Matt : 01 - My Story (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Matt : 01 - My Story (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Matt's stories
01 - My Story
Story index at the bottom

By Matt

Tuesday October 3rd 2000 04:44:01

I lived in the country as a teen. We never really played tie up games until one summer.

My friend Tom and I were best friends from day 1 we shared everything no secrets, so on this day Tom asked me something I'll never forget. We were watching videos - we always rented T&A movies, we were teenagers after all. We had watched I think the movie is called Eaten Alive and so other films, all of which had some bondage, so we knew what bondage was, and we were both interested ; we read about it in the joy of sex book.

Anyway after the movies Tom asked if he could stay the night. My parents went to visit my moms family in the city, so it was only natural to stay at my house. We had some beer we stashed away and were going to drink later. Tom went home to get his stuff. He came back about an hour later, with his gym bag full of stuff.

We ate and sipped our beers and Tom said "you're my friend, right?"

"Yes", I said.

"So would you help me out?"

"Yeah, sure"

I noticed Tom was antsy, like he wanted to ask me something but was afraid. He said "if i asked you to do something for me, something that no guy would ask an other guy to do, would you do it?"

I looked at Tom; he was shaking. I said "what is it? just tell me" and Tom blurted out "I wanna tie you up like the girl in the movie we saw". I said "ok", but Tom said "I want you to dress up like her".

I looked at him funny. He said "please, I promise it's no trick".

I wasn't worried about a trick; I told him I have never been tied up and have never dressed in womens clothes. Tom said "I'm sorry man, it's just that i want to tie up a girl. I mean if I tie you up as a guy then it will feel kinda strange to me".

I said "But your not wearing the panties". He looked at me. I was excited by the fact that I was going to be tied up but still a little unsure if I was ready to be Toms damsel. I finally said ok. I drank the rest of my beer and told Tom we will play out a kidnapping and he can do his movie scene.

Tom looked so happy he said "thanks man, you are a real friend"

"ok", I said, "I need to get dressed".

Tom said "here, I brought you this wig, my mom wore it for halloween". "ok", I said. I told Tom to set up and make sure the doors are locked and curtains closed: I knew my parents wouldn't be home for 2 more days, but it was other people we had to be sure didn't see us.

I showered and brushed the wig out I went into my moms room and found her old clothes. Most of them were from the 70's, so I knew these would do. I dug through her doors and found one of her old bras, some panties and some of her old pantyhose: she saved them to wear when she goes riding and other stuff.

I dressed carefully and looked at my self in the mirror. I felt dumb, but excited and the feel of the silky panties and pantyhose felt good. I stuffed the bra with my socks and tried to put on a little make up, then the wig. I looked again in the mirror : I didn't look to bad. I slipped on some old pumps and was ready for my kidnapping. I should mention I was a very skinny kid.

I walked into the room and Tom whistled. "Wow", he said, "your hot!". I told him to shut up or I will take this mess off. He said he was sorry but I did look like a girl.

"Are you ready?"

"Sure am"

He said "everythings locked up?"

"Yep"

"Ok then". Tom said for me to sit down and watch TV well he got his gear and that he would surprise me.

I sat watching TV for about 20 minutes and was about to yell for tom, when a gloved hand went over my mouth and I felt a gun in my back. I could see Tom out of the corner of my eye : he had a stocking over his head and I started to mppph a little and move. "Quiet", Tom snapped. He then climbed over the couch and told me to put my hands behind me. I did as he said. I was very excited. He told me he was going to take his hand of my mouth and I better be quiet or else... I nodded and mpphed yes!

Tom removed his hand and took some rope from his bag I noticed the whole gym bag had rope and tape and, I would soon find out, a homemade ballgag. Tom tied my wrists tightly, then he tied my elbows and tied a rope around my chest. He said "open your mouth!". As I started to, he was forcing the ballgag in my mouth. I choked a little as he pushed it in : he tied it tight and said "get on the floor". I stuggled to move. My whole upper body was bound tight. I mppphhhed and mmphhed shaking my head. Tom laughed and commanded on the floor lady. I got on my knees and then Tom pushed me on my stomach. I let out some mmmphs and he laughed he said "I am glad I gagged you, cause you're a noisy hostage!". He sat on the small of my back and pulled my legs toward him. He took rope and bound my ankles tight. He then removed my shoes, saying I wasn't going to kick him with my heels. I let out a grunt as he was now kneeling at my side. He tied me above and below the knees and my thighs. He then tied a rope to my ankles and pulled it around my elbows, then took another rope and tied from my ankles to my wrists. A double hogtie! I was actually touching the my feet with my fingers.

It felt weird touching my stocking feet, I was tied so tight, all I could move were my feet. I tested the ropes with a gentle tug : I was going no where.

I looked at Tom who was sitting on the couch admiring his work on me. He said in his bad guy voice "you're all mine, honey". I felt a shiver run down my back: I could see he was very excited seeing me and with the game I was too, so I said to myself I will be the the best damsel he has ever seen. And with that I started struggling and mmpphing like the girls on the movies, but I really got into it. I rolled around and wiggled my feet furiously. I mmmphhhed loudyly and kinda whinned a little.

I stared at Tom who was so excited at seeing me struggle his mouth was wide open. I made pleading eyes at him and rolled some more. I kept this up for about 15 minutes and then stopped for a breath. Tom stood up and went into the kitchen. He returned with a pie crust wheel, a small metal wheel used to crimp pie crusts. Any way he knelt at my feet and began to drive it over my feet. I tried to jump up but couldn't. He began this tickle torture: I laughed, well, tried to and struggled as he kept it up for 10 more minutes.

I was worn out and had been tied for about 2 hours. I was still excited at seeing Tom watch me. He had me in his power physically, but I had the mental power of the tied damsel! Tom called a break. He took out the ballgag and it made a popping sucking sound. I stretched my sore jaws and Tom asked if I was ok and needed anything.

"No, I was fine" I said.

He said "I would like to retie you in another position".

"Ok", I said.

He told me he was having fun. I said "me too" and that it was exciting for me too. He blushed when I said that, but knew what I meant.

He pulled his nylon back over his face and said "game on!"

I stayed quiet. He then said he was going to move his hostage (me) to a better positon. He untied me, except for my wrists, and led me to a tall wooden chair in our dining room. He untied my wrists and at gun point, said "sit". I sat down. He took ropes and wrapped my wrists to the arms of the chair up to my elbows. He spread my legs and tied them to each leg again, using a lot of rope to wrap my legs up to my knees. He tied rope around my chest, holding me to the back of the chair. I again couldn't move nothing but my toes and fingers.

He said "gag time baby!". I pretended to plead "not that, please anything", but he shoved it deep in my mouth and seemed to buckle it tighter then before. My cheeks felt like balloons. Tom stepped back and again checked his work. I gave some light struggles, he said "go ahead, your not going anywhere". I mmmmphhhed some angry sounds and stared at mock anger.

He went to the kitchen and was writing on a piece of paper. I began struggling and mmmmphhing loudly. I wanted Toms eyes on me. He came back with the paper, placed it around my neck. It said "I am a hostage please pay 1 million dollars". He then took out his polaroid and took some pictures of me. I was really excited at being able to see my self later. Tom then sat down and watched, as I struggled.

He said "you sure are a fighter". I mmmphhed at him. His eyes were glossy from excitement. I then began making all kinds of gag noises and trying to push the ball out of my mouth. It was no use, but Tom just stared at my mouth as I fought the gag. He was really over joyed at this, so I put more effort into my fight. Soon I was drooling a little and pouting through my gag at Tom. I kept my eyes on him, I think he loved that I focused on him!

He got a cloth and wiped my mouth and told me that I was so good at being a damsel, he was suprised how natural I was. He untied the gag and asked me if I was ok. "sure fine" I said, he said "maybe we can eat and if you want play later". "Sure Tom, we will finish later". He untied me and I cooked food for us as we ate he was so excited by this game, he asked tons of questions about how I felt. I told him I felt as excited as him. He smiled. I stayed dressed as we ate and talked, I felt so comfortable in womens clothes and the silky panties and hose helped too, but he asked if he could tie me one last time. I said sure. He wanted to do the movie scene we watched earlier. I would be tied to a bed.

It was getting late i asked Tom if I could change he said ok, kinda disappointed. I told him I would still be his damsel, but I wanted something more comfortable he smiled and said he wanted to shower. The only bed that I could be tied to was my parents bed : they had a rod iron canopy bed I put a blanket over their quilt so I wouldn't mess it up, and then tore through me moms old clothes looking for something to wear. All I found was a old bikini and some thigh hi go go boots, so I changed into my go go girl outfit. I laid on the bed and dozed off waiting for Tom but was suddenly awoken by a gloved hand covering my mouth. I freaked out and grabbed Toms hand but he was a lot stronger then me and held me tightly. I opened my eyes and Tom was standing over me with his Jason mask on and pointing his pistol at me. He took his hand away and pushed the ballgag in my mouth and rolled me over and buckled it even tighter. I grunted but he was in character, so it was too late. He rolled me back over and took some rope and tied my wrists to the head board pulling them tightly and stretching my arms to their limits.

He looked down at me and said he didn't like my outfit. He pulled off the bikini bottoms and smiled saying "much better". He could see that I was excited and laughed. He looked at the boots and tied my ankles together and then to the foot board. He took out the camera again and took several pictures. I mmmmhppped and shook the head board and foot board. He said "this positon is boring, lets make it exciting". He grabbed a rope and put it through the top of the canopy. He then untied my ankles and removed the boots saying he wanted to see my toe wiggle when he put me into this new positon.

He tied my ankle again and took the canopy rope and tied it to my ankles then he began pulling up my feet were in the air pretty high. I remember looking at my pantyhose covered toes : i wiggled them for Tom. He smiled and said "not done yet". I made some protest noises, but he tied my knees and thighs connecting them to the foot board. He took some more pictures of me as I struggled, my feet swinging in the air had Tom awe struck. He watched me wiggle my feet and struggle them, knowing it did no good. He took some pictures of my feet hanging.

I spent about 45 minutes tied up like this gag talking and foot wiggling for Tom he was so happy I could tell. He untied me and we put things back he went to watch TV and get ready for bed. I walked around, still wearing pantyhose and the wig. I made sure everything was cool, and went into the living room where Tom was.

He saw me and said "you can change, you know? the game is over. And thank you so much for playing. I had fun"

"I did too"

Tom then I sat down and looked at me. I said "Tom, would you like to play again?"

He looked at me. "Sure, I would love it", I told him. "I enjoyed dressing up and having you tie me up today, and would like to play again tomorrow". He was shocked. We wrote out a contract between us, setting up rules and the taking of pictures. I told Tom I would always be the damsel. He was too big and strong for me to try and tie up. Tom seemed to like this part the best, and truthfully so did I.

Tom went to get a drink. I laid on the floor looking at myself dressed like a girl and tied and gagged. I was turned on by the way I looked. I saw the rope bag and took out the ballgag and two pieces of rope. I put the gag in my mouth and buckled it to where I could push it around. Tom came in and said "what are you doing, haven't you had enough". I shook my head no and held out the two ropes. He sat next to me taking the rope. I held my wrists in front of me : he tied them and tied my ankles. He tied my arms at their sides and we watched TV. I began my gag play and soon Tom watched me well my gagged mouth. I put my feet on his lap : he looked at me as I wiggled my toes. I lifted my legs and rubbed them against his.
He said "what?". I wiggled my feet at him again he grabbed my bound feet and began to massage them. I purred thru my gag at him, making loud sounds he stared at my face and rubbed my feet the rest of the night. We never slept in the morning we talked and we added Tom would have to massage my feet during our games. I told him it was only fair seeing as how I always have to dress up and get tied up, and he agreed.

We played these games even when we got girlfriends. Tom told me I was more fun to tie up! I know this story sounds kinda STRANGE but I can say Tom and I never had any kind of sex or sexual contact. We both had rules and followed them your friendship has lasted many years and I will e-mail him this so he can read it. Thanks for letting me post.

Matt

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday October 3rd 2000 06:53:56

Matts story

My old friend Matt posted our story here and it's all true. I really enjoyed tying and gagging him alot!:) I know he had fun to he was a natural damsel he knew exactly how to play the game! I have read some of the other stories here they are great maybe I can post one or Matt will share another:)

Tom
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic