Valerie : 04 - Babysitting Memories (mm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Valerie : 04 - Babysitting Memories (mm/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Valerie's stories
04 - Babysitting Memories
Story index at the bottom

Valerie

Thursday October 12th 2000 02:48:08

my memories

My husband and I have been reading this site for years. In fact you will find some of our posts if you look back to 98. Some of the posts I read I just dont know how you remember all these specific details.

When I was growing up my cousins and I found some of their fathers detective magazines and we ended up playing "tie-up" quite often after that.

I was 9-10 ish when that started. I told my husband about those experiments early in our dating life and well now we have an active love-bondage sex-life.

After my cousins and I had finished our games and actually one had gone off to college, I began baby sitting for some friends of my parents. It was pretty much an every other Friday nite thing. I was 15-16 and sat for two boys who were 9-11ish. Most of the time I was honestly refereeing their disagreements.

As we got more comfortable with each other they began asking me if they could tie me up. I am thinking it was some Friday evening detective show we watched where a girl was tied up in a house, that got the conversation started.

After a few times I agreed to let them "tie me up". We went through the house looking for something to use and I remember after trying a number of different rags, T-shirts, and shoe laces we found some clothes line in their garage. Things I remember about it were sitting on the couch and cutting the clothes line into pieces they could use. I remember sitting on the same couch watching Corey wrap the clothes line around my feet.

On more than one occasion I would sit on the couch tied hand and foot and Corey or Mitch his younger brother would get me drinks out of the fridge and hold it for me as I drank from the cup. Usually Corey would sit on the arm of the couch or chair over me. At one point I remember a conversation where they were getting me to put my hands behind me to be tied rather than in front. They liked to wrap rope around my chest, touching me in places they shouldn't - which generally I ignored.

I'm told (by my husband)I need to let you know I was a cheerleader all through Middle School and High School. In the spring during tryouts or in fall I would wear practice shorts to their house. I tell you this because one of my memories is having them stand me up in shorts and wrapping my thighs with clothes line.

We tried a number of things as a gag. Everything from a boyscout handerchief, one that went on Corey's uniform to socks and old T-shirts. It seems like we mostly used a torn T-shirt piece with some type of small toy ball in it. I had told the boys about the ball idea, my cousins and I had found that early on in one of Uncle Kenny's detective magazines. Corey kept a stash of supplies under his bed in a paper bag. The rope and rags we used.

Generally, we got to as soon as their parents left we finished up whatever we were suppose to do and then he would bring out the "toys." We didn't do it every time but they almost always tried to talk me into it. I know more than once they left me tied up and went to get ready for bed or even went to bed leaving me in the family room tied up on the couch. I usually didn't try to hard to get undone.

Once just for effect I went in to tell them good nite with my hands still tied and still gagged. Corey pulled the gag out and let me tell them good nite and then replaced real tight. I know he liked that. I walked out and could not spit it out. It took me a good 10 minutes to get my hands undone before I could remover the gag.

More than a few times I know I had them hold the telephone for me as I talked to friends. They always had to make sure I told whoever it was I was talking to I was tied up. They loved that part. I had some friends think I was crazy.

Generally they thought it was pretty funny or cool that we were playing around. Only once did they really get inappropriate where I hadn't worn a bra and they pulled my shirt up.

I did baby sit other children. I never had these tie up games take place but with Corey and Mitch it was a frequent thing. I know their parents knew about our "games" one time I fell asleep tied up an they came home to find me. He was ok with it she seemed a little concerned at first but I assured her it was just a game and I was able to get out if I wanted to - actually, I don't think I could, Mr. Prost had to untie me. On the way home he was very interested in "what happened".

I know when I was tied up I never had a problem with them fighting with each other. This is probably not the best written account of what happened to someone. My memories are not a blow by blow description of each event or time but more of a series of things I remember we did.

valerie
Valgal969@aol.com