Cousin Larry : 01 - Babysitting my cousins (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cousin Larry : 01 - Babysitting my cousins (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cousin Larry's stories
01 - Babysitting my cousins
Story index at the bottom

By Cousin Larry

Monday October 16th 2000 12:20:03

Babysitting my cousins- Part 1

I first babysat my cousins when I was 10 and they were 6 (Mikey) and 8 (Chrissy). My aunt and uncle were comfortable with this, since they felt I was very responsible for my age. They also knew I really loved looking after my cousins, even though the kids were a big pain at times.

That first time out Chrissy wound up spending the night at a friend's house, so I only had Mikey to contend with. Just as well, since he decided to be a holy terror that evening. I don't think he knew how to handle all the attention, having me all to himself.

Finally, bedtime came so I could get rid of him and watch TV in peace. Even getting him to bed wasn't easy. Flaunting all his parent's rules he refused to take his bath or brush his teeth. Nor could I get him into his PJ top or socks, him wanting to sleep in just his bottoms. Eventually I just gave up and let him have his way. I tucked him in, turned on his nightlight and went downstairs.

The quiet was short lived. Over the next hour he came downstairs about 10 times on one flimsy excuse or another. The last time I took him back up to bed I told him out of exasperation that if he didn't stay there I would tie him in! He must have thought this sounded like fun, since he follwed me down the hall when I left him. Being 10 I wasn't used to asserting any authority, but I figured if I didn't follow through on my threat I would lose control completely.

I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him back to his bedroom (which was pretty easy since he didn't resist in the slightest). Once there I told him to get in bed, while I looked for something to tie him with. I managed to dig a jumprope and a couple of kids neckties out of his closet. I asked him if he was going to stay in bed or if he was going to make me tie him up, hoping to get myself off the hook with just the threat. Mikey decided to cop an attitude, though, being snotty and saying "You're not my boss."

"O. K.," I said, "I warned you!" I grabbed ankle and used one of the neckties to tie it to one of the bedrails (It was an old fashioned brass bed, though small, being a single). I then tied his other ankle next to it. He put up no fuss at all, laying there with a sort of sneer on his face. I then grabbed the jumprope and tied his hands to the rails above his head. This was more difficult, not because he struggled (he didn't), but because the darn thing was a good deal longer than the neckties and I got it all tangled and knotted. No matter how messy my efforts were, though, in the end I had him tied in the form of a 'Y', soundly enough so he couldn't escape. He started to tug on his bonds and when he saw he was stuck he started to laugh and said "Hey! I can't get out!" He was so amused by his own predicament that I couldn't help but laugh too, telling him that was the idea.

Cousin Larry

Monday October 16th 2000 01:14:31

Babysitting my cousins- Part 2

He giggled away wanting to know if I was going to leave him tied up all night. I figured it was my turn to be the smartass, so I asked "Why, do you want me to?" I was very surprised when, still laughing and tugging at the jumprope holding his wrists, he said "I don't care." I couldn't believe it. He was having fun! I was trying to play the big boss and he was turning it into a game! I decided I had to do something about it.

I walked around to the foot of the bed. "Well, if you think it's so funny, let's give you something to really laugh about," I said. With that I began lightly scrabbling my fingertips up and down his bare soles. To my chagrin, however, he wasn't ticklish on his feet, and wound up laughing at me instead of because of me. He decided to goad me on top of it, saying "That doesn't bother me."

At this point I wasn't about to give up until he knew who was boss, so I climbed on the bed and straddled his legs. "Let's see if this bothers you, then," and started lightly tickling all around his stomach and sides. Mikey lost it immediately. He was laughing his head off and trying to roll first one way, then the other, to escape from my devilish fingers. I kept it up for a minute or so, then asked him, "Had enough, Mikey?" Mikey shook his had vigorously and laughed out "NO!"

Fine, I thought. If you want to try and outlast me, go ahead. I'm having fun. It kind of surprised me to realize that I was, too. So I upped the ante, tickling him in slow gentle circles under his arms. He was still writhing and laughing to beat the band when I asked "Had enough NOW?" You know how cartoon characters jaws will drop to the floor with a metallic 'clang' when they're amazed? That was how I felt when Mikey replied "NO! Faster!"

"Faster!" I said, "You want it faster?"

He said "Yes," and nodded his head.

"O.K." I said, "It's your funeral." So I tickled faster. He arched his back and started screaming with laughter, bouncing as hard as he could against his mattress.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked. He was laughing so hard he couldn't speak, so he just nodded.

After a minute or so I slowed down to a more gentle tickling and said "C'mon, Mikey. Don't you want me to stop?"

"Not till I say Uncle," he replied through his laughter. I grinned down at him and said "You love this, don't you?" He blushed and just shrugged (at least, as much as his position would allow him to). I could tell, though from his attitude that he was having as much fun as I was. I later found out from his mother that he adored being tickled, especially under his arms. I guess being tied up and helpless actually made it even more fun for him, since it too another 15 minutes or so before he said 'uncle'.

Afterwards I untied him, which took a bit thanks to my sloppy job with the jumprope. I gave him a big loving hug, and he was asleep within 5 minutes. We both had great fun, but we were both exhausted.

There was a followup to this story the next weekend, if anyone's interested.

Cousin Larry