bw : 01 - Tied and tickled, a memory (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

bw : 01 - Tied and tickled, a memory (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

bw's stories
01 - Tied and tickled, a memory
Story index at the bottom

By bw

Sunday September 24th 2000 08:54:24

First a little about myself. I have been reading a lot of tickling, and bondage related stories all over the internet. And I believe it's about time I contribute the the stories. I also hope that I can help bring more writers.

Tickling isn't all that popular on the net, and the people that love tickling rarely write stories. So that makes very few stories out there. So anyone reading this, try writing a story. You might actually enjoy it, and remember the more people who get involved will bring more and more people and that will bring more.... So if we all do our best to send tickling links to other people, and write stories, or send pictures we will only make it better for ourselves.

My goal is to write a new story each week, or every other week. Ok Im done. I hope you enjoy my stories.

It was a hot summer day back in the mid to late 1980's. I was a young, yet cocky 10 year old boy. I was probably about average in height and weight. I had light brown hair and brown eyes. I was somewhat athletic, playing flag football, and soccer.

Well on this day my cousin's Jamie, and Kelly had come over to my house to play. Jamie was 12, and her older sister Kelly was 14. Kelly had grown a lot and filled out for her age. She was 5'4, and had like a 32 C cup. Her sister Jamie was also filling out quite a bit and was about 5'0. They both had short blond hair cut down to about their shoulders. I remember back then I thought Kelly was looking good. (Come on, I was 10 and didn't care if she was my cousin). She was wearing jean shorts and a blue bikini top (She had went swimming before she came over). I think Jamie just had on blue jeans, and a white Tshirt.

Well I live in Canada and out in the country, and I was the only child. Kelly, and Jamie picked on me sometimes, but for the most part got along. We all decided that it would be fun to go over to the pond on my property. This was about half a mile from the house, and we didn't have neighbors.

Surounding the pond was a lot of tree's. Kelly had brought a backpack with her. When we got there Kelly said "lets play a game". I agreed and said "What do you want to play?". We all decided to play hide and seek for a while, but that got boring. Finally I asked Kelly what she had in her backpack.

"I was hoping you would ask. I brought over a bunch of rope. I was hoping we could play some tie up games".

I kinda laughed "Girls can't tie up guys, they don't know how".

Kelly and Jamie kinda looked shocked.

"You wanna bet!".

I told them they could even try. Well they brought me over to a small group of trees. They tied each of my wrists to separate tree's making sure that my hands couldn't touch each other, and they were stretched over my head. I kinda looked like a Y. And then they had my back against a tree and started wrapping rope around my body. I soon realized that they could in fact tie up boys. And they did a great job of doing it.

Soon when I started struggling Kelly and Jamie kinda smiled at me "Are you ticklish?". I said "no" even though I knew I was very ticklish. Kelly started scratching my right armpit. I held back a smile and she kept doing it. A grin started growing on my face.

"Are you telling my the truth, or are you ticklish?"

When I started to say "no" She scratched a little faster and I couldn't say anything. I knew if I opened my mouth I would have started laughing.

"Why aren't you answering?" She started tickling with a few more fingers and I couldn't hold it back anymore and started laughing.

"Oh look he's ticklish" said jamie.

Jamie started grabbing my sides, so I started laughing harder.

"Stooppp hahahahhaa".

They kept tickling and said "Little boys who dont tell the truth need to be punished" and kept tickling.

After about 15 minutes Jamie found a feather and stuck it in my belly button and started turning it. I was laughing so hard there wasn't even sound. Just my mouth open and heavy breathing. Kelly had left my armpits and was squeezing my inner thighs. They kept up for quite a while and stopped.

After untying me they said "See, girls are better than boys." I was mad, but to tired to do anything.

"I will get you back for this", I thought to myself. Little did I know, Kelly and Jamie were staying the night to babysit me. Would I be able to get revenge, or simply be their tickle toy? Want more? Email me and tell me a tickling story of your own, or just make up a tickling story... I don't care.

bw
bondagewriter@hotmail.com
USA all the way!

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Very good story! Thanks for posting it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic