TW : 03 - A Couple of (Hopefully) Good Stories (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TW : 03 - A Couple of (Hopefully) Good Stories (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

TW's stories
03 - A Couple of (Hopefully) Good Stories
Story index at the bottom

By TW

Wednesday September 20th 2000 10:14:35

Ok here is a couple of stories that happened to me when i was still in high school.I was working at "big boys" as a cook, but I wanted to be a filmmaker,plus it was a real good way of meeting girls.Now at the risk of sounding like a old geezer ( I am not just over 30 sorta.) Video cameras were not affordable to even middle class people. VCR that only payed tapes not record them were over 300 bucks. I had a "super 8 mm camera.(I am not that old!!)

Anyways being I had my little secret,and I wanted to incorporate into my films.So what better way than the very old (older than me thankyou) perils of pauline,where the heroine is tied to the track. But I wanted to make it a comedy, people who know me know I am just a big kid,I still dont act like an adult. There were a couple of cutie girls at work,and I would have been happy with either one being the heroine.The story was very basic,the heroine,the villain,the evil aunt and the hero.

I told Kim and Rene about my script I was writing and asked if they wanted to be in my movie. They both said yes. I asked which one wanted to be"pauline".They booth said they didnt care,so being the sneak that I was I re-wrote the script so that booth girls would end up being tied up.

It was the very basic story,of the bad guy tieing the girl to the rail road track the hero coming to save the day,HOWEVER in my version,the villain captures the girl with the help of the evil aunt,and they tie and gag her to the rail road tracks,but then the villain turns on the evil aunt and she ends tied on the tracks next to the heroine

after some gloating by the bad guy the hero runs up but instead of rescuing the heroine and beating up the bad guy, the villain bribes the hero with cash,and they both walk away leaving the two women on the tracks to their fate:)See,heh heh that way I got to tie up both kim and rene.

Rene played the heroine,she had long red hair down to her shoulders she was very pretty,a little on the thin side but not skinny. Kim was shorter than Rene,she also had long hair but her hair was very dark,she was very pretty too,plus she had a nice chest,rene was a little flat but oh so very pretty.

We got to the rail road tracks,and we(me and my friends) tied rene's hands in front of her,then my friend gagged rene,just as she was about to have her feet tied,a train started to come,slowly(not the whole train just the engine)so rene walked away from over the tracks to where I was at,I pulled her gag out,and was going to untie her.She said NO! My heart sank,and just looked at her,before I could say anything the train pulled up a couple of guys on the train said something I cannot remember what but they say rene with her hands tied and made some kind of joke,hey this was way back in(geez) 1975.

The train finaly went by,so we were ready to continue filming.The scarf was around renes neck,still tied in the back,i lifted it to her mouth and told her to "open up" she looked me dead on in my eyes, I was fighting my natural urges, it was very hard(no pun intended) to do that.

Rene had her feet tied and then we began filming. the villain caried Rene to the tracks,and she was layed on the tracks,the villain and Kim golated,then the villain(and for the life of me I cant think of my buds name) turned on Kim. we stopped the camera and tied up kim the same way,but no gag(bad planing) all the time Rene was still tied and gagged on the tracks.We had a lot of rope left,and we were going to use it ALL on her,she would have none of that(doggone it.) We carefully set kim next to Rene and finished the filming.

After we were done, I felt like i needed a cigarette,and I didnt smoke. I wanted to hug them both so bad,but they had boyfreinds (figgures) I loved edditing that film,and me and my friend Brian(yeah I rembered)who played the bad guy had all sorts of cool fantasy(s) on what we could have done.<~sigh.

after I had finished the film(it was pretty bad) Both the girls showed it to their boyfriends,they liked it but Kim and rene had to explain the "plot"(there was no sound). A couple of other pieces of info,we did a graveyard shoot(LOOONG story) Kim knocked out Rene and started to tie her up,it was cool)

ALSO when we did the filming there was just the four of us,Kim and rene both took turns helping us film,they were so cool.

Not that many years latter I use to hang out at a upscale(nice) topless bar and I could have swore one of the dances was Rene!! I never found out I was so dam shy when it came to going up to women.

I do have other stories does anybody want to hear them? I love this site it rocks,just like all the writers,and wow look at all the women writer and posters that are here :) Guys there is hope STAY COOL

TW
crazytnt2@webtv.net
http://community.webtv.net/crazytnt2/TWSLOVEBONDAGEHOME

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sunday October 1st 2000 01:04:34

Okay i have 2 pretty good stories,that are real,not sure where to begin.

Perhaps with debie,she was the first non related girl I got to tie up :) well she was 17,so for all intense purpose,a woman.

Being this was around 1974-75 there were no video cameras like today, so I had a super 8mm camera,very nice for the time. As some of you may have read in my earlier post, I liked to do take off of the heroine tied to the tracks> Nobody ever had a clue (well one person and that is a total diff story)

I showed debie my script,we had already known each other for over a year :) She had done a few of my "films" prior to my little "tie up film" Plus she was a good friend and I would have never done anything to her at ll,which is kinda of a shame, more on that latter.

The story was the very basic tie the girl to the tracks ,hero saves her etc. So on the day of the filming, debie did not wear a costume or anything,but that was okay, debie was going to be tied up and gagged, the film was just an excuse :) Debie wore a sweater, jeans and what looked like some kind of work boots. which was okay it was like in sept or oct.

The "cast" was me, debie brian and jim. I was to do just the filming. I made sure the others tied Debie up because I knew what would happen to me if I tied her up. Debie and I drove to our location together. ALL the way there my heart was pounding so hard I was sure she was gonna hear it. We got there first,and I didn't know what to do. I had read somewhere if you think really hard about something the other person wil pick up on it> I had the hots for her so bad,but I was so painfully shy when it came to women. We sat there and we BOTH were reading some comics in my car,when Debbie said out of nowhere " Do you want to tie me up?" WELL duh of course I did, but being such a chicken, plus the fact I didn't know what I would have done once she was tied up and nobody else was around. Well not much latter everybody was there,so we went to our spot that we picked out. My friends tied Debbie's hands in front of her and then tied her feet.It was time for her to be gagged

TW
http://community.webtv.net/crazytnt2/TWSLOVEBONDAGEHOME
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic