let's go. Since Chrissy's bed had a solid headboard and no footboard to which she could be tied, I asked Mikey if we could play in his bedroom . He easily agreed. I don't think he cared what Chrissy and I did as long as it kept me occupied so he could stay up past his bedtime. He went back to watching TV while we headed up to his room.

When we got there I told Chrissy to lie down in the middle of the bed while I grabbed the jumprope and ties, which were right where I left them in Mikey's closet. I decided to try doing it differently this time and used Mikey's neckties to tie her hands, so I could spread her arms farther apart. I tied her right hand first, and while I was tying her left I noticed her trying to wriggle her other wrist loose. She looked a little concerned that she couldn't. She told me later that she thought she'd be able to get loose if she really wanted to, and was surprised when she found herself securely fastened. I used the jumprope to tie her ankles together to the spokes of the footboard. She was a bit taller than Mikey, so her feet stuck out a little over the end of the bed (It was a child size bed).

She was starting to look a little dubious about her little adventure. I didn't blame her, since she was beginning to realize how firmly fastened she was and how many tickle spots her sleeveless midriff top and bare feet left unprotected under the circumstances. I guess I was a little worried myself about playing so rough with a girl (hey- I was only ten and had no concept of equal rights), so I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this.

"I don't care," she said. But I again got that little suppressed grin that told me she was actually having fun. So I continued.

I was feeling a bit akward about it, because unlike the test of wills I had with Mikey, I really didn't have a reason to torment her. The only thing I could come up with was that I wanted her to say "I'm sorry" for being mad at me all evening (pretty lame, I know).

"No way!" she said.

"We'll just see about that," I replied, and so we started.

Cousin Larry

Monday October 23rd 2000 12:03:36

Babysitting My Cousins Again Part 2

I was standing at the foot of the bed after having tied her, so I decided to just start there. While on our way upstairs I had paused to grab a little surprise for Chrissy, without her noticing. I had plucked a single feather out of her mom's feather duster and hidden it in my back pocket. I pulled it out and started running it up and down the soles of her feet.

She burst into giggles and said "No fair! I didn't say you could use feathers!"

"Only one feather," I replied, "and besides, I didn't ask you."

She was cute as a button as she scrunched up her widely grinning face, eyes closed, and let out a playful little "Ohhhhhh!", obviously trying to control the sensations. An attempt that failed, since she immediately broke into a steady giggle. I decided that just making her giggle wasn't going to do it, so I put down the feather and used my fingers to lightly trace quick little random patterns. This got her laughing so loud she could hardly speak when, after a few minutes, I asked her if she was sorry yet.

"Nohoho," she laughed.

I stopped and went to sit on the edge of the bed and started on her stomach and sides with first the feather and then my fingers. She was laughing heartily and bouncing exaggeratedly on the bed, giving every indication of having fun with her 'ordeal'. After a bit I again asked her if she was ready to say she was sorry and she not only refused, but started making suggestions!

"Try the feather on my tummy some more, that was fun," she said, "and then tickle my feet again, but just fingers."

I complied with her wishes for a while, but soon decided I was getting nowhere, so I moved up toward the top of the bed and tried her brother's most ticklish spot, hoping for the same reaction from her. I got it. As soon as I began tickling under her arms she arched her back and shrieked. I had her screaming with laughter.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks when I said "Well?"

She was laughing too hard to speak and just shook her head no. Finally, after about twice the time that her brother had held out she shouted out "I'm Sohaharry!"

I stopped and untied her and as soon as she was loose she jumped at me and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She told me afterwards that she and Mikey often played "tickle games" when they were bored and she enjoyed them just as much as he did. I think, judging by her reactions, that she liked being tickled even more than Mikey did.

Those were the only times I actually tied them up, although they got their revenge on me once, and one time I got them rolled up and helpless in a blanket.

Cousin Larry