TW : 04 - Fun at the Rooming House (M/F, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TW : 04 - Fun at the Rooming House (M/F, F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

TW's stories
04 - Fun at the Rooming House
Story index at the bottom

By TW

Saturday September 23rd 2000 04:45:16

TRACEY D for you and everybody else too :)

Okay,here is one of my true life stories,where i ended tied up and gagged by a woman :) One night. I was partying and having a good time. Well I was living in a rooming house,I guess thats what they call them it was a old hotel converted so you could rent out rooms by the month,well it was a small pace and you got to know everybody pretty well.

One night Tonya came to my room and was just hanging out with me She did not drink at all,but I was pretty happy,well some how i talked her into letting me blindfold her,I then tied her wrist in front of her( I always have some rope "just in case") Be patient tracey I do get tied up,just setting the stage :).She said nothing, I pulled a rope in between her legs,she said nothing.

The bottom line she ended tied up gagged and blindfolded in my room. I then left her like that while I went to the corner store to get some more beer. I walked there, I don't think I was gone more than 15 minutes. As I came back she was still tied up,so I untied her and not really sure what to expect.

We had a nice talk and all of a sudden, I wanted to be tied up and gagged. I was in my 20's and had never been tied up by a real women to my surprise she said yes. OMG my heart was pounding so hard.I wanted do do this right,so I went and took a quick shower,just in case :)

I wore jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I knocked on her door and she let me in. I handed her a roll of masking tape, and put my hands behind my back Tonya wrapped the tape very securely around my wrist. There was no turning back now. She gagged me by wrapping the tape all the way around my head(which I asked her to do)

She then taped my arms to my side,then did my knees and ankles the same way.I was so turned on,my heart was pounding a mile a minute,and she evan knew what to say as she "played" with me,teasing me that she should blindfold me,that I would not have liked.she then sat in a chair and watched tv for awhile.I think i was tied up and gagged for at least an hour

When she finally did untie me she left the gag for last,bless her hart. After that we tied each other up a lot,I have some way cool stories to tell you of the other times she tied me up and the times she came home to find me already tied up and gagged

STAY COOL

TW
crazytnt2@webtv.net
http://community.webtv.net/crazytnt2/TWSLOVEBONDAGEHOME
USA

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday December 14th 2000 09:54:29

A story for a change

Okay I have a story,well a couple of them in regards to handcuffs. If I have told this story here before I apologize,so many sites, I cant remember what or where I post sometimes :) Okay this first story happened when I was a kid 5th or 6th grade,I think. I had a neighbor his name was Pat, he had a very nice looking sister,she was 16 I think.

Well a kids we always played games,one day I was outside and pat came walking up to me from his house,I hadn't noticed his hands were behind his back. When he got to me he turned around and I saw his hands were handcuffed ,he said he put them on and he couldnt get them off,they were not the real kind,but the kid kind but those work just like the real things when you are a kid.

He asked me to take them off and I did (now if it was his sister, heh heh) well then he put them bac on again,I let him out right away,he then "cuffed himself AGAIN!! By this time I thought he was being stupid so when he asked me to let him out I said no.

He didnt argue,he just started to walk back to his house. As he got to the street a gril came walking up to hm,I couldnt hear what they were saying,but he turned his back to her,so she could see he was handcuffed,she sad something to him and she walked away leaving him handcuffed. Pat

then went into the house and that was the last I saw of him that day,but I knew his mom was home. If only it as his sister ~sigh~

TW
usa
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday December 15th 2000 02:22:13

Handgagging and tape coments a story

(...)

15yrs old,a late bloomer huh :) I liked girls earlier than that,but I was so shy it was a long time before I had a date I didnt get to play tie up games with girls outside my family untill I was about 17.

JIM your story reminded me of something that happened when I was a kid,2nd or 3rd grade.We also had a teacher who on more than one time would tape gag noisey kids,I remember one time a boy in my class was talking,the teacher came over and used two pieces of scotch tape making a x and taped his mouth shut

She left him like hat until the lunch bell rang. I watched with fascination as she did this,hoping she would do it to a girl, she never did, darn it.

NOW a story :)

But which one?? I am remembering a lot of stuff I forgot. Well I think I will tell you guys about a self bondage and handcuffs.

One day I was very bored and my girlfriend was out shopping,so I dug out my ropes and a pair of handcuffs. It was 2 very long pieces of rope.I tied my feet together and wrapped the rope all the way up and around my legs,and tied it rather tight.

I then took the 2nd rope and tied around my chest,leaving just enough slack so I could latter put my arms through. Now it was time for the gag.I put a few cotton balls in my mouth and then used about 3 pieces of duct tape over that,then I put a scarf over that.I then slipped my arms into the ropes one at a time,with my hands in front of me,I then put the only one hand in the "cuffs,and the key in my front pocket.

The reason for the one hand,was I didnt know how long she would be gone,and with no one else in the house I waited until I heard her put the keys in the door

I sat there for a good 10-15 minutes,before I heard her, I quickly snapped the handcuffs on my other hand, There I sat in the living room tied up and gagged on the couch in front of the tv. After a few minutes she walked in saw me on the couch, didnt even blink a eye,said she was back,walked out of the room,but came back twice to show me what she had bought, talking to me like this was a normal everyday thing.

She didnt even ask if I wanted to be untied,instead she went into the dinning room and made a couple of calls while I sat tied up and gagged on the couch. She talked to her sister,and one of her girlfriends,maybe 20 minutes passed before she came back in,it was then she asked me if I wanted to be untied.

I mfffed yes and she asked me where the keys were,well I mmmphhed some more,she had to ungag me so I could tell her where the key was.
I loved the look on her face when she saw how well I was gagged. She got the key out of my pocket and undid the handcuffs, she then walked away saying you can untie yourself the rest of the way,which I did,took me about 10 minutes to get free. I have more self tie up stories I will tell them later if you want.

TW
USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic