Tom : 01 - Best Bondage Memory (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom : 01 - Best Bondage Memory (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom's stories
01 - Best Bondage Memory
Story index at the bottom

By Tom

Friday October 6th 2000 06:58:38

Part 1

Hi everyone! I just wanna share a particular bondage experience that happened when I was 13. There was this girl and brother who lived on my street. I was friends with the bro.

One day I went over to ask if he wanted to play some b- ball, but his sister answered the door and said he wasn't home. She offered me to come inside and hang out. In my opinion i thought she was hot, but i'm not sure if my friends thought that. Anyway, I walk in and we watch some tv and get a little bored. She sat next to me on the couch, holding the remote. She was wearing short jean shorts and a white stretchy top. She layed down on the couch and put her feet on my lap. She umm...well..lets just say she did certain things with her feet to make me..stimulated. I looked over at her and she had a mischievous grin on her face.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Does it bother you?" she replied.

"No, I just didn't think u'd..." i said.

"Oh, c'mon! We're alone in here for a while so why not have a little fun? You do like having fun..right?"

"Yea, I love fun."

"How much fun?"

I had already been away of my bondage fetish since i could remember. I had always tied myself up with something or another when i was a kid. I sensed she was hinting towards some kind of foreplay or a kinky game of some sorts.

"I like to have a lot of fun," I told her.

"You know what would be really fun?" she asked.

"What?"

"What here and I'll show you. Ummm...do you like pantyhose?"

The question stunned me because i had always been attracted to girls wearing hoes and tights. I decided to conceal it a littler bit, not wanting to act like a fool and ruin whatever she wanted to do.

"I guess," I answered.

She walked downstairs to her room. She was down there for quite a while. 15 minutes, i think. The anticipation of the unknown was driving me crazy. Finally, she came back with two plastic sacks...but she had put on a pair of tan pantyhose under her shorts so her legs glistened in the light. I immediately began to get aroused. I fidgeted when she came back and she noticed.

"Where is everyone?" I blurted out.

"As you know, i have a single mom and she works full time. My brother went to stay with my dad for the weekend, but i said no...i don't like my dad too much," she said.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. We can get it out of our minds by playing this little game. Did u and ur sister ever play cops and robbers or anything where u tied each other up? Well, my brother and i used to, but we stopped after a while...but when i saw u, a boy not being my brother, was going to be able to stay a while...i couldn't resist the possibility of playing some games. If u don't want to, u can leave," she spoke.

"It's ok, im interested," i replied.

"Good. Before we begin, i just wanna say anything goes except taking off clothes and penetration. ok?"

"Ok."

I credited myself for hiding my secret fetish from her. I didn't wanna make it sound like i was too anxious or anything. She put one of the sacks somewhere, i forgot where, and gave me the other one. Inside were some rope, duct tape, and strangely enough...more pantyhose. I guessed this was her 'tie up bag'. I had a similar arrangement in my room, except i had figured out a way to enable fake metal handcuffs into real ones by disabling the safety mechanism. Back to the story. She shut the blinds for privacy and sat down between my legs, putting her hands behind her back. I guess this was my turn. I took the duct tape and wrapped it seven times around her wrists. I took another long strip and formed a 'cinch'. I did the same for her elbows. There wasn't too much rope in the bag, so I improvised with the tape. I repeated the process with her elbows. I took more and went above and below her large breasts. (To me she had a great body and marvellous looks...i'm not sure what other people would think, but thats how i saw her..plus, she was a nice person) I gently placed her on the floor and tied more around her torso and wrists. then i did the same to her feet and above the knees.

After a bit of struggling, she said, "It looks like you know a little more about tying than you said."

"Let's just say my sister and i used to 'bundle the ropes'."

"No fair."

"Yes, fair."

She gave a playful pout and kept struggling. I layed down beside her and watched her go at it. I especially looked at her pantyhosed legs. I had never had a girl wear hoes like this and never had a girl who wanted to be tied in them. I had come to the conclusion that all woman hated pantyhose.

"You can touch them you know..its not like i'm going to stop you," she said.

I extended my hand, but she moved her legs closer. She must have been hiding this for a long time because she sure wanted to it. I put my right hand on her thigh in the nylons. It was a rush! My heart was pounding faster and faster. Her legs felt so different, so erotic, so sexy. I had the biggest hard on in my life and was worried about capping it. I bent down and began kissing her thighs and rubbing them against my cheak. She just gave little moans and continued struggling, with her eyes closed. I continued and moved my way up and down her legs three times. I decided she had had enough and started to untie her feet when I had an idea. I lightly brushed my hand against her thighs and she shivered and goosebumped. I did again to both legs over and over until she moved around uncontrollably. This spawned more ideas as I ran my finger up to her belly. I lightly scratched and rubbed it and she began to laugh. I tickled her sides and she squealed with delight. I did that for about 5 minutes and cut her free.

"Ok, your turn," she said as she pulled out the other sac. She took out something that i last expected her to pull out...

Tom

Friday October 6th 2000 07:36:05

Part 2

She pulled out another pair of short shorts and a white stretch top, a padded black bra, panties, and hoes. The whole shabang. Please, bear with me through this because its the first time ive written about being crossdressed by a girl like this.

"Could u put this on?" she asked with a sweet voice and smile...could u say no?

I agree it was a bit strange and I almost considered leaving. My curiosity and her sweet innocence over came me and five minutes later i found myself wearing the same thing she was wearing. The nylons felt different and i found myself almost liking them for the weird sensations they gave my legs...please, i don't u to bear with me.

"If you don't mind me asking, whats up with this outfit?" I asked.

"I dunno, I've never seen a guy wear nylons and girl's clothes before. Plus, I wanna make u feel the same way u made me feel. And don't worry, girls wear guy clothes all the time so whats the difference if u wear some girl clothes?"

There you have it. My first crossdressing experience. Most guys probably would have walked out when she pulled out the clothes. I don't know why i stayed. She tied my hands behind my back with the duct tape in the same way I had done to her. She tied my elbows together and above and below my 'breasts'. It was awkward having those stick out in front of you like that. She tied me exactly the same way and layed me down on the floor...with a little difficulty.

Since i was a little bigger than her, the shorts and tip fit a little more tightly then they had with her. She bent down and gave me a kiss. After that, she put duct tape over my lips. I managed to muffle out,"Not fair." She just giggled and sat on my stomach. I was worried now. The reality had just settled into my mind. I was in her house wearing nothing by girl clothing and tied up on her living room floor. It was arousing and the outfit even added to the fear and excitement of being caught. Opening a door and finding a person tied up is one thing, but opening a door to find a guy crossdressed and tied up is a lil diff.

Anywhow she proceeded to kiss my thighs and lick them as I had done. It felt strange, yet, sensually stimulating. She did this for a while and then lightly tickled my thighs. Normally my thighs weren't very ticklish, but the hoes made my legs extra sensitive. I know i may sound crazy, but guys reading this...try it sometime. U might be a little surprised. She did that for a while, but then sat on my stomach again and began to tickle my sides and stomach. I moaned and tried to scream through the tape, but she had done a good job. I wiggled and giggled and she kept going. I finally gave up, exhausted and let my body spasm. She stopped and let me catch my breath, still sitting on my stomach.

"This has been fun, don't u agree?"

I shook my head yes.

"I'll let u go if u promise we can do this again...I mean all of it."

I understood that the 'all' part included me wearing her clothes again. Since I didn't mind and almost liked it, I was about to shake my head yes, but decided I didn't want to be let out yet. I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes.

"I see, I guess i'll need to force u into it then..." she said with a smile.

She started tickling my feet. Without the nylons, my feet are ticklish enough, but with them it was more intense. Ah, it was great. sometimes i wish i could relive that afternoon. After a long while of this she asked again, but this time we heard a car door slam outside. She looked and said her mom was home. She helped me up and began to pick up the trash while I hopped down to her room. I had to go down the stairs on my butt. I was mid way down the stairs when I heard the door open and saw my neighbor come down the steps and helped me down. she layed me on the side of her bed and partially shoved me under her bed. This wasn't good. I watched her take off her shorts and pull of the hoes...not a bad sight...and hurried up stairs. I don't know how long I waited, but it was a while before she came back. She had brought my clothes, but she hid them somewhere and layed down next to me. She let me go and i pulled back on my own clothes. I went home out the back door.

It was the best experience of my life. I advise guys to maybe try wearing some nylons if u have that fetish or if ur curious. Trust me, it makes the whole bondage/humiliation/submissive experience all the more exciting and intense. I hope my story is ok and though some parts are a little messed up, it was the best bondage memory i have of my adolescence. My neighbor and I had many more fun games and if u want to hear about them don't hesitate to ask.

Tom