Jim P : 01 - Don't Bug Sisters! (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jim P : 01 - Don't Bug Sisters! (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jim P's stories
01 - Don't Bug Sisters!
Story index at the bottom

By Jim P

Tuesday September 19th 2000 05:22:47

Here's a short story you might like. It took place when I was around 14 or so. My sister was 18 months older.

My sister had a couple of friends round and with nothing better to do, I was being a real pain and bugging them. Eventually they got fed up with this and suddenly, all three of them jumped me. My sister fetched some rope while the other two held me down. When she came back, they tied my hands tightly behind my back, rolled up a couple of socks and stuffed them in my mouth, holding them in with a strip of surgical tape.

One of them said "Let's torture him" and they dragged me outside and under a tree in the garden. My sister said "OK, strip him to his underpants." They took off my shoes and socks and pulled my jeans off. I was made to sit down and under the tree and they spread my legs as far as they could. With ropes and tent pegs, they staked my legs out, securing them at the ankles and knees. They then untied my wrists, pulled off my shirt, forced me down on to my back and stretched out my arms, again pegging them to the ground at wrist and elbow. They finished off with a rope pegged between my legs, pulled to the side of my stomach and pegged again, crossed over my chest and pegged by my shoulders.

It was a pretty effective stake out because spread eagled and pegged down at so many places gave me no leverage to break loose. They went indoors and I was left wondering how long they would keep me there. At least I was under the tree and safe from the sun - how considerate!

Five minutes later, they were back, my sister carrying a long sports sock with something bulky in it. What were they going to do? Well, they tied the sock to the tree over my stomach and stood back. It soon became clear what was in the sock - ice cubes! They began to melt and I saw a drop forming at the end of the sock. It fell off and splashed icily on to my stomach - a real shock! Another drop formed with the same result and another and another until there was a steady stream of cold drops on my stomach.

Satisfied with their improvised water torture, they went back in the house. It was a warm day and the ice melted quite quickly, then as it began to run out the drops got slower again until the last drop, not quite big enough to fall, hung on the end of the sock.

This took about half an hour and the girls came back out again and decided that all that water must have made me cold and that I needed warming up. They did this by subjecting me to 15 minutes very heavy tickling, under my arms, down my sides, on my stomach, the inside of my thighs, the back of my knees and, worst of all, my feet. Three girls working all at once like demons had me screaming for mercy but the socks in my mouth subdued the sound.

After 15 minutes, they asked me if I had learned my lesson. Vigorous nodding got the message across, yes. They unpegged one elbow and loosened the peg holding that wrist which, with some struggling, allowed me to free myself. The girls were gone when I was free and although I was only staked out for less than an hour, I was a little stiff the next day.

I didn't bug my sisters and her friends again and since I was always outnumbered, I never got the chance for revenge. On reflection, the ice water aside, I decided that I quite enjoyed the experience!

That's it. Hope you enjoyed it.
Jim.

Jim P.