bw : 02 - Tied and tickled, another memory (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

bw : 02 - Tied and tickled, another memory (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

bw's stories
02 - Tied and tickled, another memory
Story index at the bottom

By bw

Monday October 9th 2000 08:35:55

Tied and tickled a memory 2

You must go back and read the first story to get the understanding of this one!

After my mom and dad left on they're trip for the weekend, I was stuck in the house with Kelly, and Jamie. I went straight to my room and locked the door. There was no way I was going out there. No way was I going to let them tickle me. I had all I needed in my room anyways, my own bathroom, a T.V., cable, a nintendo, and lots of movies.

After being in there for a while they both knocked on the door.

"Come on out you ticklish little boy."

I laughed and said "Go away you idiots".

"Ooooh your going to regret saying that!".

Well I just laughed at them. About half an hour later I heard an electric screw driver! I couldn't believe it, they were taking the screws out of my door. I ran to the window and realized jumping from the second story was not an option. I started to panic.

"Go away, or your going to be in big trouble!".

They didn't say anything, just kept taking out screws. Finally the door fell down. And they both ran in and tackled me. I tried fighting back, but it was 2 on 1 wrestling. During the wrestling match they both started tickling me. I only lasted a minute before I was laughing and to weak to fight back. Kelly sat on my legs while Jamie pulled my arms above my head and sat on my elbows. Jamie sat there scratching both my armpits while Kelly pulled up my shirts and started tickling my sides. I was laughing and begging them to stop. They kept it up for about 15 minutes. (Believe it or not, but at their age they were pretty smart and knew when a person had lost all will to fight back).

They both lifted me onto my bed and tied each hand to separate bed posts, and then tied me spread eagle on my bed. I was struggling and yelling at them. Jamie said "Be quiet" and stuffed 2 socks on my mouth, she then got some duct tape and wrapped it around my head several times. They placed 2 pillows under my lower back to arch my back.

Kelly said "Keep him busy while I got get some more things". Jamie sat at the foot of the bed and just started stroking the bottoms of my left foot. Not fast tickling, just slow constant strokes. The kind of tickling that did make you laugh hard, just kept you giggling and unable to do anything except giggle, the kind that drives you nuts because you know what's going on, but you can't think about anything except the tickling.

When Kelly came back Jamie stopped tickling my foot. I sat there looking at them. Kelly had 2 tooth brushes, and a few hair brushes. She looked at me and smiled.

"These are for your feet".

I started begging through my gag but all they did was laugh at me. Kelly told Jamie to remove my gag and she did.

"Please stop, I won't be bad, just no more tickling PLEASE!!!".

Kelly told me to be quiet and then started to explain things to me.

"Now John, your mom told me you had problems in your math class, and for me to help you for. After all school is only a month away. Sooooo we're going to play a math game. I'm going to tell you to do a math problem and you have 5 seconds to answer, if you answer wrong, you will be tickled, for 5 minutes. If you answer correctly you won't be tickled".

"We have some things to do, so you should clear your head and get ready for MATH!"

My head was spinning. What happened here!? Did I step into the twilight zone I thought to myself. How did I let these 2 girls tie me down and make me look like such a wuss? I stopped thinking about it when I saw Kelly putting nails on the foot of my bed.

"What are you doing?".

"Well Jamie said you kept curling up your toes and made it hard for her to tickle your feet. It took me a few minutes to think of a way to make it easier."

She finished putting the nails in and started tying my toes back with string. I couldn't even move my toes when she was finished. She giggled and said "It's time to begin, Jamie take your position."

They each took up a position on each foot, they both had tooth brushes.

"Ok, 5 times 5".

"25".

"Good, each problem will increase in toughness".

When she said that I knew I was going to lose sooner or later. Sooner before later most likely. They were going to end up tickling me, but they just seemed to enjoy making me suffer this way. Almost like I decided if they tickled or not, even though the cards were stacked against me.

"5 times 5 plus 3".

"uhhh 28".

Without pause she said "6 times 4 plus 5".

"Uhh 28, no 29".

"Too late you got it wrong!"

They both started brushing me feet. I squealed in laughter. I have been tickled, but never unable to move with tooth brushes on my feet. It was 10 times more intense than normal tickling. Time really seemed to stop. Finally they stopped.

"4 times 3"

"uhh .... "

"Times up, tickle time".

They started up again. I was begging and laughing at the same time. After they got done I was to foggy to answer 2 plus 2. They kept this up for close to an hour. When they stopped they let me rest. Kelly and Jamie came back after like an hour or so.

"We have decided we have been pretty mean to you. We have always got along, and were sorry".

They untied me and it was over just as soon as it started. Later on they explained to me why they loved tickling so much. Kelly told me how at a slumber party some girls had pinned her down and tickled her. She told Jamie how tickling could actually be used as torture and wanted to use it on someone. They said after they had tied me to that tree earlier and tickled me they really felt powerful. Being able to make someone laugh out of control. I told them that I would love to try it out on them... After all, Kelly had been tortured, I had been tortured, but Jamie never had been.......

bw
bondagewriter@hotmail.com
USA all the way!

gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I love this story. I so love being tied up and tickle tortured. Those slow strokes on his feet were evil. You don't break down but you just know there's nothing you can do about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic