Mike : 01 - A Long Hot Summer (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mike : 01 - A Long Hot Summer (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mike's stories
01 - A Long Hot Summer
Story index at the bottom

By Mike

Monday September 25th 2000 01:41:57

After reading so many of the wonderful stories here I thought it would be fun to share some of my memories of my own childhood tie up games.

I grew up in a pretty rural community. Lost of space with plenty of woods to play in. I remember well the summer vacation of my fifteenth year and the "war" games that had become a tradition . As usual it was the boys against the girls. Even though by those mid teen years most girls no longer had the coodies the games were still an important part of our summer and a good excuse to have some tie up fun.

It was the second week of vacation and the games were well underway. It was about 8 in the morning the weather was already hot. Clad in the uniform of the day cameo shorts t shirt and sneekers I sat off to meet my team members at our fort. I followed the road behind our house to the trail that ran deep into the woods. I walked for about a half mile alone when I heard rustling sounds in the trees to my left.

I stopped for a moment and saw nothing but a small trail to my right. I heard the rustling again and turned to investigate. Just then I head a loud BANG!! from behind. It was the all to familiar sound of a cap gun that broke the morning silence. Before I could turn around they were on me. Three girl pounced out of the brush one tripped me as the other two pushed me to the ground. One of them sat on my legs while a second mussled off my pack. Just as quickly the third had my hands tied behind my back. A cloth gag was placed over my mouth and I was blindfolded. As I lay there bound face down in the dirt one girl took a hand full of my hair and pulled my head back.

"OK now you are a POW we are going to march you out of here and if you give us any trouble you're dead!!" .

I was then hustled to my feet. A rope was tied around my waist that was used as a leash to guide me along the way.

I don't remember exactly how long we walked but I do remember going through some pretty rugged terrain as I was led blindfolded by my captors.
Once we were in camp my blindfold was removed but my gag was left on. It was then I realized that the three who had captured me were Carla , Blair, and Anna. Carla was 15, a tall slinky blond who contrary to popular opinion was really the brains of the operation. Blair who was 14 had short brown hair and was a little on the chunky side. Anna was also 14 nicely shaped as I remember with shoulder length red hair and the bluest eyes I had ever seen. They led over to a big tree that had a rope hanging down from a long branch. Anna and Blair each took one arm and raised it over my head where they tied my arms together to the rope from above. From this vantage point I could see most of the camp. It was a good size clearing surrounded by many tall trees. They had pitched a couple of small tents in the clearing and had set some makeshift folding tables and some stools.

After about a half hour Carla came out of one tent with three other girls. I only knew one of them Amy a 15 year old cheerleader who I recall having a bit of a crush on. She was a fair skinned blond dressed in tight jeans and tank top. The other two girls I didn't know appeared to be somewhat younger. hey both had dark hair and resembled each other enough to be related.

Amy walked over to me followed my the others. "Good work ladies" she said with a smirk as she looked me over.

"Has he talked yet?" Amy asked.

"No not yet " "Carla replied.

"Don't worry he WILL soon enough" Amy said through her teeth as she grabbed a hand full of shirt and stared right into my face.

By this time my arms were starting to get tired and I was generally uncomfortable.

"OK troops lets prepare the prisoner for interrogation" Carla ordered.

With that Amy literally tore my tee shirt off me as Amy and one of the other girls pulled off my sneakers and sox. They sliped a noose around each ankle and the two girls started to walk in opposite directions while holding the loose ends of their respective ankle nooses. When they stopped I was hanging with my arms above my head and my legs spread wide apart. I was in the shape of an inverted 'Y'. Then Carla spoke.

"We want to know the location of your canp and the number of boys in the camp, and before you refuse remember we can split you like a wish bone" the other girls laughed as Ana and her helper each gave my legs alittle tug.

"HAUMPHHHHH!!!!" was all I could manage from behind my gag.

They all laughed again.

"Hey wait", Amy said "Not so fast! How can he tell us anything with a gag in his mouth??" Now I was starting to like her even more!!.

"Who cares" Anna replied "He's not ready to talk yet anyway!!"

"NO not yet" Blair agreed "besides we haven't tortured him yet!"

HEY wait a minute!! I wanted to say!! What do you call hanging from a tree stretched like a rubber toy??

"Yeah lets torture him!!" Carla shouted.

"Yeah lets torture him!!" Amy chimed in.

Pretty soon they all had a chant going "Torture him, Torture Him" and for the first time this didn't seem like a game any more. Ana used a couple of tent pegs to stake my legs wide open and with the two younger girls left a guards the others went off to plan my torture.

Part 2

After a short while the girls returned and surrounded me. My legs were un-pegged and my feet were once again allowed to touch the ground. My arms were lowered and retied behind me as before. I was led a short way through the trees to a second clearing in the center of which was a pile of dirt I remember resembling a pitchers mound. I was led to the center of the mound and with a girl on each limb I was lifted and stretched out on my back between four tent pegs. Additional rope and pegs were used to bind my legs just above and below my knees. Then what I think was a rolled up sleeping bag mat was pushed under my lower back. Then more rope and pegs across my chest and waist. When they were done I was stretched out wide with my back arched and I couldn't move a muscle. The weird thing was that I starting to enjoy all the attention. But the I remembered they did plan to torture me and I began to get nervous again.

I remember Amy and Carla walking in circles around me inspecting their handywork and chuckling to each other.

"So Carla what do you think the first torture should be" Amy matter of factly.

" I don't know, why don't you choose since you are the one he has the crush on".

They both chuckled I could feel myself blushing. Any circled me one more time wringing her hands. She then leaned down over me and gave me a good poke in the ribs. I grunted but I couldn't move.

"I wonder if he's ticklish" Amy said as she continued to probe my sides. It was useless to fight it. I began to laugh under my gag.

"Oh good" said Carla as she called the others over.

"Ok girls pick a spot and get to work seems our prisoner is ticklish!!" They all giggled as they hurried to gather torture implements and take their places around my helpless body. Amy remained in charge of my sides as Carla took her place at my head in easy reach of my arm pits. Ana and Blair positioned themselves at my feet. At first they each stroked the bottoms of my feet with their fingers which drove me totally wild.!!

After several minutes I was given a short rest while my tormentors regrouped. Then Carla bent down by my head. She put her face right in mine saying "OK we are ready to ask you once WHERE IS YOUR FORT?? I am going to remove your gag and you had better answer!!"

She removed the gag and I took a gulp of air. Before I could say a word she shouted "NOT THE RIGHT ANSWER!!" and stuffed the gag back in my mouth.

"Ummmmmm" was all I could say but I was ready to say a lot more. After a few seconds the torture resumed this time with Carla and Amy on my feet. Amy strumed my right sole with a little stone while Carla "flossed" my toes with the laces she took from my sneakers. I went totally crazy with laughter!! I laughed so hard my sides ached!!! After about a minute of this Ana appeared with a cooler. She straddled me sitting on my hips . She had the look of the devil in her eyes. Then with one hand she reached in the cooler and took out a piece of ice. She began to rub the ice over my chest paying special attention to my nipples. It was the strangest thing I had ever felt!! Cold and almost hot at the same time. It sent shivers through my body that were hardly distracted by the continued tickle torture on my feet.

This torture combination continued for hours!! (about ten minutes in reality) . Ana finally ripped off my gag and yelled " TALK!!" I was laughing crying and screaming all at the same time. My three tormentors paused for a few seconds, Just long enough for meget blert out enough to get their attention. Carla dragged the shoelace between my toes a few more times to motivate me to continue my confession. I spilled it all. I mean everything including my mothers cookie recipe! Satisfied with my confession Ana got off my chest and the others stood up and walked away.

I saw them all in a huddle for several minutes. When it finally broke the six of them walked over to me. Carla spoke"OK here's the deal: Blair and I are going to go verify your information. In the meantime Ana and Amy are going to stay here and torture you some more. you know just for fun. If everything checks out you will be let go when we get back."

When I began to protest the gag was put back in my mouth .

After Blair and Carla left Ana and Amy came back over tome. This time they had the two younger girls with them (They turned out to be Anna's younger cousins Cathy 11 and Clair 12). Ana explained that they had never tortured anyone before and she wanted to give them some on the job experience. She then put them to work tickling my feet. I was given a five min breather every fifteen minuets until Carla and Blair returned and I was released.

IT WAS A LONG HOT SUMMER!!

mIKE